Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad to hear that you are in a good place now ❤

I also should have said a lot of people choose to be totally about their kids, and that’s great if that’s the choice they make and want, but again I don’t think that’s what happened with Kerry. And because she fell in to it and doesn’t have a good handle on who she is she is always chasing the insta perfect lifestyle as she doesn’t know her own mind so just copies everyone else, resulting in the insane miss match we see from her.
I disagree a little- only because of how much pressure that puts on kids if they are the complete focus of their parents.

Reactions: 3
Iv always stood by the fact she got pregnant intentionally with roma, she was barking on about another baby for so long then if I remember rightly all of a sudden had a turn around saying they were done at 2 then boom all of a sudden she was pregnant I personally think its quite sad how scared she was to tell Warren and I think she did it on camera to stop him blowing up completely and let's face it he still didn't have the best reaction finding out 😬 kerry was a whole different person with 2 I bet she hoped for a boy so that Warren would be happy but roma was not only a girl she was a difficult baby most of it is their doing mind you but I think there's some resentment there from him

Reactions: 7
Iv always stood by the fact she got pregnant intentionally with roma, she was barking on about another baby for so long then if I remember rightly all of a sudden had a turn around saying they were done at 2 then boom all of a sudden she was pregnant I personally think its quite sad how scared she was to tell Warren and I think she did it on camera to stop him blowing up completely and let's face it he still didn't have the best reaction finding out 😬 kerry was a whole different person with 2 I bet she hoped for a boy so that Warren would be happy but roma was not only a girl she was a difficult baby most of it is their doing mind you but I think there's some resentment there from him
Definitely resentment there, Warren was furious and to top it off baby was a girl, not what Warren would have wanted, I reckon he desperately wanted a boy after the shock went down. He definitely resents Roma, he never does anything for her. Wonder if he make PPD it can happen 🤔

Bloody hell, didn’t this decking get started last summer? By their records, the playroom should be finished by the time Roma is leaving primary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those kids will be too old to use it as a playroom by the time it's finished. It can't fit anything in anyway and it will just be a wasted space.

Definitely agree with kerry getting preggo on purpose, why do you think Warren was so quick to have the chop. So he didn't get sucked in again by her porkies that she is taking the pill I bet.
She said in a video once that she wasn't done having children and she badgered Warren on a daily basis to have a 3rd and he kept saying no.
She definitely was a different woman with 2 kids. She thought she'd be like those mums who have about 7 kids and be fine.
I feel sorry for her in a way that she can't cope well but on the other hand I don't because she might have handled 2, 3 or more kids a lot better with proper structure, discipline and routine.
Help off Warren wouldn't go a miss too, I can't say she has shown him to do his fair share of anything in the house or the relationship or with the kids.

Reactions: 7
How have they been getting up and down to the deck the past year? I know everyone’s still level differs, but building those steps is an afternoon job surely? Could have been done ages ago.

Reactions: 4
It would make a lovely sized utility room, and a “boot room” although not sure they need it just coming in from their garden
That's a really good point! I hadn't thought of that! Much better than having the tumble dryer shoved under the boiler (is that even safe? I thought you needed easy access to the boiler just in case)

Reactions: 2
I thought Roma was potty trained? If she’s still not there it means Kezza has been trying for a year as I’m sure she started trying before Rom was 2. That’s a long tome especially when she’s at home with her most of the week!

97760086-1B59-4D5D-A6C8-BF883C8A562C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I thought Roma was potty trained? If she’s still not there it means Kezza has been trying for a year as I’m sure she started trying before Rom was 2. That’s a long tome especially when she’s at home with her most of the week!

View attachment 672483
Teething powders top? Isn't roma 3? Why would she need teething powders. My baby is 18 months and I don't use them any more.

She really is trying to keep her a baby isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Teething powders 😂😂

Kerry, you need a torch, blankets, several bottles of water, pain, a way to charge your phone, kitchen roll, bottle of cleaning spray, couple of carrier bags, and a pen and paper is handy. I also keep my car stocked with things like coats and hats & gloves.

Reactions: 10
Teething powders 😂😂

Kerry, you need a torch, blankets, several bottles of water, pain, a way to charge your phone, kitchen roll, bottle of cleaning spray, couple of carrier bags, and a pen and paper is handy. I also keep my car stocked with things like coats and hats & gloves.
That’s the sort of stuff I’d expect on an emergency car kit. Not nappies and teething powders 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, teething powders as an emergency kit 🤣🤣🤣

And yes, hmmm, suspicious about all the “oh roma is so clever she basically just potty trained herself!” And still using nappies. I mean, lots of kids still in nappies at her age, no worries about that, but Kerry bleating on about how amazing she was at using the toilet just makes her look even stupider now. Remember for ages she refused to acknowledge that Roma was back in nappies? Does she think we’ve all forgotten she proclaimed her trained last year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.