Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teething powder is hilarious. Just accept Roma is a bit of a tit and don't use the excuse she is teething all the time. Maybe instill some discipline.

Why does she need an emergency car kit all of a sudden, are they going on a day out? I always keep a pack of wipes in my boot, some spare socks (amount of times my kids have got wet socks is ridiculous) trousers and pants (we live near a lot of water and they like to paddle/fall over) a football, standard first aid kit which came with the car, bit of loose change. I think that's about it tbh. We always have water with us and a snack for the kids.

If we were on a day out I'd pack different things for that day.

I can't get over teething powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just accept Roma is a bit of a tit and don't use the excuse she is teething all the time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ive never had an emergency car kit either. We just take what we need with us in the bag when we go out. I have plasters, tissues, nappies and wipes for the baby, change of clothes for the younger 3, drinks and snacks if needed all in there. What good is it if she has plasters in the car and someone falls and cuts themselves when they are a mile away from it?

Reactions: 8
This is brilliant - what the fudge is an emergency car kit that has nappies and teething powder in?
Surely Roma has all her teeth by now.
But if I break down on my own at night, in the middle of nowhere with the kids, I’ll be thanking my lucky stars I remembered the teething powder. I’ll use that to warn others and call for help 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯

Surely they don’t travel far enough to to warrant all this crap on the car?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of crap that normally accumulates in their car I’m surprised there is room for an emergency kit (with or without teething powder!).

Incidentally, you shouldn’t leave plastic bottles with water in cars, especially in hot weather, as over time chemicals from the plastic can leach into the water. These chemicals have been linked to cancer amongst other things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In my car in the summer we have a phone cable that’s it but in the winter I add blankets etc my car came with a first aid kit so I just put a blanket some water and snacks pjs and slippers for my son just in case underneath the boot but as long as I’ve got charge in my phone I can phone RAC god she really is scraping the barrel for content 🤦🏼‍♀️😳

Reactions: 2
On the note of water bottles, do the girls not have reusable ones? Because she has been buying bottled water for them and I can’t fathom why.

Reactions: 3
Kerry lives locally to me and I’ve seen them all out together a few times, she has always looked so sad and miserable! Once was at Longleat and we seemed to unintentionally be looking at the same attractions as them for most of the day and I couldn’t help but feel so sad that they were having a lovely family day out and I never saw her smile or interact with her children a single time! The kids seemed to be very well behaved I must say and it looked like she had a lot of help.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kerry lives locally to me and I’ve seen them all out together a few times, she has always looked so sad and miserable! Once was at Longleat and we seemed to unintentionally be looking at the same attractions as them for most of the day and I couldn’t help but feel so sad that they were having a lovely family day out and I never saw her smile or interact with her children a single time! The kids seemed to be very well behaved I must say and it looked like she had a lot of help.
That is really sad 😔 it’s lovely to hear a positive report about the girls, but sad to think she was so distant with them. I’m assuming the help was warren's mum? I forgot that Kerry seems to struggle to take the kids out on her own.

It won't be for the safety if her kids, it will be because she gets tit views and they aren't bringing I any £££
I wouldn’t be surprised if they said it was safety related…again. They’ve been back and forth on that over the years, but it’s never stuck, because they don’t get the views - and therefore the money - without the girls. Because Kerry has absolute no original thoughts to put in to videos 😬

Thing is, she actually could be good at YouTube. She could find a vibe where she meal plans on a budget, does things to the house on a budget etc. Its clear she doesn't have the lifestyle of other YouTubers and that's okay, it could make her more relatable.

The issue is she gives off a persona that she is better than most, that her kids are cleverer, eat better, behave better etc. If she was more honest and put more time into editing her videos so they weren't as jumpy and abrupt, she might get a lot more views.

Then again, how long has she been at it? Years now. Maybe throw the towel in and get a proper job.

Wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't vlogging because she has all 3 at home though and she can't cope.

Reactions: 11
This very sad, she does seem like a really sad, unhappy person. It would do her the world of good to go and talk to her GP rather than pretending all is ok! The girls will pick up on her negative behaviour and it will have such a bad effect on them. Also if she DID get a job, it’ll give her something to “look forward to” as in meeting new people and making some friends, as she clearly doesn’t have anyone

How convenient they have done some work in the storage cupboard oh sorry I meant playroom 😬😂

• Haha
Why has Roma been in long sleeves the last few days when it’s been baking hot?
because she has a Montessori wardrobe didn’t you know 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

my little girl is a few months younger than Roma and it’s been a struggle keeping her clothes on nursery days (apparently!) so no way would she settle for long sleeves

• Haha
because she has a Montessori wardrobe didn’t you know 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

my little girl is a few months younger than Roma and it’s been a struggle keeping her clothes on nursery days (apparently!) so no way would she settle for long sleeves
I notice Kerry has been wearing summery clothes herself, so there is no excuse, it’s warm enough, she dresses herself appropriately, and it’s been so warm she really shouldn’t have long sleeve stuff in the wardrobe to choose from atm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.