Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she asking if her followers are vets? Surely to God if she has concerns for her dog she should contact her actual vet?!

Reactions: 9
They don’t want to spend money. I’m sick of seeing losers like this asking where they can get XYZ.. they could have googled it in the time they set up the begging bowl.

Reactions: 4
They don’t want to spend money. I’m sick of seeing losers like this asking where they can get XYZ.. they could have googled it in the time they set up the begging bowl.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they set a go fund me account for the coat room the scummy lot! They always want something for nothing, begging bastards the pair of them

Reactions: 3
Just.... WHY??!!

They still have the store room to finish. I'm sure Siennas room is quite liveable where as the other... Not so much
They are all over the place! They can never finish one thing, before starting the next. It’s completely baffling

Reactions: 5
It makes no sense. The money they will spend on the bedroom should be put towards that store room.
Now it's going to take longer to finish? Idiots

Reactions: 5
Play room half done, garden still not done, their room not done.

But living room done about 4 times in 3 years, and Sienna’s room was totally done up so no idea why jt

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why they can’t complete one project first, they want everything done “now now now” they have absolutely no patience whatsoever

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why they can’t complete one project first, they want everything done “now now now” they have absolutely no patience whatsoever
It's just the Conway chaos show they have the attention span of a goldfish rather than saving for 2 months to further the play cupboard they think oh we can't afford it this month we will do something else with the money 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but her Instagram feed is hilarious. She's so tragic.

I didn't know there was a new thread so forgot they existed 😂

Reactions: 1
just because she doesn’t like pink anymore 🙄 it looks so boring for a child. Kerry must have had more Lick beige

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just because she doesn’t like pink anymore 🙄 it looks so boring for a child. Kerry must have had more Lick beige
She’d take anything if it’s free! Even if it’s disgusting and tasteless. That’s our kerry for you 🤣🤣 it truly is tragic

Reactions: 3
Halloween shopping in July?! - I'm speechless!!!!!!!!
She must be that desperate for content!

It’s also, what Sienna wants she gets. Most parents would be ‘you’re room wasn’t decorated that long ago. We’ve got other priorities right now so unfortunately we can’t do your room’ but nooooo, Sienna doesn’t like the pink so let’s beg for more luck beige and bore it up!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.