Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids are so naughty and disrespectful. Sienna comes across as a know it all and bosses everybody around. Roma is just given free reign to wreck everything and Aria came across with no manners on that vlog.
Surely you wouldn't want to put that out there for all to see.

If she has a job maybe she should just knock this on the head. I only gain a laugh from her videos, I've never been influenced. Won't lie though I would love to know how the 'playroom' is doing.

Yes i was rather surprised about Aria! She was always the one i had a soft spot for. The one who came across sweet and a lovely girl but she did come across as miss no-manners in that video. I was a bit shocked but it doesn't surprise me really how the kids are growing up, sienna is rude too

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the sharpies I think in arias pile 🤣🤣 Shes a brave woman with those kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the sharpies I think in arias pile 🤣🤣 Shes a brave woman with those kids!
I wonder how they will do on her mustard sofa 🤣 remember when she got all the testers and smeared them with stuff to see how they washed off?! Did she try sharpie 🧐

• Haha
Kerry is lower class. Sorry but you can't polish a t**d as her vlogmas shows.
In the words of my sister - perfect class act Jeremy Kyle contestants 😂

I wonder how they will do on her mustard sofa 🤣 remember when she got all the testers and smeared them with stuff to see how they washed off?! Did she try sharpie 🧐
😂😂 “Mustard sofa” she really is tragic isn’t she

Reactions: 2
She also stabbed them with a KNIFE 🔪 I can't even phantom why you would do that to a sofa sample

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes i was rather surprised about Aria! She was always the one i had a soft spot for. The one who came across sweet and a lovely girl but she did come across as miss no-manners in that video. I was a bit shocked but it doesn't surprise me really how the kids are growing up, sienna is rude too
Ah i missed Aria misbehaving, what did she do?? I thought her hair looked sweet to be fair, i was surprised to see her in a denim jacket in winter though.

That demin jacket will definitely go down to roma. I think it even used to be sienna's!

Aria was poking the ginger bread man in the privates that's what I saw but i heard her being a bit rude (attitude wise) when she was talking at some points

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That demin jacket will definitely go down to roma. I think it even used to be sienna's!

Aria was poking the ginger bread man in the privates that's what I saw but i heard her being a bit rude (attitude wise) when she was talking at some points
I just don’t understand why she didn’t edit that bit out, and with Romaround kicking those bricks down. I’d be ashamed if I were related to them

That denim jacket had lost all of its shape and it was up her arms. Not to mention it’s been the coldest few weeks of the year she should be wrapped up. When my daughter was that age I would buy her lovely warm coats from Sainsbury’s for less than £25. I’ve seen them vlog a more expensive Chinese takeaway.

Reactions: 9
That denim jacket had lost all of its shape and it was up her arms. Not to mention it’s been the coldest few weeks of the year she should be wrapped up. When my daughter was that age I would buy her lovely warm coats from Sainsbury’s for less than £25. I’ve seen them vlog a more expensive Chinese takeaway.
I'll never get over that £32 Chinese just for two of them…

• Wow
The testing out the sofa with random food and stains was an absolute gem 🤣 I have never known anyone do that in my life.

I will always remember when she tried to say montessori in a weird way too, just the once, then she went back to saying it the right way 🤣

• Haha
The testing out the sofa with random food and stains was an absolute gem 🤣 I have never known anyone do that in my life.

I will always remember when she tried to say montessori in a weird way too, just the once, then she went back to saying it the right way 🤣
Omg I remember that!! MON - TESS - ARY 🤣🤣 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I don’t quite understand why Kerry of all people tested stains on her sofa. She’s not the cleanest of people as it is, by the time the delivery company had managed to place the sofa in the lounge it was probably covered in spaghetti hoops, dog hair and dirt anyway. The house is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t quite understand why Kerry of all people tested stains on her sofa. She’s not the cleanest of people as it is, by the time the delivery company had managed to place the sofa in the lounge it was probably covered in spaghetti hoops, dog hair and dirt anyway. The house is 🤢
Spaghetti hoops 😂😂😂 spat my tea out!! That’s me done for the day 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
She only bought the sofa because it was the influencer thing.. Shame she was a few years too late.

Reactions: 1
The Conways are always a few years to late in everything they do. Never up to date with anything
I almost feel bad for her. She’s obviously aspiring to be like Instagram/influencer mums but she just never gets it right.

I think she was ok with one or two children but I think Roma finished her off hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.