Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she asked they wouldn’t try to tell her otherwise. They would like the idea of having her in on it all for “the little ones”, again treating Sienna much older than they should.

Reactions: 4
Im sure I saw one of kezza's stories the other day that mentioned going to work! Has she confirmed she has a real job, or did she mean she was going to pretend at being an influencer for a couple of hours?

Reactions: 2
Im sure I saw one of kezza's stories the other day that mentioned going to work! Has she confirmed she has a real job, or did she mean she was going to pretend at being an influencer for a couple of hours?
She was doing a first aid course which I presume is because she has a job at a local nursery

I saw a comment on a YouTube video before i unfollowed and she said that it's not her full time job or main focus anymore its just a hobby (lkke Meldrum said 🙄) so i took it she has a proper job

Reactions: 1
She does now work at the nursery/preschool Roma goes to. Her name is listed on their website under the staff, and I imagine her first aid course was part of that training. I think it’s great for her. I can imagine her working with wee ones much easier than I can imagine her working with the general public eg in a shop.

Reactions: 9
I have to say though she got a job there pretty quick because normally in childcare you have to have qualifications or certificates of childcare. You can't just walk in with a certificate in beauty therapy and work there.
Maybe she's been doing a course without saying

Reactions: 3
I have to say though she got a job there pretty quick because normally in childcare you have to have qualifications or certificates of childcare. You can't just walk in with a certificate in beauty therapy and work there.
Maybe she's been doing a course without saying
Could she be doing an apprenticeship? I know the nursery we use hire apprentices and they do all their training on the job

What the actual hell?! Have you seen her vlogmas? She was gifted five pairs of pjs. She’s banging on about how sustainable the company are, I’m thinking “those are unusual prints for kids, and which ones are warren’s?”
ALL FIVE ARE FOR HER!!! How is that in any way sustainable?! i am appalled!!

• Haha
No wonder sienna is always in aria & romas presents its because hers are rubbish and to grown up 😔

Reactions: 4
Why has he plastered himself in tattoos anyway🙄. Good grief, the ‘Kerry’ tattoo 😂

My eldest is a few months younger than Sienna, so we will say the same age. No way would I give her vouchers for Christmas!!!! What the actual hell?! Is it just me that finds that totally bizarre for a 9yo?

View attachment 906620
Yep, my son is 9 and I wouldn’t even be giving him the trainers as a gift at that age… very strange

Last edited:
Why do her the girls wear wellies to an indoor play centre? Why didn't Kerry take Roma's coat off her when she was icing a biscuit?
Why did they look so scruffy for a pr visit?
Have they no pride?
Roma's hair needs doing,it may be fine, but she doesn't need to look like she has been dragged through the proverbial hedge all the time.
Just embarassing, they are the sort of family you would deny being related to

• Heart
My daughter and nephews have always loved to get trainers for Christmas but they act older than they are and haven’t been interest in toys for years.

Are those the dad v Girls tracksuits in the corner?

Just watching vlog why the hell does one person need 5 pairs of Xmas pjs!?? Could she be anymore greedy!!!!! I don’t even own 5 pairs of pjs in total!! Surely that goes against the brand trying to be better for the planet and sustainable!! 😂😂 contradiction much!!

Also Aria in that denim jacket half way up her arms!??? Far too small she must have been freezing!!

I don’t read her thread for months at a time but whenever I do the comments are still always the same about the kids looking scruffy. Sort it out Kerry.

Reactions: 6
Just watching vlog why the hell does one person need 5 pairs of Xmas pjs!?? Could she be anymore greedy!!!!! I don’t even own 5 pairs of pjs in total!! Surely that goes against the brand trying to be better for the planet and sustainable!! 😂😂 contradiction much!!

Also Aria in that denim jacket half way up her arms!??? Far too small she must have been freezing!!
Ive said before that she doesn’t seem to under stand that not buying (or in this case accepting a gifted product) is much better for the environment than recyclable packaging etc. If she cared that much about the planet she would have said “actually one pair is plenty thanks” or not taken any. Shameless greed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.