Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol me too!

I thought she'd got better at this to be fair to her. The small denim jacket in the middle of winter was a bit off and i think i saw Roma in some dodgy looking shoes recently but overall aren't the girls better kept than they were?
That would be a massive nope! Kezza still dresses them in inappropriate attire, yet she’ll wrap herself up nice and warm. Her kids obviously don’t feel the cold - do they Kerry! She’s so bleeping neglectful

She should donate those pjs to a woman's shelter the greedy mare. Beggy Mitchell!
She should I agree, but she won’t, she’s a selfish self absorbed witch

Reactions: 3
How dare Frugi invite people who can afford clothes choose £100 worth of free clothes. Children are going cold this winter, I would be ashamed to be at that event and grabbing things like a bloody entitled mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How dare Frugi invite people who can afford clothes choose £100 worth of free clothes. Children are going cold this winter, I would be ashamed to be at that event and grabbing things like a bloody entitled mare.
I agree 100% don’t see why she can’t donate those clothes to a children’s charity! God I dislike her, selfish selfish COW

I think that brand is expensive and she picked tit.
One tshirt for £11 and a two pack for £18 when supermarkets do almost identical ones with starting prices between £3 and £5. Kerry needs to go for cheaper things to get more items for her money.

Reactions: 4
Is that Kerry I spy on her stories in her big warm coat, tights and DM's....while it looks like Aria has bare legs and Roma and her have no coats....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
About to say the same Warren with a jumper, coat and hat. Girls short dresses, cardigans and no coats, and wellies again,wonder if they have shoes

• Angry
Reactions: 5
But people, you’ve got to let the children pick their own clothes for full autonomy. And you definitely should not a) provide suitable choices b) explain unsuitable choices mean staying indoors

Not commented before but have lurked for a long time! Terrible when you can’t even buy your child a winter coat! Even somewhere like Vinted you can often buy brand new bits for a fraction of the price no excuse! But you can spend however much a month on coffee pods! I have a nespresso machine but would buy my little boy a coat if I was struggling before I got my coffee 😡

Reactions: 6
I really thought that now she works in a nursery, and will have to have done basic safeguarding up to level 2, she'd be better at making sure they're dressed appropriately for weather etc.
Wearing thin denim jackets that are clearly too small, and dresses with bare legs in English winter is a definite cause for concern!

We were at an event the other day, fair enough it was mostly outside, but my kids who are same age as Roma and Aria had 5 layers on. Cold kids are miserable kids and nobody wants that, let alone the fact that it’s so bad for them

• Heart
I’m beyond disgusted..!
Arias skirt/dress is far too short and her thin top looks up her arms. Wellies again too.. Do they not have any shoes?

Looks like they’ve been shopping though!
F1FBF300-9B36-4468-9D0F-32C122B3D27A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's a self centred c*nt that's what she is. She doesn't give a duck if her kids freeze to death as long as her and humpty dumpty are warm.
Grinds my gears 😡

She is really ridiculous with their clothing choices. We're going on a light show walk tomorrow and my kids will be wearing thermal skins top and bottom, joggers, long sleeve tops, zip hoody and a coat. Along with hats and gloves and thick welly socks.

There is no excuse to dress them so poorly, especially when she is splashing the cash on other things. Poor kids must have been miserable.

I think she just doesn't want the arguments my 6 year old looked out the window Friday morning and said can I put my coat in my bag it looks nice outside my response was no it may look nice but it's December so put it on please and that was it. She should have 2 warm coats as their options then their choice should be which one of the 2 they want to wear. She's just pure lazy with badly behaved kids!

100% i see romas behaviour has got worse from that vlog.
Kerry is not a parent, she is just a slave for them.
They make all their decisions with her saying to herself "they will learn when they are older" and cleaning up after them 24/7.
She's not teaching them anything except they can get away with anything.

I remember her saying in a video once that they don't discipline in the normal ways.
They don't use time out or take things away or whatever. She said she would do a video on it but i imagine it would be very short because they DON'T discipline.

Doesn’t want the arguments of her kids wearing inappropriate clothes - Pack up the ones that’s too small or out of season.

She seems to misunderstand that discipline isn’t all “GO TO YOUR ROOM!” Etc. That you can say no to a child and hold boundaries without punishing. She mistakes discipline for punishment.

Regarding them learning when they are older - it will be too late 😅 I know some kids that walk all over their parents because they were never told how to behave and now it makes their lives horrible day in day out 🙈

New vlogmas 🥴

Girls out with no coats to see Santa, it was dark, so it was late enough, last Week was chilly enough, and the younger two had no coats again.
In the charity shop touching EVERYTHING.

I also noticed that she bought decorate your own gingerbread as it’s too much to make her own. Maybe now she’s actually working instead of just “working” she realises that it isn’t so easy to do all the things she’s been banging on about doing for years. She’d never have thought twice about doing that before. (and actually I made gingerbread this weekend and it took about 10 mins!)

New vlogmas 🥴

Girls out with no coats to see Santa, it was dark, so it was late enough, last Week was chilly enough, and the younger two had no coats again.
In the charity shop touching EVERYTHING.

I also noticed that she bought decorate your own gingerbread as it’s too much to make her own. Maybe now she’s actually working instead of just “working” she realises that it isn’t so easy to do all the things she’s been banging on about doing for years. She’d never have thought twice about doing that before. (and actually I made gingerbread this weekend and it took about 10 mins!)
Don’t think anyone would want to even eat the gingerbread that she would make if she even could be bothered too, remember the state of those pans/tins of hers 🤢🤢 revolting!! Watch now, Kerry will be back now with another video displaying her brand-new baking tins. Hi Kerry 👋🏼 go and buy your kids clothes that FIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.