Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hopefully she'll get the kids new coats at the Frugi outlet she's been invited to.

Reactions: 1
Not a chance would she have paid £29 for that fleecey jumper. She's obviously been gifted it!

Surely there is a difference between not listening and not hearing? I can tel if my kids have heard me but ignored me, versus if they haven’t heard me. I’m glad she got Roma checked out, and I hope she’s ok, but I wonder how long it went on for first while Kerry tried to Montessori parent her way out of it……..

Reactions: 2
Surely there is a difference between not listening and not hearing? I can tel if my kids have heard me but ignored me, versus if they haven’t heard me. I’m glad she got Roma checked out, and I hope she’s ok, but I wonder how long it went on for first while Kerry tried to Montessori parent her way out of it……..
I'd say it would of been going on a long time not being able to hear or hear correctly it can cause behaviour problems and glue ear doesn't just happen over night

Reactions: 3
Mmm, I am not sure if I believe her, she read here about Romas had behaviour at the weekend, and is trying to justify it with glue ear.
Can't believe how many pr trips she is getting, more free clothes, she will probably wrap them up for Christmas pressies.

Looked like tshirt and a dress 🙈 why is she always buying out of season I mean fair enough if your buying ahead but we all know the kids will be wearing them in the winter 🙄

You’d think wouldn’t you, but sadly not, hence that dreadful inappropriate denim jacket in the middle of winter
My son has 2 winter jackets me on the other hand only replaced my winter jacket a few weeks ago that I’ve had for 4 years as the zip completely broke - I always make sure my son has everything he needs but I buy new clothes as and when I need them those kids must have been frozen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really could do with putting the hours she puts into pr trips actually learning to be a better parent. She fails on a number of things. It makes me sad seeing her kids in clothes that don't fit and aren't weather appropriate. She's a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Bought my son and daughter new coats in sainsburys last month, £34 for both. I hate the thought of them being cold, a warm coat is a basic need Kerry!

Reactions: 5
Bought my son and daughter new coats in sainsburys last month, £34 for both. I hate the thought of them being cold, a warm coat is a basic need Kerry!
I always bought my daughters in Sainsbury’s when she was little. I don’t think I ever paid more than £25 and more often than not I hit lucky and got them in the 25% off sale. They were always lovely and warm.

She should donate those pjs to a woman's shelter the greedy mare. Beggy Mitchell!

I always bought my daughters in Sainsbury’s when she was little. I don’t think I ever paid more than £25 and more often than not I hit lucky and got them in the 25% off sale. They were always lovely and warm.
It is neglectful her not having them in the proper attire for the seasons there is literally no call for it. If she can't afford to buy coats in the winter when they need them buy the next size up in the sales for the next year its not that hard and almost all supermarkets have clothing sakes around September/October time when you would be needing to buy things like new coat

• Heart
No wonder she was there, £100 of free clothes I’d be there too 🤣
Lol me too!

It is neglectful her not having them in the proper attire for the seasons there is literally no call for it. If she can't afford to buy coats in the winter when they need them buy the next size up in the sales for the next year its not that hard and almost all supermarkets have clothing sakes around September/October time when you would be needing to buy things like new coat
I thought she'd got better at this to be fair to her. The small denim jacket in the middle of winter was a bit off and i think i saw Roma in some dodgy looking shoes recently but overall aren't the girls better kept than they were?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.