Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just been looking it up and it’s horrendous looking stuff! Again, if that’s what Sienna likes and asks for then what can you do really, but I wonder how she comes across it all? 🧐

This reminds me of when Warren bough Kerry that poo brown half hoodie number. Think someone said it was a Beyoncé range and about £300? Honestly, pair of idiots. Although well for them that they can afford it. She seems to be rolling in ads atm.
Kerry and Warren are up Dad V Girls arses. Kaci gets her trainers from Warren and advertises them on her Insta. They went to a party of theirs at their mansion a couple of years back and left thinking they were Kourtney and Travis 😂 Yeah, that was Beyoncé’s Ivy Park range which was perfectly reasonable when Topshop sold it but is now extortionate and rather chavvy since Adidas took it over. And I am an Adidas fan too and even I wouldn’t buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well thats going ti be a bit of a tit Xmas for sienna watching her sister open actual presents and she gets vouchers for I'm guessing clothes shops rather than toy places

Reactions: 3
I don't know why they are treating her like a teenager. Does this dad vs girls have teenagers? Are they trying to copy them??

Reactions: 5
My eldest is a few months younger than Sienna, so we will say the same age. No way would I give her vouchers for Christmas!!!! What the actual hell?! Is it just me that finds that totally bizarre for a 9yo?

View attachment 906620
It's probs what she got gifted. Also that pic Warren put up. Their girls are so, so scruffy. Also kerry love, it's not denim jackets weather you bleeping idiot.

I don't know why they are treating her like a teenager. Does this dad vs girls have teenagers? Are they trying to copy them??
They bleeping wish they were dadvgirls 😂😂 like I bet kez is on her knees each night praying.

It's probs what she got gifted. Also that pic Warren put up. Their girls are so, so scruffy. Also kerry love, it's not denim jackets weather you bleeping idiot.
How are them girls nit absolutely freezing in a light summer rain jacket and denim jackets?!! Surely to God people in realy life talk about them children and their parents lack of dressing them appropriately

Reactions: 1
Oh yes so obviously Sienna is 14 not 9, my mistake! 🤣

I hate people who make their kids older than they are by dressing them older than they are and letting them have access to older stuff like social media and talking to them like they are older.
Kids should be kids as long as they can. It's not fair to take away their childhood so quickly. I hope it comes back to bite them in the ass when they are older

Reactions: 7
Why’s Kerry buying her 9 year old gift vouchers? Seems odd but then again if I was sienna and Kerry was trying to dress me in mismatched sale clothes that don’t fit I’d want gift vouchers too 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Siena, I feel sorry for her! She’s going have a tit Christmas with what she has. What nine-year-old wants bloody vouchers for crying out loud!! Guarantee she didn’t ask for VOUCHERS! They’re probably gifted crap, so that old Kezza and Wozza don’t have to fork out their own money and can focus on themselves as per

Reactions: 2
I am sure Sienna will have a big OTT reaction to the gifts in Xmas day. I know we haven’t seen much of the girls lately, but she was such a madam, and played up so much for the camera, all reactions were so over the top. Reminded me a little of the way the Ingham girls have been taught to act.

Reactions: 7
My eldest is Sienna's age. No way would he ask for vouchers!!! The only clothing he has asked for is football kits, which is standard for him as he lives in them.
He's asked for a tablet (sorry, I pad 😅) and some art supplies and roblox figures/set to play with.
Really weird she has trainers too.

I am sure Sienna will have a big OTT reaction to the gifts in Xmas day. I know we haven’t seen much of the girls lately, but she was such a madam, and played up so much for the camera, all reactions were so over the top. Reminded me a little of the way the Ingham girls have been taught to act.
She will be Somerset‘s answer to Verruca Salt come Christmas Day

Playroom of dreams was supposed to be finished by Christmas wasn’t it?!
2035 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My eldest is Sienna's age. No way would he ask for vouchers!!! The only clothing he has asked for is football kits, which is standard for him as he lives in them.
He's asked for a tablet (sorry, I pad 😅) and some art supplies and roblox figures/set to play with.
Really weird she has trainers too.
Tbh my 8 year old has asked for new shoes she has plenty but has recently out grown her favourite pair and wants the same again 😂

Reactions: 2
Tbh my 8 year old has asked for new shoes she has plenty but has recently out grown her favourite pair and wants the same again 😂
See I get that, a pair of new faves that don’t fit anymore 👌🏻 But two pairs of shoes and some expensive influencer label clothes, and vouchers, just seems OTT to me!

Reactions: 4
See I get that, a pair of new faves that don’t fit anymore 👌🏻 But two pairs of shoes and some expensive influencer label clothes, and vouchers, just seems OTT to me!
Oh I would never give her vouchers for Xmas not at 9 years old and expensive influencer stuff that I doubt she even knows or cares about? At least my 8 year old wouldn't give a monkeys about expensive clothes. I feel very sorry for Sienna this Christmas. She got nothing but money for her birthday aswell how crap for a child

My daughter is 9 and still really believes so if she just got a handful of things and some vouchers she would be gutted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.