Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it on his ELBOW?! Nothing says “my truest love” like her face on your elbow….
Why has she got no hair where her parting is?
And why choose a pic with her eyes closed? So odd. The whole thing is so odd.

8864BB78-230C-4A2E-93ED-5CF3D9423B5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew it was supposed to be her still clicked no 🤣 hopefully for Christmas he gets some laser removal vouchers!

Reactions: 4
Omg I had to come straight here … that looks nothing like her!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying!!

Reactions: 5
I want to see a clip of what happens when he bends his elbow. Does her nose grow?! Do her eyes open (that would about kill me off 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow!! What’s this about him liking other women’s pics? I’ve been away and not up to date. Pleeease tell me what’s happening?? That tattoo is tit!!! Looks nothing like her

Reactions: 3
Omg I had to come straight here … that looks nothing like her!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying!! Up
It looks like what Kerry would look like if she hadn’t have had 3 kids because she looks about 10 years younger 😂 It’s so bloody chavvy and tacky 😏 I bet it’s his Xmas present to her.

• Haha
She most likely demanded he had it done, like really threw a hissy paddy fit and say she’d leave him if he didn’t do it. It’s pathetic and laughable 😂😂 what a knob! Kezza no tattoo of your ugly mug on Wazcocks arm is going to stop him liking, looking at and fancying other birds you know!

It’s called Alpecin Caffine Shampoo Kezza if your wondering!! Works wonders, although in this case I don’t think you can be helped

Reactions: 2
Oh wow that tattoo the bald patch the eyebrows what the????!!!! Is this a joke?? 😂😂 Do Warren and the tattooist hate kerry???

It’s so bad it’s funny

I would be embarrassed by that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is gold!!! What an absolute pisser!!!

The eyebrows, the fact its on his elbow, the fact her eyes are closed, the patch or hair missing - its soooo Conway! A half done weird job.

Reactions: 6
This is gold!!! What an absolute pisser!!!

The eyebrows, the fact its on his elbow, the fact her eyes are closed, the patch or hair missing - its soooo Conway! A half done weird job.
Of course it’s half done job, that’s all the Conways know! They wouldn’t know a complete job even if it smacked them in their faces 😅

My eldest is a few months younger than Sienna, so we will say the same age. No way would I give her vouchers for Christmas!!!! What the actual hell?! Is it just me that finds that totally bizarre for a 9yo?

BBCCDD7C-FFF3-4AD5-8650-AE52EBFC641F.png

I can’t believe the owners of a trainer shop who are exorbitantly charging to line their own pockets buy their own kids Fila trainers. Now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with Fila at all. All I am saying is they won’t splash the cash on trainers for their own kids. Also I hope she’s made sure that Des Vu (Dad V Girls own label) fits Sienna as it comes up very small.

I can’t believe the owners of a trainer shop who are exorbitantly charging to line their own pockets buy their own kids Fila trainers. Now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with Fila at all. All I am saying is they won’t splash the cash on trainers for their own kids. Also I hope she’s made sure that Des Vu (Dad V Girls own label) fits Sienna as it comes up very small.
Is that what that stuff is?

Kerry is treating Sienna like a teenager already. Those are the sorts of gifts I would expect to see for a 14/15yo girl. I mean if that’s what Sienna asked for then 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m baffled that a 9yo didn’t want any type of toys or things to do? My own child that age asked for a skipping rope and a sketch pad. (This is our cheapest Christmas ever 🤣 ) I can’t imagine her asking for two different brands of trainer and a set of influencer clothes 🤢

Reactions: 8
Is that what that stuff is?

Kerry is treating Sienna like a teenager already. Those are the sorts of gifts I would expect to see for a 14/15yo girl. I mean if that’s what Sienna asked for then 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m baffled that a 9yo didn’t want any type of toys or things to do? My own child that age asked for a skipping rope and a sketch pad. (This is our cheapest Christmas ever 🤣 ) I can’t imagine her asking for two different brands of trainer and a set of influencer clothes 🤢
It’s basically Ali Express tit with their own label down in. A bit like Sarah Ingham and her blankets. She buys them for £2.00 each on Ali Express and sells them on for £50.00 each. Sad thing is these vacuous twats are buying the stuff 🙄 Just go to Zara Kids for her and she will get exactly the same stuff.

Reactions: 5
It’s basically Ali Express tit with their own label down in. A bit like Sarah Ingham and her blankets. She buys them for £2.00 each on Ali Express and sells them on for £50.00 each. Sad thing is these vacuous twats are buying the stuff 🙄 Just go to Zara Kids for her and she will get exactly the same stuff.
Ive just been looking it up and it’s horrendous looking stuff! Again, if that’s what Sienna likes and asks for then what can you do really, but I wonder how she comes across it all? 🧐

This reminds me of when Warren bough Kerry that poo brown half hoodie number. Think someone said it was a Beyoncé range and about £300? Honestly, pair of idiots. Although well for them that they can afford it. She seems to be rolling in ads atm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.