Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Roma strapped in to a buggy at a garden centre? Surely a 3yo should be able to walk round one with absolutely no issues? I can only think that a) Roma is too lazy to walk b) Roma is too wild to be allowed to walk without destroying everything or c) Kerry is too lazy to watch all 3 kids in a shop at once.

B and C combo?

Reactions: 5
Why is Roma strapped in to a buggy at a garden centre? Surely a 3yo should be able to walk round one with absolutely no issues? I can only think that a) Roma is too lazy to walk b) Roma is too wild to be allowed to walk without destroying everything or c) Kerry is too lazy to watch all 3 kids in a shop at once.

B and C combo?
I think C. Definitely C.

Reactions: 2
See she’s for a NordicTrack. Seriously Kez you need to stop trying to emulate Mrs Meldrum. You are nothing like her 🙄

Reactions: 4

B and C combo?
I mean, the way they trash their own home I would have her strapped in too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks as though it’s in the living room 😂That living room reminds me on Onslow and Violet’s from Keeping up appearances 😂
Ahh just what they need in there 👀 their girls now have zero room in there to play. But as long as Kerry has her insta worthy stuff.

Reactions: 4
Ahh just what they need in there 👀 their girls I
now have zero room in there to play. But as long as Kerry has her insta worthy stuff.
Her having something Insta worthy in her house is like having a crystal chandelier in a crack den 😂 At least she can crawl out the window onto the very high decking if she gets too hot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile the playroom is still looking like a building site no doubt. Priorities! 👍🏼

Whys kerry posting that people are jealous of her life. Oh sorry, not her life but her Instagram feed and to unclench your jaw?? SOOOOO RUDE duck off kerry nobody is jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bike is the best part of £2000 1🤯
defo finance but one question where the hell do they keep it!! No room in that house to swing a cat let alone a big spin bike!!
She wants the be mrs meldrum so sad always coping her!! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Whys kerry posting that people are jealous of her life. Oh sorry, not her life but her Instagram feed and to unclench your jaw?? SOOOOO RUDE duck off kerry nobody is jealous.
Mrs meldrum also shared that, so clearly it's doing the rounds 🤣

To be fair, Kerry has totally influenced me...

In to being a better parent, having a clean tidy house, and finishing a job at a time!

Reactions: 9
defo not a single bit jealous of any aspect of her life!!’ 😂 Her house her husband her boring life no thank you

See she’s for a NordicTrack. Seriously Kez you need to stop trying to emulate Mrs Meldrum. You are nothing like her 🙄
I thought the Mrs M thing straight away when I saw that!

Actually looking closely, I don’t recognise that room at all (where the Nordic track is I mean). I’m sure she doesn’t have that carpet in any of her rooms? Her lounge is laminate with a green/blue patterned rug and in the background looks like a sofa that doesn’t look like theirs. The door behind her looks yellow. I’ll bet it’s not even hers, just hopped on it at a friend/family members house to video herself on it for the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought the Mrs M thing straight away when I saw that!

Actually looking closely, I don’t recognise that room at all (where the Nordic track is I mean). I’m sure she doesn’t have that carpet in any of her rooms? Her lounge is laminate with a green/blue patterned rug and in the background looks like a sofa that doesn’t look like theirs. The door behind her looks yellow. I’ll bet it’s not even hers, just hopped on it at a friend/family members house to video herself on it for the gram.
I think they just got carpet for upstairs, maybe it’s on the landing? Or her bedroom has carpet maybe it’s in there? Or maybe they are keeping it at his mum’s house?

The seemingly endless money fascinates me. There must be a limit on how much finance they can afford to pay out each month

Reactions: 7
The seemingly endless money fascinates me. There must be a limit on how much finance they can afford to pay out each month
All I can think of is that the trainer business that they put into Kez name is booming.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.