Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will stop altogether. She hardly gets any ads or gifted trips and seems to have no idea what her niche is anymore. The kids are getting older, the shambolic diy/renovation is gong nowhere, her grocery shopping and food content is laughable and she doesn’t seem to fit in with the other Instahuns. She would have a better income from a regular part time job and it would get her out of the house and meeting new people and would probably really benefit her mental health.

Reactions: 2
I have to say, knowing she won’t be doing YT anymore I’m no longer interested in following her on Instagram really.

ETA: ok so I just watched that video and she will still be doing YT (even though she said she wasn’t 🧐) but basically just filming when she feels like it and no longer showing the girls. Bit late for that, surely? Sienna has had the camera in her face for almost 9 yrs, her privacy has been non-existent. Better later than never thought?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ooh she's handed her notice in at channel mum! She will play more of a part in the trainer business rather than getting an actual job I think

I will miss commenting on here if she stops YouTube and blogging I have to say

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kerry and PROPER JOB doesn’t even go together! She’ll never get a job, to bastard lazy

I am calling it now, she wont return to YT. Her views and content have been awful for months and months and the little money she will get from it isn't worth it. I think she will finish totally on YT and put a video out soon saying so.
You ask. She answers! Lol!

• Haha
She does make me laugh, saying she will still put out her home styling content because she loves the 'seasonal styling' she hardly goes all out and I certainly wouldn't want to mimic her 'styling'
The staged holding the coffee cup in shot got me at the beginning!!!

• Haha
She does make me laugh, saying she will still put out her home styling content because she loves the 'seasonal styling' she hardly goes all out and I certainly wouldn't want to mimic her 'styling'
The staged holding the coffee cup in shot got me at the beginning!!!
Haha I thought the same, why was she just holding that cup of coffee up the whole video?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think we’re all missing the main news about this…..if she gradually does stop YT altogether, or even when she reduces her content (laughable!) what will Zeynep do?!?!?! Let’s have a moment to think of her. Watch out for Zeynep the Instagram account to follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we’re all missing the main news about this…..if she gradually does stop YT altogether, or even when she reduces her content (laughable!) what will Zeynep do?!?!?! Let’s have a moment to think of her. Watch out for Zeynep the Instagram account to follow 😂
i saw that Zeynep comments on Charlotte Taylor’s videos too but at least she gets a (sickly sweet) reply!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It may be the lack of sleep getting to me but I’m struggling to see what is so “autumn is coming” about the picture of her kitchen

Reactions: 6
Just seen her video
And shes still doing hauls, cleaning ans organising and decorating for the season videos. They do crap she will finish totally soon. Her videos are dire.

Reactions: 1
She is still listed on their website
The people listed on their website as creators are not all part of channel Mum. Anyone who is a blogger or vlogger can be listed on there. I wont say any more about how I know as I don't want to be found out but shes listed as a creator but she no longer works or is sponsored by them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.