Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys kerry posting that people are jealous of her life. Oh sorry, not her life but her Instagram feed and to unclench your jaw?? SOOOOO RUDE duck off kerry nobody is jealous.
Oh Kerry, you got me, I'm going mad with jealousy that you're married to such a HUNK - I wish I had that slobbery lump pawing at me every night, you lucky devil, you! *jaw clenched*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m so surprised she’s on the waiting list for a hysterectomy. Usually that would be the absolute last resort and only when all other options to get the periods under control had failed. I can’t believe a doctor would put a patient of her age forward for it so lightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m so surprised she’s on the waiting list for a hysterectomy. Usually that would be the absolute last resort and only when all other options to get the periods under control had failed. I can’t believe a doctor would put a patient of her age forward for it so lightly.
I thought from what she was saying, it sounded like she'd had a cancer scare and the hysterectomy is linked to that? I could be wrong, but it stuck in my head a little, as my mum and aunty have recently found out they've got the Bracca 2 faulty gene, and are both having mastectomy and hysterectomies, and I've started the testing process and have already been told I'll have to decide if I want more children and will be put forward for hysterectomy (I'm 32) if I also have the gene.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Let's be honest, she has quite a few health issues, migraines spring to mind. I imagine it will be a relief to her gps, and spare some of their time. I also recall she is a fan of online refetrals, so if they don't refer her, then she will. Aria and her sleep issues have disappeared, and her sensory issues , which Kerry iintimated were linked to some sort of disorder I believe. I may be wrong, my memory isn't brilliant,maybe I should go to the dr

Reactions: 5
I am 100% confident her dr wouldn’t have recommended such a radical procedure if it wasn’t absolutely necessary.

I think it's Warren''s sister (who has just had the baby) who also has the swimming pool, they went last summer, got lots of photos for the gram😂😂😂, remember. Prob her expensive fitness bike too

Reactions: 2
I think someone said last time it’s someone in the sister’s family? Not the sister herself though? I got the impression it was one her her (the sister’s) in laws.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing! I also had heavy periods, but my doctors suggested trying a thermoablatio first. Since the ablatio my heavy periods are gone.

I am over 40 and I have 3 kids, but I would not want a hysterectomy. My body and my soul would feel incomplete.

So am I right in saying it has taken Kezza a YEAR to potty train Roma?! Bet she feels stupid for writing this caption over a year ago 🤣
32AD4104-4CAB-4A22-963F-080289C0C2EA.jpeg

3B653EE5-BAA6-4D6C-BA4D-E6565B3D53DE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just coming on to say about the potty training. It’s such a shame she felt the need to boast about how easy it was last year when it wasn’t true.
In news that will shock no one, it just goes to show how much these people lie about their lives on such pointless and trivial details.

Reactions: 13
didn’t she do the same with aria? Try and PT her about 3 times? What gets me is the blasting of how wonderful and clever they are, then the total lack of mentioning it when it all goes pear shaped.

Reactions: 4
didn’t she do the same with aria? Try and PT her about 3 times? What gets me is the blasting of how wonderful and clever they are, then the total lack of mentioning it when it all goes pear shaped.
Didn’t she potty train Aria with an #ad?

You’d think after it took Aria a while Kezza would learn to keep quiet about things. I don’t get why you have to boast about your child no longer pissing in nappies anymore, whatever age they manage it. I certainly didn’t mention it on my social media when we did it with our first, but then again I’m not an ‘influencer’ 🙄

Didn’t she potty train Aria with an #ad?

You’d think after it took Aria a while Kezza would learn to keep quiet about things. I don’t get why you have to boast about your child no longer pissing in nappies anymore, whatever age they manage it. I certainly didn’t mention it on my social media when we did it with our first, but then again I’m not an ‘influencer’ 🙄
Yes that was one of her many ventures with aria, the ad potty training doll. She’s shameless

• Haha
Honestly her content is absolutely pointless! Posting on stories saying Aria has grown. Why post it if you won't show an up to date one?! Just don't bother.
And that TKmaxx shopping video, I'm not going back to watch it but I'm sure she bought nothing so what was the point in that? It's TKmaxx for god sake they sell one off pieces so how does that help her followers 🤔

Reactions: 4
I thought child genius Roma was already potty trained. Didn’t she take to it like a duck to water 😂 I thought the way Kez spoke before that Roma was teaching the toilet how to piss she was that good 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is her tumble dryer broken already!?? They really can’t look after anything!! Didn’t they only just get it!!! We have had ours for 9 years and it was super cheap!! 😂 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How is her tumble dryer broken already!?? They really can’t look after anything!! Didn’t they only just get it!!! We have had ours for 9 years and it was super cheap!! 😂 🤦‍♀️
Why is she using her tumble drier when it’s like 25C outside?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.