Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t think I have ever seen her hang clothes out side!! Don’t think they even have one!! No wonder all the girls clothes are too small!! 😂😂
Ah she’s missing a trick then. Like a true old lady, nothing makes me happier than line drying my clothes 🤣

She’s probably too “busy” to hang them out…

Reactions: 4
Ah she’s missing a trick then. Like a true old lady, nothing makes me happier than line drying my clothes 🤣

same I did so much washing yesterday as it was dry in like 10mins outside 😂🙌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Love my washing on the line. Best thing about a sunny morning!! I have been known to get to the bottom of my washing basket and if there is still some sun, strip the sofa cushions and throws just so I don't 'waste' the line time 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Love my washing on the line. Best thing about a sunny morning!! I have been known to get to the bottom of my washing basket and if there is still some sun, strip the sofa cushions and throws just so I don't 'waste' the line time 🤣🤣
Ahhh yes! Or the curtains I sometimes do too! One very hot day in summer I was actually wandering the housesaying “what else can I wash?” Because the weather had been So nice I’d done it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate drying washing outside, it’s just not as soft. I hang it on the airer and finish in the dryer for the last 10 minutes to fluff it up.

I've already lost interest since she changed her channel up (or whatever she claims to be doing). Endless quotes about motherhood, endless shots of coffee, Its the end of the week, Its the start of another week, Its the middle of the week, that corner shot of the damn kitchen....this isn't going to last long!

I've already lost interest since she changed her channel up (or whatever she claims to be doing). Endless quotes about motherhood, endless shots of coffee, Its the end of the week, Its the start of another week, Its the middle of the week, that corner shot of the damn kitchen....this isn't going to last long!
Yep, me too. I don’t even watch her stories much anymore. It’s all so very dull. 🥱

It’s because she actually has nothing to post about. She can’t expect people to stick around for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she is still getting sent free stuff when her content is next to nothing and she's only getting likes thanks to that mutualmammas page (who are these people?!).
Sure its her following but I bet half of those are dead accounts. These companies need to check who they're are sending gifts to . Wasted money on kerry

Oh I couldn't help myself watching her food prep (so beige) and then do Stacey Solomon style refills - who does it that slowly, honestly??
protein yoghurt??
off to film putting my shopping away in slow mo

• Haha
Oh I couldn't help myself watching her food prep (so beige) and then do Stacey Solomon style refills - who does it that slowly, honestly??
protein yoghurt??
off to film putting my shopping away in slow mo
It was so awkward!!! She paused at the beginning of one for some reason - so it was just 5 seconds of her standing dead still holding chicken wings 😂😂😂 I outwardly cringed!!!

• Haha
She needs to give up Instagram ‘content’ filming herself putting yoghurts in a container in slow mo? Surely she must feel stupid doing that!

Reactions: 6
45 seconds of putting yoghurts in a tub 🤯

What gets me is you can see both her hands, but the camera is a bit shaky so she has Warren filming her so it. If I asked my husband to film me putting yoghurts in a tub he’d have me sectioned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
45 seconds of putting yoghurts in a tub 🤯

What gets me is you can see both her hands, but the camera is a bit shaky so she has Warren filming her so it. If I asked my husband to film me putting yoghurts in a tub he’d have me sectioned 🤣
Mine would be like get a bleeping grip 🤣 tbh if be embarrassed to ask him to film me putting yogurts in a tub lol

I get she is trying to emulate all these videos you see on tik tok (or on Facebook for oldies like me) of people doing that. But they a) don’t do it that slowly and b) do it neatly! Hers was a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.