Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram story today where she went to her nanny’s garden, which is sweet however she put “because the kids are bored 😐 “ why are they bored? Because you’re always making them feel like they have to have some activity or be doing something, micromanaging everything. My daughter never ever complains about being bored. She will sit and play imaginary play with her kitchen, her dolls house, her babies, dressing up, she will do colouring, crafting, watch tv, play games.. do a puzzle. She will never tell me she’s bored Cos she will find her own activities to do if I’m busy cleaning etc

Reactions: 12
They wouldn’t be bored if they weren’t busy knocking down their house.

They could get outside and pick somewhere different to explore everyday.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with everyone’s views on the boredom of the girls. My kids never say they are bored, even during those depths of winter lockdown (which were some of the longest days I’ve ever experienced 🤣) they make their own fun, read, play together and get outside. And don’t get stuck on the iPads from the second they wake up...

Reactions: 7
You know how some people have body dysmorphia where they think they are a lot bigger than they actually are, do you think Kerry has house dysmorphia and thinks her house is akin to Rebecca Meldrum’s gaff? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the video. Oh my god!

I’m cringing at the way woz thinks he’s Britain’s best builder and knows what he’s doing when in reality he probably knows F all. How aren’t they phased about messing it up 😫 Kerry roaming the building site in her socks.

How are they gonna fit a sofa basically in the door way their knees will be touching the wall opposite and they want a table and chairs in there too 🤯

one last thing ... I feel so sorry for their neibours 😖

Reactions: 12
Just watched the video. Oh my god!

I’m cringing at the way woz thinks he’s Britain’s best builder and knows what he’s doing when in reality he probably knows F all. How aren’t they phased about messing it up 😫 Kerry roaming the building site in her socks.

How are they gonna fit a sofa basically in the door way their knees will be touching the wall opposite and they want a table and chairs in there too 🤯

one last thing ... I feel so sorry for their neibours 😖
Can you imagine living next door to them? Kids up at the crack of dawn, Roma screeching all the time, every weekend and bank holiday knocking walls down, it would drive you mad!

Reactions: 7
Does anybody remember them doing a video on viewers choosing Romas middle name? I'm sure Penelope was one of the options

Reactions: 5
I was just gonna write the same thing! I don’t have girls just boys but I don’t think it’s the norm to wear the shoes you wear to school on weekends and holidays??!!! Arias trousers look filthy at the bottom, poor poor kids, shoved to the side as they destroy their palace aka x council house !! Nothing wrong with council houses by the way, I live in one, but I don’t pretend it’s anything other than that!!
where did you see all this? I missed it!

ah thanks i see it now.

Shoes are expensive esp if you have 3 kids with growing feet so i cant judge Sienna for being in her school shoes really.
I bought a fantastic pair of reduced shoes for £4.80 for my son from Sainsbury’s!!!

I bought a fantastic pair of reduced shoes for £4.80 for my son from Sainsbury’s!!!
Priorities are to feed and clothe your kids appropriately surely. And then think about pouring money down the drain for bodged DIY jobs 🥺😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ah thanks i see it now.

Shoes are expensive esp if you have 3 kids with growing feet so i cant judge Sienna for being in her school shoes really.
No excuse for them when they literally sell shoes for a living. Also can pick shoes up from supermarkets for example, at a very good price. No reason for a child to go out in school shoes every day when not at school. Her only other pair are the joules slides 😬😂

Reactions: 11
ah thanks i see it now.

No disrespect to you, but if people like Kerry and warren can’t afford the expense of putting decent quality shoes on their kids’ feet, they shouldn’t have had as many children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No disrespect to you, but if people like Kerry and warren can’t afford the expense of putting decent quality shoes on their kids’ feet, they shouldn’t have had as many children.
And they shouldn’t be spending money on a play room that will be unfit for purpose. Clothing and feeding your children should take priority over ‘renovations’

And maybe if she hasn’t spent all that money on Doc Martens for herself she would be able to afford decent shoes for her kids. Clothing my child always comes above clothing myself #priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And they shouldn’t be spending money on a play room that will be unfit for purpose. Clothing and feeding your children should take priority over ‘renovations’
They also have no qualms about spending hundreds of pounds on their own clothes and shoes (eg Kerry’s horrendous half hoodie warren gave her for Christmas). I don’t think you need to spend hundreds on kids’ clothes or shoes though, but I think they should have pairs of shoes to wear outside their school shoes.

That said- years ago my daughter had a pair of patent pumps like the ones Sienna is wearing today and they weren’t school shoes, they were her party/church shoes so it’s possible sienna’s aren’t her school shoes.

This! My children have never worn their school shoes whilst not at school and I'm thankful for that as I know many families don't have that luxury. But these 2 pair of cocks seem to spend money on anything BUT their children!

There is no excuse what so ever for a child to only have one pair of shoes, Asda sell trainers for £10. That is one of my bug bears when a child is dressed inappropriately or untidy, the price you can buy clothes and shoes for and people dress their kids like they’ve jumped out of a charity bin.

Kezza will probably come on stories tonight with passive aggressive stories about Montessori and letting her kids choose their own clothes. But surely part of parenting is ensuring your children are dressed appropriately & putting your foot down if they make an inappropriate choice? If I didn’t my toddler would probably choose to wear swimwear in December 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.