Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think that Warren gets the dregs of things discounted through the trainer 'business', hence why she's got them in that awful mushy pea colour.

Reactions: 6
I’m just thinking how Kerry said one of the reasons they stopped the playroom was for financial reasons. But they can afford a holiday and ridiculous priced clothes for her birthday.
Anyone think when the building regulator ‘popped’ round, it was because the neighbours complained and he actually told them to stop and go through the appropriate channels, which is obviously causing a delay.
I just don’t understand why they would start bashing around and then leave it like a building site. Even if Warren went back to work, you’d still be on it at weekends to get it done…..well normal people would.
100%. I said this earlier. If you had the choice between a shed load of presents, a new tattoo, a holiday etc but you still have a half done playroom. Not even half done tbf, its a mess.
I would sacrifice those things and just get the room done.

Omg, I had no idea those minging green sliders costs hundreds of pounds. I'm shook, lol. :eek:
Your joking I thought they were £10 from new look or something!!! They are hideous why would you spend that kind of money on those!!!!

Reactions: 7
To be honest as spoilt as it made her look I think they will write them all off as buisness expenses even the holiday because they are all for content

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't even pay a 10er for them

How on earth can she think this looks good? I feel sorry for her shes just trying to hard to fit in. I really can't get over how ugly them sliders are they would of been a bit better if they weren't that green colour
She went out like that!? They are sliders you shove on to put the bins out 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those Yeezy sliders are awful!! For £12 she could have had these hospital issue sandals 😂
Ha ha!!! I wondered where I’ve seen those vile green things before, look the the sliders I had for my C-section about 6 years ago 🤣🤣 they’re absolutely vile! How can she thinks she looks good, Kerry love you look like a prized prat,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha!!! I wondered where I’ve seen those vile green things before, look the the sliders I had for my C-section about 6 years ago 🤣🤣 they’re absolutely vile! How can she thinks she looks good, Kerry love you look like a prized prat,
I don't even thinknshe thinks they look good it's just the label

Reactions: 5
My dad is a Dr and he used to take them home in the days before your feet had to be closed in. They were bleeping awful then and they are bleeping awful now 😂😂 Now you just stick some eccentric rappers name on them and BOOM you can charge £200 for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kerry won't even look after these things despite them being expensive. How long before one of the girls has broken the glasses? Or remember that vlog where she was pushing one of the kids in the swing and she took her glasses off and just chucked them on the grass ?! 🤣

Very much doubt these things will last long with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh low and behold it's a birthday and they are back in tk maxx 😂 see I'm convinced that's where wazza got the goods. Isn't yeezy that moron Kanye west's brand? Not a person who I'd ever support to be honest. Am I dreaming or did she have a green tracksuit for christmas we have t seen since? Wasn't it Lucy Jessica what ever her surname is? She literally has a full mushy pea outfit 😂

Oh low and behold it's a birthday and they are back in tk maxx 😂 see I'm convinced that's where wazza got the goods. Isn't yeezy that moron Kanye west's brand? Not a person who I'd ever support to be honest. Am I dreaming or did she have a green tracksuit for christmas we have t seen since? Wasn't it Lucy Jessica what ever her surname is? She literally has a full mushy pea outfit 😂
Yeah it’s Kanye’s Adidas brand 😂 This is the same man who made Kim Kardashian dress in neutral colours while they were married to match his “brand” 🙄 The poor woman went about dressed like hanky the Christmas poo for most of their marriage 😂 I think the short hoodie that Warren gave her at Xmas was an Ivy Park one which is Beyoncé’s brand with Adidas. That hoodie is the one that her boobies dangle out the bottom of and I’m pretty sure lactating mother’s with droopy puppies 🐶 wasn’t the look Queen Bey envisaged for her brand 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Date night...at 430 on a saturday afternoon🤦‍♀️🤣. Wazza has prepared an early bird special.

• Haha
I agree. Same with the Dior sunglasses. Yes, she may like the shape and style - I’m sure she does - but the only reason they got those ones is the label.
And yet she lives in a house that is a tit hole. Her and her bloke are weird AF. Priorities all wrong. She can be head to toe in designer, money doesn't buy you style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.