Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near Bath and the hospital she went to I believe mostly deal with private referrals. I’m sure they do some NHS treatment but I really don’t believe an NHS doctor would encourage this whereas I believe a private one would (also, she appears to have been seen quickly making me think she has gone private), I would of thought someone would need to have suffered for years before this was even discussed. If she suffers so badly then I understand the want to have it done but that is a massive decision when you haven’t tried anything else first.

Reactions: 8
I live near Bath and the hospital she went to I believe mostly deal with private referrals. I’m sure they do some NHS treatment but I really don’t believe an NHS doctor would encourage this whereas I believe a private one would (also, she appears to have been seen quickly making me think she has gone private), I would of thought someone would need to have suffered for years before this was even discussed. If she suffers so badly then I understand the want to have it done but that is a massive decision when you haven’t tried anything else first.
And even if they do leave her ovaries there's still a very high chance that she'll go into full blown menopause within 5 years

Reactions: 5
I live in Bath but I totally missed the hospital…..which one was it?

And even if they do leave her ovaries there's still a very high chance that she'll go into full blown menopause within 5 years
She sounded like she had made her mind up too by the way she was talking.

And keeping bringing up Warrens vasectomy, if he didn't have one I don't think she'd be so willing.
She never comes across as genuine when she talks about more kids. Warrens chop shouldn't even come into it if SHE truly felt done but yet it does, everytime.

I do feel sorry for her, how must you get over a partner not wanting another baby when you do?

Reactions: 2
She sounded like she had made her mind up too by the way she was talking.

And keeping bringing up Warrens vasectomy, if he didn't have one I don't think she'd be so willing.
She never comes across as genuine when she talks about more kids. Warrens chop shouldn't even come into it if SHE truly felt done but yet it does, everytime.

I do feel sorry for her, how must you get over a partner not wanting another baby when you do?
I definitely feel sorry for her even if no more babys where wanted by her it's still a very hard decision to make. But I think if Warren hadn't got the snip, I don't think she would go for it

Reactions: 2
All 3 girls ended up in their bed last night. I'm sorry but Aria is 6 and Sienna is 8. That is ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She should stop with the brow lamination which looks crap after a day and just spend the money on nanoblading which would actually last!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think at 3 my kids would even of known what the colour teal was let alone ask for a teal themed birthday party

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.