Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of someone I know. Never gets it right because instead of being themselves they copy others.

Reactions: 7
So now she is trying to score some dosh off of an Amazon post! Fridge organisers to be precise, as if ANYONE would follow advice off of her for tidiness! You’re a grubby, dirty, messy chav Kez, give it a week and they’ll be all battered and broken 🙄

Reactions: 4
So, she had the multi coloured smiley face nails about a week or so ago, then on Sunday had england flag nails, and then today the smiley faces reappeared on her stories when she was dipping a Bourbon biscuit into her 59th coffee of the day??!! I know it’s not important in the grand scheme of things but just shows these ‘influencers’ don’t post stuff in real time, and try to make out that they do.

Reactions: 6
So, she had the multi coloured smiley face nails about a week or so ago, then on Sunday had england flag nails, and then today the smiley faces reappeared on her stories when she was dipping a Bourbon biscuit into her 59th coffee of the day??!! I know it’s not important in the grand scheme of things but just shows these ‘influencers’ don’t post stuff in real time, and try to make out that they do.
It's because they are bleeping losers.

😂

• Haha
Considering she doesn’t clean her house thoroughly or regularly enough, she could sack off the time she spends having her nails done (or painting them herself or whatever) and get stuck into some housework. I don’t remember the last time I had any polish on my nails but any spare time I’ve got I will clean and tidy my house. I know which I would rather prioritise!

Reactions: 3
Does she seriously think she looks good!!!! Ffs she looks like a childish teenager!! She actually makes me angry with her pathetic “ooh let’s see how girly I can look” duck off Kerry your a mother, act like it!

She seriously infuriates me!! Pathetic silly childish twit

Attachments

Last edited:
She bought little bottles of flavoured water, but it’s ok because she’ll reuse the bottles and they’ll last all summer. Well… why not just use the kids’ bottles you already own, Kerry? Hardly eco or sustainable as you claim to try so hard to be.

And a potentially rubbish helmet is ok because she isn’t planning on Roma falling off her bike. As if anyone ever plans it. She sad “I’ll check how sturdy it is” surely she wants to be checking it meets any safety standards rather than just having a quick look. Conway Classic there, who cares about safety? Roma has been riding a scooter for a while, why does she not have a helmet?

• Haha
She is priceless, honestly who plans on their child falling off a bike!!!! 🤣🤣
Nobody plans is Kerry, but we buy decent safety equipment incase the worst was to happen. I mean come on, does she really think if people buy a decent helmet its cos they're planning on their kid falling off!

Nice to see her going to an exercise class tonight! (unless she is doing it at home). She will get a bit of time to herself and hopefully Warren will step up with the kids bedtime.

Don’t worry tattlers if Roma does fall it’ll only be 10 inches 😂 That bike will be way too small for Roma they recommend 12 inches at her age.

Don’t worry tattlers if Roma does fall it’ll only be 10 inches 😂 That bike will be way too small for Roma they recommend 12 inches at her age.
And it’ll only be in the garden. She’s not riding on the road so it’s all good. She’ll just fall on one of their discarded nails or screws instead.

Nice to see her going to an exercise class tonight! (unless she is doing it at home). She will get a bit of time to herself and hopefully Warren will step up with the kids bedtime.
Agreed. Hopefully she enjoys it. She did start an exercise class after Roma was born but quickly gave it up (possibly her PND?) so nice to see she’s back to it. She obviously enjoys exercise.

I cannot STAND her eyebrows they are AWFUL!!

Screenshot_20210714_211031.jpg

And why do her glasses always look wonky?

That whole balance bike and helmet chat is she stupid!!!! She’s so thick!! How can you say Roma wont fall off bloody hell!! Whole point of wearing a helmet is precaution just incase you have a fall!!! Only takes a little knock to the head in the wrong place to cause massive damage!!! Blimey!! My kids wear helmets on bikes and scooters and I wear helmet too! I work in hospital and have seen so many bad injuries from just little falls would never risk it!! Cheap helmet no thanx!!!

Also is it me or is that bike way to small for Roma it won’t last long at all she out grow it in a week!!!

Reactions: 8
Her content is so bad, and she knows it, a food shopping haul again, another 6 boxes of sugar laden cereal and 20 cartons of almond milk, more snacks than proper food everytime. The plastic tat from her poundland haul, incredible if she watched her spending, she could finish the playroom and have more room in the house at the same time.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.