Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry won't even look after these things despite them being expensive. How long before one of the girls has broken the glasses? Or remember that vlog where she was pushing one of the kids in the swing and she took her glasses off and just chucked them on the grass ?! 🤣

Very much doubt these things will last long with her!
YES! That was so bizarre 🤣 Does anyone remember which video that was?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.
Whether these goods are fake or not,she will still be dishing up beige food with chipped nails on plastic plates from B&M in a week or so.
They will need a new house soon,the rate at which they buy plastic tat and general junk is unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
New thread idea - Kerry Conway #15 Awful green yeezys and she thing she looks great, sorry there Kezza you look like a state 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Taking it back to basics with this thread suggestion - Kerry Conway does everything the wrong way 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh low and behold it's a birthday and they are back in tk maxx 😂 see I'm convinced that's where wazza got the goods. Isn't yeezy that moron Kanye west's brand? Not a person who I'd ever support to be honest. Am I dreaming or did she have a green tracksuit for christmas we have t seen since? Wasn't it Lucy Jessica what ever her surname is? She literally has a full mushy pea outfit 😂

Eyespy inspired my suggestion for the next title 👆👆👆 - 'She Literally has a Full Mushy Pea Outfit, House, and Life'.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always look like her outfit has been thrown together from Oxfam. And not the good stuff either.

Reactions: 7
And why is she recording bits of the football off the tv for her stories? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does realise we can all see it if we want to? And when has she ever been interested in football? I know warren is, so of course they are watching and maybe even celebrating or whatever, but why is she posting about it?

Her nails are like something I would have had in year 10 at School! Whats with the neon and smiley face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.