Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"should have been born in America" as was her bio once 😆
Forgot about that!

Didn’t she say though that she’s never even been?! So she’s basing this all on what? Stereotypes of American life? Because it’s not like America is just one small place where everyone’s life is the same 🤔 it’s so massively varied. She’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgot about that!

Didn’t she say though that she’s never even been?! So she’s basing this all on what? Stereotypes of American life? Because it’s not like America is just one small place where everyone’s life is the same 🤔 it’s so massively varied. She’s an idiot.

I know, she was asked once in a Q&A video she did with wozza where would she live if she didn't live in the UK she said USA and went on to say she has never been but she just has that opinion from watching lots of American you tubers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These are two of the comments on her latest muscle food haul video. I wonder if she is going to address this at any point? It only has 600 views. She has 26k subscribers, and even her last few videos have only had Max 2.5k views, mostly under 2k.

278790ED-F13E-43B8-BE34-F09ADF501A2A.png
3B7CFA18-6E51-4C9B-94A9-39A964B0D267.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Some go full on Insta and ditch youtube altogether so i assume instagram can make you enough money on its own. Mummyintheknow did this but her husband earns more than Wozza!

And she asked if people wanted the birthday haul on youtube or Insta so she's probably using it to suss out interest on both platforms.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210705_174206_com.instagram.android.jpg

Shoudnt they all have been isolating then? Yet she doesn't seem like there's kids around today they must be in school and they were out yesterday but romas test was done Friday 🙄

Reactions: 6
Funny as Roma is 3 in a few weeks, yet when she talks about her says she's 2 😂
She’s nothing but an annoying attention seeker! Of corse Kezza had to get her “2” year old tested, anything for the “gram” 🤣

Reactions: 5
She should have tested them all as a family not just Roma who had a temperature.
We had covid and the kids also had covid, we had symptoms and actually really poorly yet they had no symptoms so we just knew from the tests

She’s nothing but an annoying attention seeker! Of corse Kezza had to get her “2” year old tested, anything for the “gram” 🤣
Definitely. I felt sorry for her when she was saying about her uterus lining being thick for her age and she is having it tested to rule out cancer.

I feel though maybe she should be talking about it AFTER she has had the test and results because nothing has been confirmed so it can worry people for no reason so I kind of do think she spoke about it on her Instagram for content rather than anything informative

I had a laugh about the trainer page this morning.
I've took some screenshots
So Warren posted a picture of this girl wearing trainers she bough from him.
He has tagged her and wrote her Instagram in the caption and everything.
She clearly bought the shoes herself with her own money because on HER Instagram, she has not tagged Warren at all, only the companies that has sent her freebies 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She should have tested them all as a family not just Roma who had a temperature.
We had covid and the kids also had covid, we had symptoms and actually really poorly yet they had no symptoms so we just knew from the tests

Definitely. I felt sorry for her when she was saying about her uterus lining being thick for her age and she is having it tested to rule out cancer.

I feel though maybe she should be talking about it AFTER she has had the test and results because nothing has been confirmed so it can worry people for no reason so I kind of do think she spoke about it on her Instagram for content rather than anything informative

She clearly bought the shoes herself with her own money because on HER Instagram, she has not tagged Warren at all, only the companies that has sent her freebies 🤣
To be fair to her the guidance is PCR test if you have symptoms, so if Roma is the only one with symptoms she’s the only one who should be tested according to the government guidance. I’d still Lateral flow test the rest of the family though bit she’s technically followed the rules on that one.

Reactions: 6

I'm laughing at the conwayclaneats liking the pics 😂 surely nobody follows that page 😂

• Haha
To be fair to her the guidance is PCR test if you have symptoms, so if Roma is the only one with symptoms she’s the only one who should be tested according to the government guidance. I’d still Lateral flow test the rest of the family though bit she’s technically followed the rules on that one.
Yeah that's what I mean, have every one do a lateral flow test.
Glad she doesn't have it anyway though because it's not nice!

They don't even post on that Conway eats page, do they lol. Just saw kerrys birthday video and she was sooooo spoilt I can't even imagine how much money was spent ( I would not spend that much on a pair of sandals) but the holiday was a nice one.
Clearly not as skint as we think!

Warren obviously put a lot of thought and effort in to her gifts, and the day in general, which is really nice to see. As we’ve said before Kerry does so much for them all, while warren seems to do nothing (except his actual job) so nice to see him spoil her.

That said, all I was thinking is that they are such suckers for labels 🙈 having a t shirt with “GUESS” plastered across the front 😬

I also thought it was a bit odd she would say the hotel looks good which is great so the girls won’t get bored. Surely on holiday in Majorca kids spend so much time in the pool or beach they can’t get bored?

Reactions: 7
Technically she hasn't followed the rules because they were out before she got the result the whole house should of been isolating until confirmation of a negative result.

Reactions: 3
If the image she posted on stories is a hint that she has to have a hysterectomy, I really really feel for her. I can’t even imagine having to face that situation at only 30 years old.

Reactions: 4
If the image she posted on stories is a hint that she has to have a hysterectomy, I really really feel for her. I can’t even imagine having to face that situation at only 30 years old.
I really feel for her but it is a bit of an ‘are you ok hun’ thing to do. If I was facing such a huge thing teasing it on insta isn’t the first thing I’d do.

Absolutely awful if that's the case but it strikes me as something you would want to tell family about before posting all over insta.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.