Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was saying she shouldn't be posting anything really until whatever is wrong has been confirmed.
It's not a cold.

Reactions: 5
If the image she posted on stories is a hint that she has to have a hysterectomy, I really really feel for her. I can’t even imagine having to face that situation at only 30 years old.
why would you post this and then not say anything else!! Such attention seeking behaviour if you don’t want to talk about why show it!?????

Your obviously not ok if you need a hysterectomy at 30 they don’t just do it for heavy periods!!

Reactions: 10
I’m rather hoping that the photos of leaflets were intended as click bait rather than a young woman having to go through some major surgery.

why would you post this and then not say anything else!! Such attention seeking behaviour if you don’t want to talk about why show it!?????

Your obviously not ok if you need a hysterectomy at 30 they don’t just do it for heavy periods!!
My mum had a hysterectomy for heavy periods but it was done as a last resort as she had different medications etc nothing helped and because she was already sterilised they gave her a hysterectomy because her tubes were actually burned from the sterilisation years ago that it couldn’t be reversed so it was pointless for her to be suffering every month

My mum had a hysterectomy for heavy periods but it was done as a last resort as she had different medications etc nothing helped and because she was already sterilised they gave her a hysterectomy because her tubes were actually burned from the sterilisation years ago that it couldn’t be reversed so it was pointless for her to be suffering every month
Awww bless her!!! This exactly they wouldn’t do it for a 30 year old as a first choice!!! Without any other investigation!!!

Reactions: 1
My mum had a hysterectomy for fibroids which caused heavy periods. But it was 4 years of investigative work and trialing other remedies.
Hopefully if Kerry has an issue, they can address it before getting to that stage.

I think it may have said hysteroscopy, which is entirely different from a hysterectomy. A hysteroscopy is more like a biopsy.

Reactions: 2
So she has said on her stories she didn't have the biopsy and is ok??
What does that mean, is it just about engagement?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I had heavy periods after giving birth to 3 children. The iron level in my blood was very low, so I had a thermoablatio done to reduce the blood loss.

A hysterectomy is not always indicated, there are other options.

Reactions: 6
Warren seemed to really put an effort into Kerry's birthday gifts which was lovely especially the holiday reveal. As someone up thread said they do seem suckers for brands. The guess top is awful! Looks like something you would find in the clearance section of tk max.
Really hope she's OK health wise, must be a worrying time for her but don't leave your concerned followers hanging. If you don't want to discuss it, don't. It's the classic tagging yourself at the hospital then when people ask if you're OK, 'I'm fine hun, I'll dm you'.

Reactions: 8
So they are offering her a hysterectomy then I was going to say that is very sad I'd be very sad but I am not done having children I suspect if I was I'd be completely fine with it. But for some reason I don't think she'll get it done

It’s great that she felt well supported by her dr. I’m shocked he went straight to hysterectomy, unless she has been trying things like birth control methods with no success and has never mentioned it? Such a huge operation, not an easy choice for her.

She could of updated that very quickly and easily yesterday but she wanted some click bait clearly.

It’s great that she felt well supported by her dr. I’m shocked he went straight to hysterectomy, unless she has been trying things like birth control methods with no success and has never mentioned it? Such a huge operation, not an easy choice for her.
Definitely not an easy choice and recovery would be hard but I'm pretty sure it would be keyhole? So at least she'll not have a massive incision and only spend 2ish days in hospital? Id like to think warren will take over with the girls and let her get the rest that she'd need

Reactions: 3
Now she’s comparing how she feels during her cycle to grieving! How the hell can you compare grieving to pms! I’ve just lost my poor mum after a very brave battle with cancer for 7 years and I am grieving, grief is horrendous, not something that comes and goes it’s there constantly! I can’t go to a doctor and get it fixed, it’s something I’ve to deal with for the rest of my life! She really has pissed me off this time, she needs to think before she spouts her ridiculous crap and really needs to take a step back and consider getting help for her mental health never mind physical! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now she’s comparing how she feels during her cycle to grieving! How the hell can you compare grieving to pms! I’ve just lost my poor mum after a very brave battle with cancer for 7 years and I am grieving, grief is horrendous, not something that comes and goes it’s there constantly! I can’t go to a doctor and get it fixed, it’s something I’ve to deal with for the rest of my life! She really has pissed me off this time, she needs to think before she spouts her ridiculous crap and really needs to take a step back and consider getting help for her mental health never mind physical! 🤬
I'm so sorry about the loss of your mum x

I’m sorry to read about the loss of your mum, sending hugs x

Sorry to read of your loss. X

I am sorry but I struggle to believe she is bad 3 out of 4 weeks,.doing what she does, ie influencing, doing the house etc. She would have stopped it all if she was that bad. I am sorry but content and engagement are her main game. This is a woman who gives birth and uploads to youtube within days, uses sex cereal and then appears in tabloids. It is about the desire to stay in the game.
She is always referring herself online for something or another, and self diagnosed the kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.