Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone asked a question do you work he's so rude how dare anyone ask that question yes they are classed as self employed (in his old man's odd voice) she continues to shout out when he talks. Who do these two people think they are. Danny Boii.

Reactions: 6
So someone asked a question do you work he's so rude how dare anyone ask that question yes they are classed as self employed (in his old man's odd voice) she continues to shout out when he talks. Who do these two people think they are. Danny Boii.
Imagine them pair trying to fill in a tax return

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She bleeping pisses me off! I actually really used to like her, and last year when I was abit more nieve and stupid when it come to begging on TikTok I sent her a fair bit of money for various different tit. But now I can not stand her, the moment she started doing her OF she started acting as if the world owed her something. She lives near me and she's not well liked, she bullies kids and she's the one mother at school pick up who stands on her own etc. Nobody wants too associate with her. She sends Jason to school in beat out tit shoes whilst she's out buying a £120 mirror from b&m 🙄 poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s so money oriented it’s all about what she wants she goes out with Danny to theme parks and circus and day trips to seaside without her kids I know every parent is entitled to have time to themselves but her kids are hardly ever with her there always at the dads.and she’s getting disability for Jason so that money is his but she’s too busy spending it on herself.

She’s all about money she’s greedy and selfish

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Those lounge sets look bloody awful on her. To thin and shows to much
Omg don't they! Everyone like she looks beautiful blar blar... I think they look horrible on her. She doesn't have the figure for them or even wear them properly!

Yikes she had a child with a teenager 🙀 there’s always been something that doesn’t sit right with me
Yeah shes always doing videos of it, she finds it so funny! She was like 26/27 or something and he was 18! She will literally go with anyone who pays her any kind of attention

She’s so money oriented it’s all about what she wants she goes out with Danny to theme parks and circus and day trips to seaside without her kids I know every parent is entitled to have time to themselves but her kids are hardly ever with her there always at the dads.and she’s getting disability for Jason so that money is his but she’s too busy spending it on herself.

She’s all about money she’s greedy and selfish
Or they are in their rooms apart from the smallest one-he's so spoilt, little brat!!! I could imagine her being on her own at the school, probably why she gets Danny to go get them.... She doesn't deserve children. She even said after Xmas shes happiest when she's not with her children!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You’d honestly never know they had a single child between them the amount of time they’re on TikTok/ shopping

Reactions: 3
"Priiiiimaaaarkkk haauuuul"

Again nothing for the kids though.
Danny is a brick with a P.. but I wonder what he genuinely feels about all these hauls. Leaving at 4am so drive almost 4 hours to go to bleeping Primark, doesn't look like he got a single thing either 😂 my boyfriend would be up and gone in a heartbeat if I told him to drive me 4 hours so I can pop to Primark, for some ugly as tit boots that look like wellies you'd wear when shoveling horse tit out a field.
She comes across spiteful with her money, I imagine 'my money, I'll spend it on me' attitude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t her youngest lads dad 18/19? Or she got with him when he was 18/19? How old is Kerrie now and how olds her son? Also, I always forget she had a middle child tbf, you never hear her speak about him or nothing!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even realise she had kids from her videos, I’d heard her mention Hannah but thought it was a friend.

Isn’t her youngest lads dad 18/19? Or she got with him when he was 18/19? How old is Kerrie now and how olds her son? Also, I always forget she had a middle child tbf, you never hear her speak about him or nothing!
He’s the one she gets disability and carers for but doesn’t do much caring from what I can see

He’s the one she gets disability and carers for but doesn’t do much caring from what I can see
No he's always in his room or at his dad's! Yet she always buys the little brat Cameron clothes but never Jason, I feel so bad for him! No wonder why he wants to always stay at his dad's!!

Reactions: 2
And here we go again... Its winter and she's prancing around doing boring tiktok just to show off her bleeping tits again!!! Grow up Kerrie we all know you have daddy issues but have some self respect. She even wears a bra under the bra and pulls it down even more to get attention! You have children and a partner. You ain't a teenager anymore love!! She seriously is a slag

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And here we go again... Its winter and she's prancing around doing boring tiktok just to show off her bleeping tits again!!! Grow up Kerrie we all know you have daddy issues but have some self respect. She even wears a bra under the bra and pulls it down even more to get attention! You have children and a partner. You ain't a teenager anymore love!! She seriously is a hag
The second hand cringe / desperation is all too much

Oh my god oh my god 🤯😣…is that all she says during hauls

It’s the no what I mean thinking she’s gangster lol 😂 on live now begging for gifts saying how everyone wants Danny lol 😂 keep him he’s a pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.