Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have blocked her as my fyp was inundated with her boring tik toks. Same old same old every time!

Reactions: 3
Oh these two, I watched them well listened to them they sound like an older couple especially him watch the supermarket trip.

What is up with his voice, it’s SO bizarre
She looks so frumpy and wtf are those sliders in December
This is what I mean without the filters she's nothing special at all-well even with filters on too! Wheres her little brat of a child aswel?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she can lure creepy old weirdos into subbing her OF, so she can do Home Bargain hauls 🙄 The life we all dream of 🤣🤣🤣
Does she actually go anywhere else 😂 slightly embarrassing that she sells her body on the internet and all she can afford is “home and bargains”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The girls got problems why are all her videos sex related
It’s really weird that it’s so sexually orientated including prompting her OF - then tags her daughter in videos. Talk about inappropriate & irresponsible. What teenager wants their MUM making videos like that on the internet

Reactions: 5
She the same as Kerry keates without the filters and smoothing not very pretty

Reactions: 2
I don't think she has many subscriptions, if she did then why promote as much as she does

It’s really weird that it’s so sexually orientated including prompting her OF - then tags her daughter in videos. Talk about inappropriate & irresponsible. What teenager wants their MUM making videos like that on the internet
This is why her daughter is always in trouble... She will be pregnant before you know it! And then you got that brat of a Son the one she had with a teenager and finds it sooo funny! He gets everything he wants, has no discipline or routine in his life

The curled up lip in every video makes me cringe
Yeah or she’s always pouting and she fking loves herself I have 0 confidence and I can’t go on like she does! For her having 0 confidence she feeds off people saying she’s beautiful, constantly buying with her hauls and She’s skint? Nah that ain’t skint!! Boils my piss n Danny well he a tool

That’s so true but because she’s fake her followers think she’s so sweet even though all her TikToks are all about spending or sex she plays a good game it’s all about greed and attention she acts like a teenage girl

you’d think with all that money she gets from getting her minge out all the time she could at least get a bleeping nose job 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Those lounge sets look bloody awful on her. To thin and shows to much

Yikes she had a child with a teenager 🙀 there’s always been something that doesn’t sit right with me

Anyone else she her "I am woman" video? Purposely leaving out the "I am sexy" obviously begging for the "you are sexy" comments.
Grinds my gears looks like fish just been hooked with that lip.

I cant stand the false dumb voice she puts on. Both her and Danny are as bad with the of promoting its sickening. I've also thought they had split up a few times after seeing her provocative tik toks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.