Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true the boyfriend has about ten kids.
No he’s got 2 they admitted they get more comments about it so get more views it’s just all for attention but why lie about it there’s people out there who would love a child xx

Reactions: 2
No he’s got 2 they admitted they get more comments about it so get more views it’s just all for attention but why lie about it there’s people out there who would love a child xx
I've had her blocked for ages but I seem to see them a lot

Reactions: 1
Oh how pathetic. Maybe they should pay attention to their kids opposed to craving attention from strangers on the internet

Reactions: 3
He doesn't have 8 kids, he has a boy and a girl and he sees them whenever he can be bothered, there is so set days to seeing them. Before he got with her he used to have them every weekend but since being with her he doesn't give a tit.

There was a video going about a while back of her neglecting her Little boy because she was. Too busy on TikTok live 😡

• Sad
There was a video going about a while back of her neglecting her Little boy because she was. Too busy on TikTok live 😡
She still does but her gullible followers say she’s the best mum cos she’ll do a TikTok with them now & again and to be honest they seem to be at there dads most of the time her and Danny go to theme parks and circus and seaside on there own most of the time

What’s people’s opinions on this girl ?
currently having major issues with this lady. The police have had to be informed. Her daughter was physically and mentally bullying my daughter ( she has type 1 diabetes) school weren’t dealing with it so had to move schools. We saw her in town the other week and she was scowling at my daughter so I told her off and have had a barrage of threats from kerrie and her chavvy mates ever since, then I was parked up amd she saw me and went mentalshouting at me and trying to get in my car! She’s really not right in the head. She’s also been spreading lies on social media that I smack my children!. Dangerous lady!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
currently having major issues with this lady. The police have had to be informed. Her daughter was physically and mentally bullying my daughter ( she has type 1 diabetes) school weren’t dealing with it so had to move schools. We saw her in town the other week and she was scowling at my daughter so I told her off and have had a barrage of threats from kerrie and her chavvy mates ever since, then I was parked up amd she saw me and went mentalshouting at me and trying to get in my car! She’s really not right in the head. She’s also been spreading lies on social media that I smack my children!. Dangerous lady!
I saw she did a tik tok earlier about you and tagged you in comments, what happened with the police??

Reactions: 1
Honestly she’s good at playing nice but some of her old videos were slagging off police and she used to get her staffy dogs to chase them so why was the police at her house anyway, she pretends to be the perfect mum but her kids spend most of the time at there dads id report her to the police tbh x

Reactions: 7
Is this what her TikTok was about?

Honestly she’s good at playing nice but some of her old videos were slagging off police and she used to get her staffy dogs to chase them so why was the police at her house anyway, she pretends to be the perfect mum but her kids spend most of the time at there dads id report her to the police tbh x
Already have hun, there’s a lot of screenshot evidence and a video of her trying to get in my car. Hoping they’ll slap her with a restraining order.

Is this what her TikTok was about?
Yes 😥 I’m honestly at my wits end with it all, I’m a single mum and we’ve had such a tough time and now having to deal with vile people like this!

I saw she did a tik tok earlier about you and tagged you in comments, what happened with the police??
I’ve got a meeting with them on Monday. Something needs to be done now! There’s threats of violence and trying to find out where I live! It’s all unbelievable! Her daughter bullied mine!

Reactions: 7
Already have hun, there’s a lot of screenshot evidence and a video of her trying to get in my car. Hoping they’ll slap her with a restraining order.

Yes 😥 I’m honestly at my wits end with it all, I’m a single mum and we’ve had such a tough time and now having to deal with vile people like this!

I’ve got a meeting with them on Monday. Something needs to be done now! There’s threats of violence and trying to find out where I live! It’s all unbelievable! Her daughter bullied mine!
I have to say I was nosey when she tagged you on tik tok and I looked at your photo and I was just like no way does this lady look like someone who would bully anyone let alone a child. Have you told the police about the tik tok she made about you and the comments?

I have to say I was nosey when she tagged you on tik tok and I looked at your photo and I was just like no way does this lady look like someone who would bully anyone let alone a child. Have you told the police about the tik tok she made about you and the comments?
Hey lovely,
Yes the police know everything and have loads of evidence. A few people have reported her for aggressive behaviour in the past few months alone, someone’s also sent a vid of her daughter beating someone up to the police aswell.
tbh the tiktok thing doesn’t bother me as the people who follower are all gullible and don’t know her but the lies she’s made up about me are disgusting and if I have to I’ll take her to court. She needs stopping.

Reactions: 5
4 shopping hauls in 4 days. Why don’t these people get real jobs?
Because she’s greedy she’s all about the money whether it’s from OF or gifts & PayPal’s from her followers, one minute she’ll say she’s skint and goes live for gifts & PayPal’s then the next she says she’s got loads of money she lies constantly her followers believe everything she says

Reactions: 5
Because she’s greedy she’s all about the money whether it’s from OF or gifts & PayPal’s from her followers, one minute she’ll say she’s skint and goes live for gifts & PayPal’s then the next she says she’s got loads of money she lies constantly her followers believe everything she says
Genuinely though who needs that many clothes? She dresses like she’s 16. Mega cringe.

Reactions: 8
She irritates the life out of me! Don't think I've ever seen a video where she's not sticking her tongue out or curling her lip like Elvis! Bangs on about being insecure yet sells herself on OF

Reactions: 11

I'm currently having the same situation... another mother bullying me and dragging my name through the dirt because I confronted her about my her child bullying and assaulting mine. I'm going to give kerrie an unfollow now for this reason, she makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.