Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone asked a question do you work he's so rude how dare anyone ask that question yes they are classed as self employed (in his old man's odd voice) she continues to shout out when he talks. Who do these two people think they are. Danny Boii.
I cannot stand his arrogance. Also he is pig ugly with the worst accent in the UK !!

Reactions: 8
That video of her being his first and teaching him all he knows now he has girls falling at his feet 😂🤣 like who do you think you are!! How would she knows what goes on in the bedroom his end 🤢

Reactions: 3
It might have already been mentioned as I’m new to this thread but has she met his kids yet ?
I don't think so...

That video of her being his first and teaching him all he knows now he has girls falling at his feet 😂🤣 like who do you think you are!! How would she knows what goes on in the bedroom his end 🤢
She literally thinks she's gods gifts doesn't she... Have Danny kerrie.. Hes a small little midget with nothing to offer! He's so rude and wonders why he gets no 'o' f' subs. Like actually who cares what goes on in the bedroom with them 2 anyway? They both love themselves more than each other

Reactions: 4
I don't think so...

She literally thinks she's gods gifts doesn't she... Have Danny kerrie.. Hes a small little midget with nothing to offer! He's so rude and wonders why he gets no 'o' f' subs. Like actually who cares what goes on in the bedroom with them 2 anyway? They both love themselves more than each other
I actually dislike him more than her. He is definitely short of a shilling or two

She does a video saying mint to grim (blond to brown) the blond was trashy in my eyes but maybe her OF have dropped and they preferred the blond

• Haha
She does a video saying mint to grim (blond to brown) the blond was trashy in my eyes but maybe her OF have dropped and they preferred the blond
I saw that, she was grim even more than before... She says she has blonde hair yet she has dark brown roots, then ginger then some blonde then grey!

Reactions: 1
Just see her post some videos and left her a few comments and even her so called tiktok friend lauren liked one of my comments 😵 are they not friends nomore?

Omg i cant stand to actually what her or danny im going to have to block them! They make me sick, they proper love there selfs and think they are above everyone elese

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s really weird that it’s so sexually orientated including prompting her OF - then tags her daughter in videos. Talk about inappropriate & irresponsible. What teenager wants their MUM making videos like that on the internet
Her daughter is following in her footsteps unfortunately! She’s a vile bully.

Her daughter is a little mini her, she's loves herself too! Another little brat doing what she wants bullying other children. With a mother like kerrie no wonder her children have issues

She fucks me off how much she loves herself but plays the 'I'm shy' tit. Nearly always got her pushed up padded boobs out, trying to be sexy. Grow the duck up kerrie! And the other thing she thinks it's okay to keep going on that she slept with an 18 year old and fell pregnant... Yeah so funny!!!
All you ever hear is how Cameron doesn't sleep, well maybe just maybe drop feeding him tit, put your foot down and put him to bed! She's a bleeping joke of a mother.
I’ve heard from numerous people that social services have been involved on more than one occasion. I feel so sorry for the children growing up with a mother like that, she’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Her daughter is just like her and she thinks it's a good thing. I'd be ashamed if my daughter was like her. She gets banned everytime she adds a new tik tok apparently-yeah I wonder why! She will be pregnant in a couple of years.

Ewww have you seen kerrie in her latest gym wear 🤮, could you imagine buying clothes constantly just to get tarted up and wear them for tik tok, all to get attention. she seriously is fucked up, GAVIN doesn't care about you anymore love!

Reactions: 2
Her daughter is just like her and she thinks it's a good thing. I'd be ashamed if my daughter was like her. She gets banned everytime she adds a new tik tok apparently-yeah I wonder why! She will be pregnant in a couple of years.

Ewww have you seen kerrie in her latest gym wear 🤮, could you imagine buying clothes constantly just to get tarted up and wear them for tik tok, all to get attention. she seriously is fucked up, GAVIN doesn't care about you anymore love!
Who's gavin? I’m intrigued. Is this the ex that abused her before she got with Danny

She buys them then sells them on to her “fans”
The amount of clothes is obscene. And those beige knee welly type boots look utterly ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who's gavin? I’m intrigued. Is this the ex that abused her before she got with Danny
Yeah but everyone knows she does all this for him not Danny. She has said one or twice not direct but in other words. She's still hooked up on him big time.

Her and her pinky gym outfit state and all her Hauls I mean wtf she loves to show off her stomach and boobs and as for Danny he sounds like he ate helium he is minging🤢🤢

just seen a bit of the live. She’s horrible calling people *******! Nice
She’s horrible the way she pouts and the same lip twitch she absolutely loves herself and she loves the male attention she is an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her and her pinky gym outfit state and all her Hauls I mean wtf she loves to show off her stomach and boobs and as for Danny he sounds like he ate helium he is minging🤢🤢

She’s horrible the way she pouts and the same lip twitch she absolutely loves herself and she loves the male attention she is an embarrassment
i think she’s really attractive but that lip thing makes her look like she’s having a stroke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.