Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen a bit of the live. She’s horrible calling people *******! Nice
If you report her they always say no violations found she’s making money for TikTok so these big creators get away with everything

Reactions: 2
yeah I did report it. I hate that word and yep no violation.
She gets away with loads I’ve been blocked so don’t see much now unless she uses other accounts but last time she was talking about oral sex ect I was thinking your kids have TikTok wtf

Reactions: 3
Someone just commented in Shans live that Kerri and Danny were slagging her off, didn’t they have some sort of beef ?

Reactions: 1
Who doesn't she fall out with Lauren she slags off but then pretends to be nice with her
She’s had a lot of money off Lauren it was only a few weeks ago that Danny was calling Lauren a stalker but she’s good enough to take her money think Lauren seems lonely and they take advantage of that by pretending to be her friend

Reactions: 1
She’s had a lot of money off Lauren it was only a few weeks ago that Danny was calling Lauren a stalker but she’s good enough to take her money think Lauren seems lonely and they take advantage of that by pretending to be her friend
She does that with Jay zoe n Sonia I noticed only when she's wanting to take piss out of someone she goes live with them and this new couple think they r Alex n tisha lol

Her and her pinky gym outfit state and all her Hauls I mean wtf she loves to show off her stomach and boobs and as for Danny he sounds like he ate helium he is minging🤢🤢

She’s horrible the way she pouts and the same lip twitch she absolutely loves herself and she loves the male attention she is an embarrassment
Isn't she just! She has big issues. She forgets the men that subscribe to her are all dirty men. She thinks she's all that the queen of tiktok.
As for that other thing in the picture she is ruff as duck! Seems like kerrie has a new friend 🤣

i think she’s really attractive but that lip thing makes her look like she’s having a stroke
She has so many filters on her that's the thing, she doesn't even look like that. Go back to previous pictures you will see one Danny took without filters on

Last edited:
She does that with Jay zoe n Sonia I noticed only when she's wanting to take piss out of someone she goes live with them and this new couple think they r Alex n tisha lol
She picks and drops Sonia like anything. Sonia was all friends during lockdown the 1st time and now she hardly bothers with her. I think kerrie uses people probably why she has no real friends or family

Her and her pinky gym outfit state and all her Hauls I mean wtf she loves to show off her stomach and boobs and as for Danny he sounds like he ate helium he is minging🤢🤢

She’s horrible the way she pouts and the same lip twitch she absolutely loves herself and she loves the male attention she is an embarrassment
She doesn't even have boobs that's the thing. She uses push up max Bras from primark and chicken fillets she has told people.
She's disgusting how she flaunts herself the way she does with her pregnant tummy. She needs to try pulling them up

Last edited:
I would be so embarrassed having her as my daughter she's like the local prostitute she should have been swallowed by her mother

I actually hate these people they infuriate me. She used to go on and on about how people that did only fans were tramps then started doing it. Then recently she put up a video saying she needed a real job because she wants her self respect back then quickly deleted it. Don’t think she’s ever had self respect. As for Danny what real man is letting there partner do only fans if it’s ‘only for tramps’ and is effecting her self respect. There always on the beg 😡😡

Reactions: 6
And if you have ever been on her live at night kids are chucked in there room full of sweets just so she can get some quiet to do her TikToks

Reactions: 4
Saying it don't bother them but yet reading it out on live kerrie sketty baker and danny wooldridge the complete wet wipe with his lisp

• Haha
She’s on live with Danny and another couple slagging tattle life off lol 😂

• Haha
Danny with his dirty brown tongue thinking he's hard and kerrie only mouthing off because she's not alone haha

Apprently that was a joke by him to draw attention but honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone see the video they did a while back about him being a victim of DV I found it so unsettling because of how Kerrie was in the video
I actually thought those videos were really good tbh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.