Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny on live earlier eating and reading his comments waiting for the gifts whist driving it’s a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 6
currently having major issues with this lady. The police have had to be informed. Her daughter was physically and mentally bullying my daughter ( she has type 1 diabetes) school weren’t dealing with it so had to move schools. We saw her in town the other week and she was scowling at my daughter so I told her off and have had a barrage of threats from kerrie and her chavvy mates ever since, then I was parked up amd she saw me and went mentalshouting at me and trying to get in my car! She’s really not right in the head. She’s also been spreading lies on social media that I smack my children!. Dangerous lady!
Her daughter is a little mini her, she's loves herself too! Another little brat doing what she wants bullying other children. With a mother like kerrie no wonder her children have issues

She fucks me off how much she loves herself but plays the 'I'm shy' tit. Nearly always got her pushed up padded boobs out, trying to be sexy. Grow the duck up kerrie! And the other thing she thinks it's okay to keep going on that she slept with an 18 year old and fell pregnant... Yeah so funny!!!
All you ever hear is how Cameron doesn't sleep, well maybe just maybe drop feeding him tit, put your foot down and put him to bed! She's a bleeping joke of a mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What's the story with her 3 tone hair, it's rank! She looks like a scruf!

Reactions: 3
I can't actually cope with her, if she's not got her tits out, she's snarling like Elvis on crack... Speaking of crack how nobody often does she need to bang on about her OF! No one wants your punched lasagne 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not forgetting the over lined lip liner... Her lips looks like bleeping slugs! Have you noticed alot of her videos are aimed at her ex Gav... You know damn well it's for him. Never mind her knows she's fake as duck with her push up padded bras and filters on constantly. She is pure trashy

Reactions: 7
Not forgetting the over lined lip liner... Her lips looks like bleeping slugs! Have you noticed alot of her videos are aimed at her ex Gav... You know damn well it's for him. Never mind her knows she's fake as duck with her push up padded bras and filters on constantly. She is pure trashy
Danny the doormat must feel totally inadequate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think a lot of kerries tiktoks come across as if she’s single? I always have to double check if her and Danny are actually still together

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of kerries tiktoks come across as if she’s single? I always have to double check if her and Danny are actually still together
I’ve seen 2 mins of her lives and it’s just people telling her she’s gorgeous. She uses a
Filter and has awful hair.

Reactions: 6
Definitely playing it up for the views from desperate blokes thinking they have a chance if they buy her crap off her wish list.

She’s on live playing the no confidence card again she just winds me up lol 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.