Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how fanny only goes for women to try and humiliate on tiktok when he’s calling them out for having a opinion,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how fanny only goes for women to try and humiliate on tiktok when he’s calling them out for having a opinion,
He is such a drip, i mean what woman on earth is going to be scared of slavery chops, id come prepared with a tissue coz he spits when he talks 🤢 the pair of them wouldn't say anything to anyone face to face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to look like a MUA doing the makeup and she hasn't a clue 😅😅paints her face orange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He is such a drip, i mean what woman on earth is going to be scared of slavery chops, id come prepared with a tissue coz he spits when he talks 🤢 the pair of them wouldn't say anything to anyone face to face
When he say his vowels kerries going to need an umbrella. That fag Ash breath of his oh how romanticccccc 🤣. Staring right into his drippy face, that gorgeous receiding hairline and pot belly coooor what more could she ever want and him staring into Kerries eyes, strands of eyelashes hanging off her face and fake tan stains on her wedding dress 😂😂 a wedding with such little effort where a wife to be, first ever wedding & all she's thinking about is a holiday, doing what she does best laying on her back 😅 then all be back to normal for the rest of their lives 😀 danny will be sending kerrie tiktok messages on their wedding anniversary because he's away visiting his family on weekends 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The hypocrisy of fannys videos about begging ok then he must forget about all his and kerries begging and people paying for all their baby things and buying their kids a swimming pool cos kerrie would rather buy herself tit, these two are the biggest contradictions walking

Views down so gets the cats or albie in the videos 😂😂😂, why don’t you do a video with ralphie the invisible dog? And milking the beg videos even though you and kerrie were the original begs on tiktok

That poor baby always has scratches on his face, and today he looks as tho he has a bruise on his forehead.

• Sad
Someone commented today you going to get your cat spaded when she’s had kittens, of course he’s not doesn’t give a duck, why the duck has he got pets well cats (dog disappeared) Can’t look after ote. Why does he keep asking on TikTok then moan when someone comments just google or not let your kitten get pregnant you attention seeking twit!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
He’s so boring he as no content unless it’s about the cats or albie and on his video he’s a animal lover, obviously not that much seen as though you got rid of ralphie so couldn’t have loved him that much, some people may like animals but doesn’t mean you should get them if you can’t handle them

• Heart
He’s milking the kitten videos 😂😂😂😂
---
duck me he went live while cat was in labour what’s worse is people say and watched it all bet his gifts were on 😂😂 he’d literally film anything for views and gifts

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Don’t forget tonight he’s doing a live to weigh the kittens wtf they’ve just been born isn’t he meant to leave them alone with mum for a bit? duck me Danny anything for views sad really knowing you only get comments if you’re recording a baby or a animal

• Angry
  • Wow
Kerrie, hi!! Hope you read this.... Nellie is just a baby herself, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! I've read the comments that you've left. You might keep a male kitten because they are cheaper to be 'done'. You vile piece of tit. You are responsible for a baby having babies. What would have happened if Nellie had become poorly during labour? Oh you wouldn't know would you? Because you were asleep. Would you have paid for her to be seen by an emergency vet?
People like you MAKE ME SICK!! an innocent animal just like Ralphie.... there's Karma and a special place in hell for people like you who do not look after animals properly....we are watching Kerrie. Don't forget thar Britain is a nation of animal lovers darlin!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I get the impression that Danny’s a little pissed off that there’s only 3 kittens. I think he was hoping for more

Selfish piece of tit, did anyone read that comment too late now for getting the cat done that’s like saying I should have used protection with alble. My cat is donte how about get your male cat neutered you selfish prick, your cat when it suits. Hope they spray all up the curtains and walls.

The scummy pair are desperate for views so resort to using animals and babies. The comments on their post were all asking where the dog is but all been deleted now. Did they think people would forget, foolish pair of utter scum, kezza commenting saying she hates animals but has to do what gay boi wants. Hope rspca get involved, they shouldn’t be allowed to have animals or kids, both thick as tit and irresponsible, disgusting, vile pair, they make me sick 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Both liars and will do anything for views look how many views he gets when it’s just him and his boring content compared to the ones with Ralphie, albie and now the kittens,

The amount of rescues full to the brim with cats and kittens are these pair popping them out. I hate when people say “let them have a litter” no, it’s bloody irresponsible. If it had gone wrong would they have paid for a c-section for the cat or just left her to die? The fact shes counting the pennies re: neutering suggests no way would they have. What if Mum can’t feed then or rejects them, are they going to hand feed them and rub their arses to get them to go to the toilet?!

Also she’s clearly not heard of litter mate syndrome if she’s thinking of keeping one.

It’s so irresponsible to not neuter your pets. Here’s why Kerrie seeing as you read here:

Having your cat spayed or neutered drastically lowers the cat's risk of certain types of cancer (as well as other health problems). In females, going through repeated heat cycles without breeding increases the risk of mammary cancer. Spaying lowers this risk while eliminating the risk of ovarian and uterine cancers.

She will also be more susceptible to pyometra. Not that they’ll give a tit. They’ll probably get rid of her soon just like the dog when she’s no good for content

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ffs sake Danny leave the kittens alone instead of messing about with them for views you’re a joke you’ll find out what sex they are soon enough poor kittens want to be left alone

• Sad
Kerrie won't give a tit about any of these comments as she will just say 'they are Danny's!' she doesn't or won't take any responsibility for anything at all.
All that bullshit about not having a good relationship with animals. Wasn't it only couple of years ago she was bragging how she has a staf and how the dog scared the police out the house??
She's full of tit!!

Im going to report them to the RSPCA. They have no idea how to look after them kittens or the cats. Disgusting how they treat them as a way to get views and make money.
Lazy behaviour on fanny bois half.

I hope she's so poorly for her hen night, karma that is!

• Heart