Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will literally just be Danny's family at the wedding and her kids 🤣 is she not wearing shells arts and craft trainers now ?? She went to do all that for kerrie not to bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sonia’s video kerries on tiktok 😂😂 can’t go anywhere even her hen do she’s making videos selling tit

Reactions: 2
It will literally just be Danny's family at the wedding and her kids 🤣 is she not wearing shells arts and craft trainers now ?? She went to do all that for kerrie not to bother?
Yeah if that! Why didn't shelly go to the hen?
Oh really? What she wearing now?

Sonia’s put her account on private probably kerrie told her to because she wants to post all her own videos first because she’s so famous 😂😂😂 can you imagine having a friend like kerrie? She’ll be telling everyone don’t do this I’ve got to post first for my fans blah blah blah, and is that her sister from her dads side who was on her hen do?

Reactions: 3
Sonia’s put her account on private probably kerrie told her to because she wants to post all her own videos first because she’s so famous 😂😂😂 can you imagine having a friend like kerrie? She’ll be telling everyone don’t do this I’ve got to post first for my fans blah blah blah, and is that her sister from her dads side who was on her hen do?
Yeah that's her step sister. Same dad different mummy. The lady Kim who went is Hayley's mum.

Kerrie probably did that because Sonia probably didn't put the right finger on 🤣 we all know she looks totally different without the same filters haha!!
Muggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gay boi’s bragging that he babysat for the kids, so the woman could go on her hen night, if you can call it that😂 noticed he didn’t mention Cameron, that poor kid always gets dumped. Why wouldn’t they have let Cameron stay to be with kezs new besties kid. It’s so cruel and unfair the way he treats her kids and she allows it. I bet poor Cameron didn’t even know that Sonia’s kid was staying. Just like kezza use to force her Jason down his dads when he didn’t want to go. She can’t do that now though the kids dads done a runner 😂😂

• Haha
Errr what a loser! Kerrie has put an IG story with her on that net curtain saying #comeandsupportme
Wtf! Why should people? Because you are too bleeping lazy to get a proper job!.
Obviously not paying too good at the moment kezza, people come to their senses finally 🤣🤣🤣

Another TT she's done saying how she won't look that good on her wedding day etc
bleeping hell kez, give it a rest! We all know you want people to be saying how gorgeous you look blar blar blar!

Looking like a right scruff even more than normal these last few weeks. And don't give it it's because you are a mum! You were a mum before Albie.
Talk about let herself go big time!! 🤣🤮

Now filming all the kids, she’s definitely trying to play the im the best mum card, someone commented that she’s worried about Hannah and kerrie just said it’s only tiktok, she does need to worry she’s 15 and thriving from getting attention from strangers, she shows her uniform on tiktok so strangers know which school she goes to which is very dangerous, and Danny gets no comments on his videos hardly unless it as albie, the pets or kerrie in them they do nothing private together or as a family which is sad really

Reactions: 6
Another fake video kerrie loves making memories with her kids 😂😂😂 all she talks about is needing a break which I get all parents deserve a break but she moans constantly about it and as for making memories Hannah’s always on tiktok Jason’s always upstairs and Cameron on his tablet and albies stuck infront of a phone by both parents to make content, go to park get off tiktok and watch a movie that’s making memories

Oh how work kills me off I never get 5 mins anymore but least I can say I earned my own money 😂😂

Nahh I seen the hen do and what did only 3 people go 😂💀 how tragic is that?!! That’s not a hen do, looool really shows that she’s got nobody hahah so she gotta marry a gay boi so she can least have someone 😂😂 she’s still so tragic

• Haha
Kerrie saying she as to cut back so hinting for things, so people offering to pay for her nails done for her wedding are they deluded? Do they not see how much she wastes on tit everyday takeaways, clothes, and more clothes and boasts about just throwing things away when they get dirty ect

Anyone see the table numbers that Danny and his mum have done looks like they’re made for a kids birthday party

• Haha
Anyone see the table numbers that Danny and his mum have done looks like they’re made for a kids birthday party
Hahaha yes just saw them! 4 table table toppers and one of those is for the children 🤭🤭
Alot of people going then.....🤣

Literally can't wait for the tit show!
You seen Kerrie 'one of my friends said' come on Kerrie we all know you don't have any friends babe, it proved that on your hen night 🤣
You mean 'i saw something on tt'
Even fannys mum didn't bother going.

I hope the wedding dress still fits.....🤭🤭

• Haha
The wedding is going to be a car crash. Hope she stops sniffing every 5 seconds before she does her vows

• Haha
Why’s Danny doing giveaways to get people to follow his friend? It’s weird follow my friend and I’ll give you something that we got for free 😂😂😂😂
---
And now drinking is allowed at the wedding 😂😂 swear these two just do anything for views, still filming albie and the kittens, what they gonna do when weddings over and get rid of the kittens 😂😂😂

Last edited: