Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerrie Ickes doesn’t like when people won’t help with her children but when she’s a grandma she’ll have her grandchildren all the time 😂😂 she doesn’t even want her own kids there she’s always complaining she never gets a break she’s a walking contradiction she’s so fake on her videos pretending to be something she’s not she lies constantly and forgets what she’s said isn’t albie 6 months she went on and on about not filming after he’s 6 months because of his safety ect blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve already forgot the date of the wedding haha! Thanks for new thread. Title is spot on

Reactions: 5
Kerrie Ickes doesn’t like when people won’t help with her children but when she’s a grandma she’ll have her grandchildren all the time 😂😂 she doesn’t even want her own kids there she’s always complaining she never gets a break she’s a walking contradiction she’s so fake on her videos pretending to be something she’s not she lies constantly and forgets what she’s said isn’t albie 6 months she went on and on about not filming after he’s 6 months because of his safety ect blah blah blah
She talks utter tit! 13 is unlucky number but then again any date they choose is unlucky! Will he be marrying kez or hannah as the love story started when hannah used to follow danny n chat to him at such young age … was she 8 or 9? Im sure there must be a SR of when she told her audience that hannah used to chat to danny!

Reactions: 4
So the latest fanny boi is saying they may not live stream the wedding now (well I think that's what he said, can never be too sure with his delayed speech).
He then goes on to say how us trolls have no life and are very sad! 😂
Sad? Tbh gay boi I'm pretty happy most of the time, I get a little Pmt around time of the month & can go from 0-100 if anyone upsets my family or close friends. Other than that I'm happy as Larry! 🤘
Next- I have no life. Errrm I think my life is pretty good tbh. I get to see my children everyday, hear them laugh, talk & see friends, go to bed every night with the man I love....need I go on?
As for you gay boi, you have no friends. You spend every min with Kerrie as she doesn't like you going out, you go bed every night wishing Kerrie was a bloke as you are secretly gay. You don't see your children every day (apart from albie- even then you use him for TT views 😂) you have no job, you are just a lay about.
Oh and lastly- I almost forgot, you are going bald 🤭🤭

Don't come at us if you can't back it up.
We write on here because we can, because we don't get blocked for saying something you don't like. You bring us jokes...why would we stop??
You are a melt just like your bleep of a gf. 😂😂

• Heart
Oh no I booked a day off work aswell 😂😂 to watch the celebrity wedding, I bet he’s got told he can’t live stream it really from wherever their getting married so is now blaming trolls, what’s sad is still putting albie in every video just for views and also it’s sad that you think people have forgotten about yours and kerries vile behaviour and mocking disabled children because people haven’t

• Heart
Oh no I booked a day off work aswell 😂😂 to watch the celebrity wedding, I bet he’s got told he can’t live stream it really from wherever their getting married so is now blaming trolls, what’s sad is still putting albie in every video just for views and also it’s sad that you think people have forgotten about yours and kerries vile behaviour and mocking disabled children because people haven’t
And we haven’t forgotten that they sold poor Ralphie the dog for a primark haul and petrol money. Disgusting, vile pair of scum, they make me sick.

• Heart
The invisible dog that none of their deluded followers ever ask about 😂😂 they must all be as bad as those two I’ve seen a few people ask they either get ignored or the comments get deleted

The invisible dog that none of their deluded followers ever ask about 😂😂 they must all be as bad as those two I’ve seen a few people ask they either get ignored or the comments get deleted
Don’t they have cats too? Or am I making that up 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Fanny moans about sad people sitting at home begging etc, his and her main content lately is trying to get people to buy sit they are gifted from TT.
Always "hi guys" change the record fanny, we don't care what you are trying to sell you dim wit.

Money must be well tight now if Kerrie is now doing the same ..OF not doing so well? People bored of your same boring tit you post?
Not surprised, she looks even more rough than normal lately. Makes no effort with herself at all & not does he come to think of it.
Both scummy Muppets

• Heart
  • Haha
Fanny moans about sad people sitting at home begging etc, his and her main content lately is trying to get people to buy sit they are gifted from TT.
Always "hi guys" change the record fanny, we don't care what you are trying to sell you dim wit.

Money must be well tight now if Kerrie is now doing the same ..OF not doing so well? People bored of your same boring tit you post?
Not surprised, she looks even more rough than normal lately. Makes no effort with herself at all & not does he come to think of it.
Both scummy Muppets
Well she fown at dannys mums this weekend as she got try on with make up n hair! Dannys bro scott its his mrs chloe doing make up! Sge getting married down there to so its ok we will attend down there instead of sanbach hey trolls! Dont forget we myst wear caps if ur lad and girls have to have push up bra on n your hair 4 shades just like kezza and we will blend in perfect!

Ewwww 🤢 look at the mess of this hair?
Roots still dark, colour doesn't match at all..
She's trying to say in the comments it's only the first one, she's having it down again. Something about a toner build up.

What a load of tit! The amount of people including me who have had their hair done with extensions and colour, always done in one set!
Looks like she's put the extensions in herself. 😂

Awful Kerrie just awful & I'm not just saying that's because you area skank!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I never call anyone on looks, weight ect as nobody is perfect and I’m certainly not, but what the actual duck as she done it looks like rats tails there’s not enough hair extensions and the Color is not a match at all it just looks like she’s done it at home herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's done a separate video now explaining about her hair & getting gobbie!
If you don't care what people are saying & you love it (as you say) why are you doing the video?
Mug!
The video will probably be deleted later .......😂

Make-up looks horrible as well, it's her wedding, not going to a club!

• Heart
She’s turned the comments off on that video remember people you can only say nice things and you have to agree with everything they say 😂😂😂

• Haha