Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment 😂😂
Thanks for all SR and Ss of dannys post yesterday! How wrong he is as for one im male not female. We dont just out them we do multiple people and this accounts not used by one person. Thanks for all messsages and Ss of there OF😂. We will continue this discussion on other platform. I feel sorry for the Girl they accused me of been and outed please reach out so we can explain to you!💕

Reactions: 5
Don’t get it just seen her old rules for wedding and she said no short skirts just incase you get drunk and show everything but a few weeks later there’s no drinking if she was so concerned about alcohol and being triggered surely that would of been one of the main things to say, she will literally do anything for attention because if that was anyone else who had suffered so bad she’d of made the no drinking as a priority

• Heart
Thanks for all SR and Ss of dannys post yesterday! How wrong he is as for one im male not female. We dont just out them we do multiple people and this accounts not used by one person. Thanks for all messsages and Ss of there OF😂. We will continue this discussion on other platform. I feel sorry for the Girl they accused me of been and outed please reach out so we can explain to you!💕
He's so cocky isn't he.
How wrong can he be? 😂

He will never find out who I am not in a million years, I'm way to clever for him.

If he's not bothered why does he still read this page everyday? You are a mug fanny boi, you have nothing better to do that read what we have to say!
As for 'dissing' you & Kerrie, no darling we tell the truth & like they say TRUTH HURTS!! 😂😂

You are fat, you talk like a gong, and yes you are a pedalo!
As for Kerrie, well we're do we start...
😂😂

Both of you are Muppets.
Says alot when your own mother doesn't like you...😂
Kerrie says it doesn't bother her but we all know it does- she has to tell her 24/7!

If I ever saw kerries mum, I'd shake her hand! 🤣
Bore off fanny boi, no one cares except you!! Pedoooooo...Kerrie keep an eye on Hannah when she's sleeping yeah with that weirdo in YOUR house!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey gay boi, you didn’t tell your followers that your also slated for being bald, a groomer and that your a closet gay🤣 Everything that is said on these threads about you disgusting pair is the truth🤣
Gay boi just can’t stand the fact he’s been outed for talking to and getting tik tok gifts from a then 8 year old girl. Listen gay boi it’s kezza who told everyone on her live that her daughter was talking to you in your livestreams and using kezs bank card to send you gifts so STOP denying it.
---
And what exactly does he think he’s going to do with that ss of a name🤣 he’s so thick it’s hilarious.🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey gay boi, you didn’t tell your followers that your also slated for being bald, a groomer and that your a closet gay🤣 Everything that is said on these threads about you disgusting pair is the truth🤣
Gay boi just can’t stand the fact he’s been outed for talking to and getting tik tok gifts from a then 8 year old girl. Listen gay boi it’s kezza who told everyone on her live that her daughter was talking to you in your livestreams and using kezs bank card to send you gifts so STOP denying it.
Yes also would u like his address and his parents address seen as we been given it! Ket them try and join the other socials . Lets just get it right hey! U can cus me all day long but not others u added 1+1 and came up with 10.

What I don’t understand is how he knows what’s in someone else’s camera roll he showed a name that’s it when he outed the other person he showed her name her tiktok and other things, he’s just reading tattle and calling people trolls when he forgets how many people him and kerrie have slated about looks size disabilities hair colour ect ect

• Heart
The thing is they both give it but they both can't take it!
They are pathetic!
Even cancelling their live stream because of us....I'm my eyes we WIN AGAIN GAYBOI! 🤣🤣🤣

We will see all the pictures anyway and still have the chance to give our 'opinion' (like Kerrie says) on your so called big day! (Big day- yeah both of you aren't skinny anymore 🤭)

Love the influence we have on them both 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
---
And what exactly does he think he’s going to do with that ss of a name🤣 he’s so thick it’s hilarious.🤣🤣
100% was kerrie that said about danny talking to a very young hannah! i would never trust him around any child, he a sick perv and she doesn't care about her kids she just wants to be pampered and driven everywhere, both utter scumbags, he needs speech therapy too, always said i bet he spits all over when he talks the way he says things 🤢 stale smoke breath 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
100% was kerrie that said about danny talking to a very young hannah! i would never trust him around any child, he a sick perv and she doesn't care about her kids she just wants to be pampered and driven everywhere, both utter scumbags, he needs speech therapy too, always said i bet he spits all over when he talks the way he says things 🤢 stale smoke breath 🤢
Hahaha brilliant!!

She claims she's a good mum 🤭 okay darling just because you cook them dinner and wash their clothes doesn't make you a good mum!
I think you need to look at other mums 1st before making that claim- oh & yours doesn't count. Being a mother to you would be enough to send anyone to drink!

Fanny boi makes me sick.
Poor Albie won't know how to talk with that thing around. His speech is awful & embarrassing.
He's fat, losing hair quicker than he's getting married & he's like a little witch. Always on TT moaning or bitching about something.
Claims to like doing DIY around the house but leaves jobs half finished 🤣
He's an embarrassment to anyone that knows him 🤢🤢

• Heart
Hahaha brilliant!!

She claims she's a good mum 🤭 okay darling just because you cook them dinner and wash their clothes doesn't make you a good mum!
I think you need to look at other mums 1st before making that claim- oh & yours doesn't count. Being a mother to you would be enough to send anyone to drink!

Fanny boi makes me sick.
Poor Albie won't know how to talk with that thing around. His speech is awful & embarrassing.
He's fat, losing hair quicker than he's getting married & he's like a little witch. Always on TT moaning or bitching about something.
Bet he is missing reading here so we know he likes to think he is smug! How about i post the OF pictures i have recieved omg its little man syndrome for sure! Bet he wont post that on his TT😂😂

• Heart
Hahaha brilliant!!

Fanny boi makes me sick.
She does the basics literally that’s it.

i used to love to get the board games out and be silly with the kids, take them on long walks (yes they twist at first but enjoy while out) days at a park, football field, beach, even just tea in the garden with daft songs dancing silly, they dont need money thrown at them, the pair of them are lazy no good useless parents

Reactions: 7
Yeah and it's always one of her arse with a peach emoji.
🥱🥱🥱
No wonder times are hard with money, people are bored of seeing the same boring tit!

Oh yeah fanny is deffo teany tiny. I saw a video last year or so of her giving him a blowy. Her hand literally covered it all, she could hardly do anything as it was lost beneath her fingers. 😂
Even when they do stuff together, there is no passion or anything like that. It's literally a bang and it's done. No love there what's so ever.
Kerrie is thinking of Gavin & fanny is thinking of a bloke. Yeahhhhh, great sexy time 😂😂

He's probably got more hair on the tiny knob than on his head 😂😂

• Haha
Lovely of them to choose a racist sound to lip sync to 👍🏻
---
Why do they think it’s ok to use that Catherine Tate sound??!!

Someone else commented about not filming him after 6 months and about the dog now the comments are gone so she’s blocked or deleted them so basically nobody can ask a question or say anything they don’t like

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok I have blocked her. I am no longer giving that muppet and her head fella any more of my attention. 😂😂

Thing is she thinks she’s famous and she’s the biggest fake trying to be something she’s not like reading to albie playing mum of the year for tiktok, even Albies aware the camera is always there he looks for it and he’s only 7 months old, they both know more videos with albie more views and comments which is sad really it’s like he’s just in front of a phone screen constantly I’d have had more respect if she stuck to what she said about stopping filming him but she’s a liar and tries to play the adhd card which is bullshit because she picks and chooses when and how she acts she was vile to Cameron a few years ago and thinks people forget she would rather do tiktok than spend time with the kids, too busy to eat because she’s a mum like she’s always saying but not too busy for tiktok

• Heart
I can’t get over calling a burrito a barbarito 🤯 she is BEYOND thick as fcuk

• Haha