Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, how quick is Danny morphing into his dad? 😂
He looks a state lately, he's put on so much weight and Kerrie is looking way older than she is.
I thought she looked like she had lost weight the other day then out came the 3 ton padded bra 😂 Jesus, what a state. Does she realise how bad it looks? 🤢
And don't get me started on that knitted dress, she looks like she stinks in it. Her dress sense is horrendous.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
no she slated women all over tiktok for doing only fans then next minute she’s doing it and they do it together aswell as on her own but apparently it’s only her who brings in the money
What makes me feel sick is she has a daughter at an impressionable age and she's openly talking about buying knickers to sell for money on a public platform. Bet she gets so bullied 😔

Wow, how quick is Danny morphing into his dad? 😂
He looks a state lately, he's put on so much weight and Kerrie is looking way older than she is.
I thought she looked like she had lost weight the other day then out came the 3 ton padded bra 😂 Jesus, what a state. Does she realise how bad it looks? 🤢
And don't get me started on that knitted dress, she looks like she stinks in it. Her dress sense is horrendous.
He needs to be on the beg for a hair transplant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they say kids make new friends which is true they do but two of her kids have autism and change is hard for them as they don’t like it, they find it harder adjusting, they have routines etc they will have certain groups of friends yet they don’t care as long as they have babysitters on tap with Danny’s family 😂 Could at least take the boys down that way every few weeks before so they get use to the area, get use to the surroundings, don’t just pick them up and plonk them in a place for your own self needs!

Last edited:
Hinting for new carpets eh kerrie, all that money now you’ve saying your skint well it would help if you didn’t order food to be dropped off when shops down the road or buy useless tit everyday, she’s got more than most yet still complains and said Danny as his own only fans but he must not make much as she makes out she’s the bread winner, tell him to join a gay website im sure he’d make a killing for you both

• Haha
She’s so pathetic sitting there begging into a camera for attention, the amount of time she spends on TikTok complaining that she needs this and that she could of gone out and got proper work, she is ridiculous, and she doesn’t NEED anything that she was begging for. But what she does NEED to do is get offline and be a parent to her children especially her daughter who clearly has major issues. She been slating gayboi in comments, saying he doesn’t work, and he just does the DIY🤣 it’s obvious she’s totally gone off him and is too scared to admit it🤣. She deserves all she gets. I mean the actual thought of knowing you’re stuck with a short, balding, fat little closet gay man who’s never worked a proper job is enough to send you into a deep depression. Has she never stopped to think why he is so laid back about her sex work, he doesn’t care because he’s into men, and she’s his meal ticket. Vile pair 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to say a move would be really beneficial for them all instead of in that cramped little house & surely the kids would have a nicer life near his family who do seem to like them but can you imagine how long it’d take to empty that house & move with all the shite she buys

Reactions: 3
They don’t need a council house cos remember she works and pays her taxes so off you go to the private rented sector, the council don’t owe you a bigger house in a different area

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are her followers stupid aswell asking if the new meds are working after 2 days??? And I think she’s loving all the attention she’s getting from being depressed, if it’s not her moaning/ hinting she’s skint it’s complaining about absolutely everything

Reactions: 3
Albies sat in the car yet again while Danny goes for his appointment then he’ll be sat in whilst kerries getting her lashes done why don’t they put him in pram and take him for a walk whilst waiting? No they’d rather him sit there whilst they go live or make TikToks it’s literally all they think about, he’s just another prop for their videos to get views up, and she said again yesterday she had fun because kids weren’t there, yes everyone deserves a break but she’s constantly saying it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5