Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she thinks she’s famous and she’s the biggest fake trying to be something she’s not like reading to albie playing mum of the year for tiktok, even Albies aware the camera is always there he looks for it and he’s only 7 months old, they both know more videos with albie more views and comments which is sad really it’s like he’s just in front of a phone screen constantly I’d have had more respect if she stuck to what she said about stopping filming him but she’s a liar and tries to play the adhd card which is bullshit because she picks and chooses when and how she acts she was vile to Cameron a few years ago and thinks people forget she would rather do tiktok than spend time with the kids, too busy to eat because she’s a mum like she’s always saying but not too busy for tiktok
Yeah I saw that video of her reading to Albie. She had trouble saying some of the words coz she can't even read a children's book!
Albie wasn't interested one bit!

Did anyone see fanny doing that test on your muscles- it's meant to be like labour pains.
His fat stomach 🤢🤢 actually makes gag.
How can Kerrie sleep with that? Gavins bod was FIT!! & His face.
I bet she lays awake at night wishing fanny was Gavin.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw that video of her reading to Albie. She had trouble saying some of the words coz she can't even read a children's book!

Did anyone see fanny doing that test on your muscles- it's meant to be like labour pains.
I’m dying to know what this gavin looks like

Reactions: 1

i bet danny lays awake thinking kerrie was Gavin too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always bring up exes in videos isnt she, I think she wants more, she’s safe with Danny so I think she will stay put making out that she’s happy but come on who she kidding.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Look at the roots after one week!
I literally can't get over how tit her hair looks after going to an 'amazing' hair dresser!

Albie downstairs crying and winging and fanny is upstairs faffing around.
Can clearly hear he's not trying to comfort the baby.
Kerrie has to go down to cuddle him & feed him coz fanny is too fat and lazy to do anything.
Only uses Albie to get views on his tt the mug!
Worst dad in the world!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now promoting a children’s book because it’s so important to read to your children 😂😂😂😂 she will literally do and say anything to look like mum of the year albies just used as a accessory to gain views, I still remember her ignoring Cameron on many occasions being quite nasty with him because he was disruptive whilst she was live

Now promoting a children’s book because it’s so important to read to your children 😂😂😂😂 she will literally do and say anything to look like mum of the year albies just used as a accessory to gain views, I still remember her ignoring Cameron on many occasions being quite nasty with him because he was disruptive whilst she was live
Wait til he’s toddling around and having tantrums

Danny’s videos calling other creators out when him and kerrie are just as bad, then another video family come first and the background sound is I’ll spend less time on my phone, bullshit they was going to livestream their wedding day ffs they are both trying to be something they’re not

• Heart
Kerrie doing ads for her hair, moaning about how people are saying comments about her extensions.
How about sort the bloody roots out! Above her ears are awful, dark brown to match the roots on top!
She wants her hair perfect for the wedding day- don't see that happening!!

She moans now much the hairdresser cost and now you can see why!
Doing it yourself Kerrie has well & truly fucked your hair!
She wastes money on pointless bloody hauls but not her trashy 4 shade hair colour 🤣

( Ps nothing wrong with dying your hair at home fyi- I did it for years, but not like Kerrie bottle dying it every other week or so using 3 boxes! )

Can't wait to see the mess pending!!!! 😉

Reactions: 2
I got left behind 😭🤣 how comes she’s now announced the date of the wedding??

Reactions: 1
Danny in the car this morning 🤣 "no I haven't come to shop for mothers day" why is he on the phone in his car saying happy mothers day not to her face? 😅 won't see any posts from kerrie she probs got nothing.

• Haha
So when is the wedding happening? They are also due kittens around the same time
I can't believe his cat is pregnant- well I actually can because he's too selfish and thick to get the cat sorted at the vets. I bet neither of them are chipped either.
So he's not getting a beard trip or hair cut until the day if the wedding- 🤣 you have any hair on your head prick face, wouldn't worry about that!

Yeah Kerrie saying she woke up to a brew and pressies- yeah okay darling if you say so!
We all know Danny doesn't buy the kids anything even to give to you. Like he says- he's not their stepdad.
They both lie so much, it's actually laughable 🤣
Thing is they can't keep up with what they have said & always get caught out the mugs.

Seemed the same for her, cooking dinners, watching the baby while Danny fucks around on TT.

What actually did he think was gonna happen if you let a cat out that hasn’t been done was only gonna be a matter of time the absolute thick duck!! He’s gonna love the views from it though, watch him get excited. Wouldn’t be surprised if the cats disappear like the dog did lol . She not be looking after it though when he’s gotta go see his kids gonna be arguing going off can see it now can’t you. I’m not looking after your cat!
Haha why did he do a Mother’s Day message lol bit strange that, I can understand on fb but that message oh he’s so cringe.

• Haha
Danny complaining about messy babies yet albie as no bib on and wasn’t kerrie promoting a bib a few weeks ago? She promotes things and doesn’t even use them wtf, Think he needs a high chair but they’ll wait or put it on their WISHLIST for someone else to pay for it,
---
Poor cat it’s definitely gonna be used for views he’s deleted some comments telling him she should of been spayed, if you don’t want opinions don’t put it on social media, they both delete comments about ralphie too, wonder how many times the cat gets pregnant before they get her done? I think it’s cruel letting cats continuously get pregnant and it’s also dangerous too, wonder how much they’ll sell the famous kittens 😂😂😂

Last edited:
When’s the wedding ? I must be blocked 🤣
13th April
---
So she's done a video normalizing things.
1st one- have roles when you sit down. How NO ONE can sit down and not have any rolls of fat.
Well actually head, loads of people that are physically fit don't have rolls.
The thing is with this quote, if she didn't have about 4 fat rolls ,she wouldn't be mentioning it.
She's only saying so she gets people on her side saying 'so true' blar blar blar.
She's full of tit.
Just admit it Kerrie, you haven't lost any of the baby weight, but I'm not surprised tbh. The food she eats & how much she eats. Just because she says she hasn't eaten all day & that way she will have like 2-3 burgers etc so make up for it. No! Your body doesn't seem it like that at all. Clueless as always.
Maybe if she didn't sit on her arse 24/7 she may lose some.
---
🤢🤢 she's standing up and there's rolls- say no more! 🤣🤣
---
🤢🤢 she's standing up and there's rolls- say no more! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart