Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned the comments off on that video remember people you can only say nice things and you have to agree with everything they say 😂😂😂
She turned the comments off as she dont want us seeing her replies been gobbie bit to late i ss some😂🖕
---

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ewwww 🤢 look at the mess of this hair?
Roots still dark, colour doesn't match at all..
She's trying to say in the comments it's only the first one, she's having it down again. Something about a toner build up.

What a load of tit! The amount of people including me who have had their hair done with extensions and colour, always done in one set!
Looks like she's put the extensions in herself. 😂

Awful Kerrie just awful & I'm not just saying that's because you area skank!
she is looking so old

Reactions: 5
She’s filtered up to the max in car post trying to hide this dodgy hair do comments turned off in other post, hit a nerve. Well it’s gonna look tit in real light 🤣 what is she doing to herself?
Ick video as well sounds like she just wants Hannah to leave home so Jason can have room poor gal. Being a grandma will always look after your grandkids was that a dig at her mum I get so confused what she wants from her mum. Do you want her in your life or what walking contradiction.

Reactions: 7
She’s filtered up to the max in car post trying to hide this dodgy hair do comments turned off in other post, hit a nerve. Well it’s gonna look tit in real light 🤣 what is she doing to herself?
Ick video as well sounds like she just wants Hannah to leave home so Jason can have room poor gal. Being a grandma will always look after your grandkids was that a dig at her mum I get so confused what she wants from her mum. Do you want her in your life or what walking contradiction.
I see she has deleted the first video now.
She's so predictable the mug!

Why does she still have roots if she has just had her hair done?
Oh yeah but she's a natural blonde isn't she- 🤭
She thinks we are all thick and stupid like fanny boi. 😂

• Haha
Ewwww 🤢 look at the mess of this hair?
Roots still dark, colour doesn't match at all..
She's trying to say in the comments it's only the first one, she's having it down again. Something about a toner build up.

What a load of tit! The amount of people including me who have had their hair done with extensions and colour, always done in one set!
Looks like she's put the extensions in herself. 😂

Awful Kerrie just awful & I'm not just saying that's because you area skank!
The extensions look as thin as her natural hair!! 😆

• Haha
They are horrendous I'm sorry she be better off without them. They don't even match the top and the grey still In the middle then brown ,looks like proper poor quality extensions were they a freebie or payed

• Heart
So Hannah and Jason’s dad has gone missing 😂 you sure he’s not hiding out at hmp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get why they didn’t put any brown extensions in it’s still short underneath,her followers who are being nice and just offering her advice she’s being really rude to with the hun anwsers

Everyone is being so nice about her hair. Some really sweet people. But it’s so awful honestly I feel really bad for her. I think she knows how bad it is and that’s why she is making so many posts about it. She is so aggressive, like she posts for attention but if anyone responds with anything other than blowing smoke in her arse then she deletes or responds with her passive aggressive tit.

A PROPER hair dresser would not leave roots like that not matter how much build up she has in her hair.
The grey is still there also & the blonde is like a packet yellow.
No way was this done by a professional hair dresser.

The extensions are hideous!
Looks like she has just put a few strands in herself
Not buying the bullshit of how she didn't know if she wanted them or not....
I'm all for cutting costs but seriously her hair is tragic!! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
A PROPER hair dresser would not leave roots like that not matter how much build up she has in her hair.
The grey is still there also & the blonde is like a packet yellow.
No way was this done by a professional hair dresser.

The extensions are hideous!
Looks like she has just put a few strands in herself
Not buying the bullshit of how she didn't know if she wanted them or not....
I'm all for cutting costs but seriously her hair is tragic!! 🤢
She won’t keep them in she doesn’t like change

She talks utter tit! 13 is unlucky number but then again any date they choose is unlucky! Will he be marrying kez or hannah as the love story started when hannah used to follow danny n chat to him at such young age … was she 8 or 9? Im sure there must be a SR of when she told her audience that hannah used to chat to danny!
WTF 😳😳😳 why would he be chatting to a 8 year old.

that tutting Kerrie does after every word does my head in 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
The way she swallows when talking she’s so dramatic about it she’s grasping for breath the weirdo

• Heart
The way she swallows when talking she’s so dramatic about it she’s grasping for breath the weirdo
And the constant lip smacking. Tbh I blocked her time ago. I dislike her as much as I hate 'aimee single mama'

Reactions: 9
And the constant lip smacking. Tbh I blocked her time ago. I dislike her as much as I hate 'aimee single mama'
That’s exactly what she was doing on this mornings story 😂 then her vocab on said video “so I’m not finking this is gonna work very good” this is how my 8yr old with autism would speak not a fully grown adult 🙈
I’m over on Aimee’s page too 😂 absolute shite parents

Errrm, what the duck is this outfit? Look at the shoes 🤭🤭

State of her room- she's such a slob! She moans about Hannah's room, it's more tidy than hers & she's a full on adult. No excuse- instead of sitting on her arse with Albie, tidy up your bleeping house!

woman

Attachments

• Sick
She also has a tragic sense of fashion, I wouldn't wear either of those on a hen party surely with her been only what 5 fk tall she should know that long dress and flats does nothing for her at all

Right why everytime she promotes something she acts like she’s gone out her way to look for it or seen someone with/ wearing it and make out she’s brought them and thinks they are amazing.. just say I’m selling these for TikTok! you get freebies and commission you wouldn’t be doing it other wise!!! She never looks after ote either all these freebies she gets you never see them again, she’s had tons of stuff.

• Heart
Thing is her house is just full of freebies she’ll never use or she gives them to Hannah because she can’t say no because it’s free if she was a decent person she could donate some of the things but she won’t because it doesn’t benefit her

• Heart