Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo trying to get business big time- the ultimate extra padded push bra is out today...ewww she's so tragic.
Try blending your neck with your face head!

Err what friend is having the kids so she can slag around?? She doesn't have any 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Deffo trying to get business big time- the ultimate extra padded push bra is out today...ewww she's so tragic.

Err what friend is having the kids so she can slag around?? She doesn't have any 😂😂
What she means is Hannah is watching the kids why she goes upstairs and drops her fishy knickers for a fiver 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Apparently the baby is going to gay bois piss head parents and the rest I reckon to her scruffy TikTok mod Sonia🤣 i bet she’s still trying to hunt down the kids dad🤣 she needs a babysitter ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have a look 👀
What a tragic slut! Fanny boo should be embarrassed the way she acts around when he's not there.
Leopards never change their spots no matter how hard they can try...once a slag always a slag 😂😂

Everything those people said about you will always be true, just because you have a gayboi as a husband doesn't mean it's changed.
So keep your song it's all bull tit!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So Kerrie in a hostel at 15 where was her dad if she had such a great relationship or her nan and grandad who she was close with?
---
She’s loving playing the victim but she’s a liar and manipulative her followers just seem to believe her bullshit, just don’t get why her dad didn’t have her if her mum was such a bad parent. She’s loving all the attention from strangers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
So Kerrie in a hostel at 15 where was her dad if she had such a great relationship or her nan and grandad who she was close with?
---
She’s loving playing the victim but she’s a liar and manipulative her followers just seem to believe her bullshit, just don’t get why her dad didn’t have her if her mum was such a bad parent. She’s loving all the attention from strangers
She is liar. There is no way she would have been in a hostel at 15 years old🤣 she would have been under social services. She’s full of tit.

I was wondering this why didn’t her dad take her in? Shouldn’t matter if he had other kids and a wife/ girlfriend you would take your daughter in. Strange how she talks to him but not her mum well he left you on the streets as well love. Wouldn’t you go into care/ social services if you was 15? Does she mean she was 18 at this point. She’s confusing. She said it was a draft from ages ago why was she wearing the same days clothes in it. I’m sure she’s just bring this story up to get comments and views because she’s desperate for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People are questioning her story but she can’t talk about it whatever kerrie why didn’t your loving dad step in? She’s a compulsive liar and people will see through her lies eventually, did she ever tell the truth about the dog? no she didn’t even got her daughter lying for them

• Heart
Hey kezza daddy couldn’t have loved you that much if he left you roaming the streets at 15, Yano what he was thinking when he got with ya mum and she was pregnant with you, he was saying in his head I should have swollowed instead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey kezza daddy couldn’t have loved you that much if he left you roaming the streets at 15, Yano what he was thinking when he got with ya mum and she was pregnant with you, he was saying in his head I should have swollowed instead 😂😂😂😂
She's full of tit l,. literally.
I don't believe any of her crap, when she starts talking about all that I don't even watch. She wouldn't know the truth if it hit her on the head the prick.
Attention seeking at it's finest 🤗🤗

Isn't it tragic she gets well jealous when dannys away and acts like a woman then with her 100s of videos ..oh I heard Danny had pizza last night with a brother and some of his female friends

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno why she gets jealous of Danny having female mates, it’s the bleeping men he hangs out with she should be worried about, Yano wouldn’t want it accidentally slipping up the bum now 😂😂

• Haha
And saying Danny doesn’t know the full story more like she doesn’t want Danny dropping her in it and exposing her lies, obviously reading here saying her dad didn’t get involved cos she didn’t tell him, well social services would of told him, she slates her mum which if she did that fair enough but yet still let her kids around her mums toxic behaviour

Well she shouldn’t have tell her dad get involved, he was the parent and she was a child! Any decent parent that actually wanted their kid would have got involved. She chats so much tit, all for sympathy and attention as that’s what she craves! She don’t care how she gets it any attention is good attention! No wonder no fucker likes her she’s an embarrassment 😂

• Heart
I must say I don't mind Danny as much when he's around his own family. It's like he can relax and have fun, he seems so uptight around Kerrie.

I noticed the push up bra too 😅 she really can't deal with being alone can't she. I love my own time so would be like heaven for me

I must say I don't mind Danny as much when he's around his own family. It's like he can relax and have fun, he seems so uptight around Kerrie.

I noticed the push up bra too 😅 she really can't deal with being alone can't she. I love my own time so would be like heaven for me
It’s cos kezza pulls his strings and literally tells him what to do and wear! She tells him what’s happening and when. He looked kinda decent before he got with kezza but oh no she wanted him in tracksuits so that’s what he did. If he got a job then he would be able to breathe but he’s too bleeping lazy and it’s like she’s trapped him into her way of laziness! She doesn’t like people having friends or family cos she ain’t got none, so everyone gotta be like her!
So funny also that she reckons everyone cheats on her etc and she’s paranoid but as soon as Danny goes she is there acting like a cheaper slag begging for attention from men! Imagine if Danny did that hahaha

• Heart
She's so paranoid fanny will cheat because everyone else has-gutted darling! Goes to show what people really think of you, just a cheap slut!

As for the TT with her so called friend, whom she is still friends with now (apparently) where was she at the hen or the wedding? More bullshit Kerrie. God doesn't it get tiring all these lies you have to make up?? 🤗🤣

And her dad didn't know? She is full of it! And who the duck believes all this crap? Her arse licking followers.
She really is a low life, tragic slut.
If she died tomorrow noone would care or miss her. She's a nasty piece of work with her constant lies

So she moaning she needs new clothes because she always looks a scruff, you need to sort that mop out on the top of that head.
All different colours again and those roots! Wow! And she has the cheek to say she's a natural blonde! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Kerrie you look a bleeping woman every day, clothes hair & make up! Totally let herself go & duck knows why, she has duck all to do all day haha!

• Haha
Funny how she didn’t get Danny’s name tattooed on her but it’s alright for him to have had ugly mug tattooed on his chest. Like what the duck went through his brain 😂 well trying to cover up the fact he’s gay and then I bet she told him to have it done 😂 it’s bleeping awful and I would be embarrassed if I had to walk round with him with that on him. Haha

• Haha