Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s got a job only one in the house with a real job not got her work ethic from those two and kerrie saying how she gets recognised everywhere she goes and so does Albie yes because he’s plastered all over tiktok for views and she’ll eventually get recognised by someone who doesn’t like what she said about children with disabilities

Reactions: 6
Wow wow wow ,hannah latest tik tok post "when I spread my legs for someone else don't be mad at me" if my daughter was posting that at her age of just gone 15 I'd fkn patent her correctly and ask her to remove it ,

Kerrie cop on before it's too late and parent YOUR daughter

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow wow wow ,hannah latest tik tok post "when I spread my legs for someone else don't be mad at me" if my daughter was posting that at her age of just gone 15 I'd fkn patent her correctly and ask her to remove it ,

Kerrie cop on before it's too late and parent YOUR daughter
Don’t be silly she will then have to acknowledge her kid which she doesn’t do often. 😂😂 only when a phone is shoved in their faces 😂😂

Reactions: 4
As if he’s talking about the begs on the internet, stop it 😂💀 mate you are a fully grown man too and I don’t see you with a job??? Yano an actual job?! Where’s your job??! And let’s not start with ya slag of a missus she’s never had a job in her life, now stop it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Him and kerrie the original begs and he battled through kerries pregnancy and got others to buy for his unborn baby bragging about it aswell they also bought her kids a paddling pool because kerrie didn’t sending them money aswell both begs

Reactions: 5
The amount of sugar in those things she bought albie in that haul!!
---
I can’t watch Hannah’s TikTok’s the hand over the mouth does me in lol

The amount of sugar in those things she bought albie in that haul!!
---
I can’t watch Hannah’s TikTok’s the hand over the mouth does me in lol
She does that to hide her mouth amd teeth

Reactions: 3
What the duck is that video kerry has allowed Hannah to keep up about her pleasuring herself. I wouldn't give a flying duck if shes then linking it to eating pizza. To talk like that as a child online is wild! Parent you're child and set boundaries you sket!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Kerrie ALWAYS complains about how much it costs to feed her kids when eating out etc. It is so obvious as to why they have a takeaway when the kids are in bed!!
Always thinks of herself!!

It’s odd how they have their own money in separate accounts, I dunno I always thought when ya got married etc it goes into one big pot and you just share it. Well that’s what me and my husband does and he earns a lot more than me 😂 but she said Danny treated me to a takeaway. She deffo probably fiddling the benefits and having his money in there will be too much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said other day that all the moneys hers as she earns it from working hard 😂😂 so she brings in the income and she pays for everything so Danny must of had a staring role in only fans so he’s earned some pocket money bless him

• Haha
Yeah I saw two tts about fanny the piss out of people doing the weekly s and how they can't soon or something? Why is he sooooo bothered? I haven't heard one other person talk about it.
More like fannys jealous that he couldn't make it on the weekys. He tried so hard didn't he hahaha even went on Kerrie account to try & make it. Must make him mad when low lifes make it & earn loads of money & he can't!!
Mwahhhhhh!
Jealousy is an ugly trate fanny boi!!

As for that slag, always getting takeaways and her excuse is 'id rather my kids have a proper dinner' yeah yeah, you are a selfish bleep!! I literally never have a takeaway without my kids having one. It's tight!
Looking rough as ever kerrie- let yourself go BIG TIME, hair is scummy always, clothes are 🤢🤢 you better watch fanny don't run off with a fella, I mean you are so boring now and look a bleeping mess!! 😂😂

• Haha
So she cleaned the boys bedroom and there albie was on the floor, why the duck can’t fanny watch him why she did it? He really is a lazy piece of tit but prances round with a tattoo of the kids name on him! Haha bleeping pathetic waster man!

• Heart
So she cleaned the boys bedroom and there albie was on the floor, why the duck can’t fanny watch him why she did it? He really is a lazy piece of tit but prances round with a tattoo of the kids name on him! Haha bleeping pathetic waster man!
She's trying the tidy tictok now for views

Reactions: 2
So kerries not getting as many views as she likes so what happens albies in every video and even filming Jason and Cameron even though she said she would never, anything for views she’s like Danny always putting camera in his face and now he thinks it’s the normal thing he’ll be a performing monkey soon

What’s wrong with the pushchair? Really? It gets you too the school doesn’t it? Why she always over think things it’s not that big of a deal put baby in pushchair and go fetch your kid. Really makes me wonder does she ever do the school run with baby on her own. Do him good to get fresh air.

Why as soon as Danny fucks off does she act like an even bigger slag? Like she’s so tragic! Everytime with out fail there she is slagging it up! What a cheap tart hahahah

• Haha
Why as soon as Danny fucks off does she act like an even bigger slag? Like she’s so tragic! Everytime with out fail there she is slagging it up! What a cheap tart hahahah
Weird isn't it! It's like she gets off on the fact that her bloke is away so she's going to flick her bean at the thought of men watching her whilst her husband isn't home

• Sick
  • Haha