Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she didn’t get Danny’s name tattooed on her but it’s alright for him to have had ugly mug tattooed on his chest. Like what the duck went through his brain 😂 well trying to cover up the fact he’s gay and then I bet she told him to have it done 😂 it’s bleeping awful and I would be embarrassed if I had to walk round with him with that on him. Haha
He’s the type to say “how can I be gay,I’ve got 3 kids and I’m married to a woman” I’m convinced more than ever that he is in the closet🤣 and he’s picked the perfect cover because kez is thick as tit🤣 what a pair of simpletons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s the type to say “how can I be gay,I’ve got 3 kids and I’m married to a woman” I’m convinced more than ever that he is in the closet🤣 and he’s picked the perfect cover because kez is thick as tit🤣 what a pair of simpletons 🤣
she probs knows he is but she don’t care as long as she’s got a taxi in him, somebody to take her here there and everywhere, someone to go on holiday with, days out etc then she is happy! It’s not like she wants him anyway as she’s too busy slagging it up on the internet when his backs turned getting random attention from god knows who 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now needs new clothes wtf? She’s probably hinting for businesses to send them her to promote them then she’ll never wear them again, she’s asking her followers like she values their opinions but it’s all for views and likes

Reactions: 4
She wants to move because too many snakes ok kerrie she doesn’t stay anywhere for too long maybe she’s the problem 😂😂😂 didn’t she say she’d never move? She’s a walking contradiction
---
Chatting tit again like she pays all her taxes she’s full of it, and saying can’t get a mortgage as she’s the only one earning she just makes fanny look even more of a mug and I thought they owned a flat in Norwich 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's really pushing for a move to dannys family end, we all know why that is kerrie ,cos nana shelly will be used to babysit 🤣🤣shelly wouldn't be long about copping on to that
---
She is so selfish when you think about it ,she wouldn't care less about the kids upping and moving them away 100s of miles more new school etc etc as kerrie would say 🤣🤣they've "support " in Norwich 🤣🤣run shelly...aw kids dad been located that's them chucked off to him this weekend 🤣🤣🤣she's tragically predictable

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her reasons for not buying a house is what baffled me. It’s all about her and instant and easy self gratification. How about you buy a house so you can provide some sort of financial foundation for your kids one day?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gay boi has told kez to see a councillor about her mental health 🤣 All because she telling men she’s lonely and needs to talk to someone, and all this as soon as he leaves to reattach himself to alcoholic Shelly’s apron strings. Obviously gay boi has the right idea using the excuse he has to see his kids instead of listening to her talking tit 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The marriage is a car crash and it’s all fake for views on TikTok and other social media platforms! It’s not normal as soon as ya partner goes away to stat acting like a slag, putting on the push up bras, doing videos constant looking for attention. Everytime when fanny goes and sees his kids she’s there posting being the cheap nasty slut she is. It’s tragic! She wants grow up and act her age the absolute weirdo! We all know she’s only with fanny so she’s not lonely and has somebody that can take her places, go on holiday with, go on days out. She’s got somebody in fanny who she literally clicks her fingers and will do exactly what she says, as he’s too sacred about admiting the truth on what he is, so he will live a lie.. That ain’t love. I really wanna chin the witch 😂😂

Maybe if she went out and did something with her days like get an actual job then her mental health would be better! Instead of sitting inside day in day out doing duck all. Yes mental health is awful but you gotta help yourself too! Cant just blame everyone else and do duck all about it apart from moan all over social media!

Isn’t it funny though if she was going out every weekend doing what she wanted to do then you bet she wouldn’t be moaning about tit, she’s so selfish it’s unreal. She chose to have kids so it’s her responsibility to look after them everyday! Loads of parents don’t get a break but they don’t constantly moan they just get on with it. Maybe if she wasn’t so toxic then she would have friends that could help now and again but no they all know what she is and what she’s like! But instead of her admitting she’s the problem pushes the blame on others!

I see the kids dads done his time in jail then if he’s been located 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s never been on her own either she always jumps from relationship to relationship! Shee needs to be on her own and find herself , if you don’t love yourself then how can anyone else!

Yeah the thought of being on your own is scary if you’ve never done it before but in the long run it’s much better for your mental health and your happiness! Then when you are in a better place you’ll find genuine happiness and not fake happiness due to not wanting to be on your own. You won’t settle for anything! Break the cycle before your kids end up the same boucing from one relationship to the next!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The marriage is a car crash and it’s all fake for views on TikTok and other social media platforms! It’s not normal as soon as ya partner goes away to stat acting like a slag, putting on the push up bras, doing videos constant looking for attention. Everytime when fanny goes and sees his kids she’s there posting being the cheap nasty slut she is. It’s tragic! She wants grow up and act her age the absolute weirdo! We all know she’s only with fanny so she’s not lonely and has somebody that can take her places, go on holiday with, go on days out. She’s got somebody in fanny who she literally clicks her fingers and will do exactly what she says, as he’s too sacred about admiting the truth on what he is, so he will live a lie.. That ain’t love. I really wanna chin the witch 😂😂

Maybe if she went out and did something with her days like get an actual job then her mental health would be better! Instead of sitting inside day in day out doing duck all. Yes mental health is awful but you gotta help yourself too! Cant just blame everyone else and do duck all about it apart from moan all over social media!

Isn’t it funny though if she was going out every weekend doing what she wanted to do then you bet she wouldn’t be moaning about tit, she’s so selfish it’s unreal. She chose to have kids so it’s her responsibility to look after them everyday! Loads of parents don’t get a break but they don’t constantly moan they just get on with it. Maybe if she wasn’t so toxic then she would have friends that could help now and again but no they all know what she is and what she’s like! But instead of her admitting she’s the problem pushes the blame on others!

I see the kids dads done his time in jail then if he’s been located 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Has she said the dads been found then. Where has he been all this time .

Reactions: 1
Look how happy she is about dumping the kids so she can go on a date night, her depression soon disappears at knowing she will have no kids to look after 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Tragic at how happy she is for a kid free night. Poor kez ull be on a low tomorrow when your back down to reality plus kids be all on summer holidays soon 🤣🤣you can read kez like a book she always seems so happy when she's now clothes etc on. Next week after 1 wear she be moaning how she's got nothing aww kez we all know u so well how does Danny actually listen or put up with it on the daily

Reactions: 2
One of her deluded followers saying she deserves a break as she hasn’t had one for 7 years lol 😂 must be a new follower 😂😂😂 yeah every parent deserve a break but she’s playing victim making out she never as a break she’s had a baby what does she expect

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something… why is she always so desperate for time away from the kids? 3 of them are in school all day so it’s only Albie at home… plus they are old enough to entertain themselves… her wet lettuce husband is home all day every day so it’s not like she is stuck with the baby… except she is coz she can’t just go out the house on her own for a few hours. I work full time and so does my husband, had kids (one being Albie’s age) and not once are we totally desperate to palm them off all the time to have a night away or moan our holiday isn’t the same as it would be child free… not fit to be parents them two, far too selfish!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She proper perks up when she’s rid of the kids doesn’t she, don’t know what to think about that . Danny goes on the attack and panders to her because he worries she will duck the relationship off if there isn’t any her and Danny time. (They spend every single hour together) I don’t get it. Off to skeg to get an adrenaline rush, she will be on another come down Monday. Repeat…..

Reactions: 5
They’ll both be on tiktok all night making videos for her deluded followers also when you’re depressed it just doesn’t go away when the kids are gone, sh picks and chooses when she as it and for views and sympathy also Monday she’ll be back to saying I’m TYAD, she’s had more freedom than most she had weekends and week holidays away without the kids not including theme parks ect, if she wants a break get fanny to look after albie and go shopping with friends 😂😂

Reactions: 3