Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll both be on tiktok all night making videos for her deluded followers also when you’re depressed it just doesn’t go away when the kids are gone, sh picks and chooses when she as it and for views and sympathy also Monday she’ll be back to saying I’m TYAD, she’s had more freedom than most she had weekends and week holidays away without the kids not including theme parks ect, if she wants a break get fanny to look after albie and go shopping with friends 😂😂
You need friends to go shopping with and unfortunately for her she has none that could put up with her for more than a few mins 😂😂
Also imagine having no kids for the weekend and going skeg, like cheap and tacky just like her 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t drink cos causes trauma, sits there drinking, I don’t care if it was only a few sips, you make a mockery outta people who have genuine trauma with your bullshit.

super excited that the kids have been dumped on Sonia, not like they have full time jobs so they can do things when all the kids are at school but nope would rather sit and moan and make out the world owes them a living! Absolute joke these two are! Maybe if ya she got her baby into a routine instead of making him wait for fanny go bed then he might sleep better and go upstairs at a decent time but nope too bleeping selfish and insecure she keeps the baby up till all hours!

fanny I don’t see your mum offering to have the baby, oh Yh she only likes him for a few hours so she can parade him on TikTok for views! 😂 Then again you don’t even look after ya baby so 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god I’m in skeg an I really don’t wanna bump into these begs but if I do we shall see how she really looks no filter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she can’t drink because she as kids what happened to ptsd about any alcohol honestly she’s such a liar and she manipulates her followers to suit her, so almost ruined her wedding by telling people no alcohol as it’s traumatic yet she can’t drink cos she’s a mum 😂😂😂😂

I love going to skeggy and fantasy island! But I love going with my kids! It would be boring without and I would feel so guilty I wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself. My kids love going there I couldn’t go without them but that’s just me as a mother

So when they were on holiday fanny picked up some cider (I think) and Kerrie straight away pipes up 'triggered', than gay boi says 'oh yeah' and puts it back.
So they are drinking because they have had a hard time lately yeah? Firstly the don't know what stress is and secondly triggered don't just go because the children aren't there or because you're stressed.
Both bleeping attention seekers, I literally don't believe a word she says. She craves attention soooo bad like a naughty child. She's pathetic & fanny just feeds her attention seeking even more.
Fat gay useless bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very weird even her husband now finding that out. That video of her trying vodka Danny's behaviour didn't shock me one bit if anything he looked guilty because really he's necking it down at his mums every weekend 😂😂 acting like they've never had a vodka before. Her gash ain't doing it anymore? Oh dear what an earth will you do now? 🙄 actually kerrie if you did get a job you'd get thousands of views because people watching wouldn't expect such a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very weird how she picks and chooses her mental health she was fine when she didn’t have the kids and will be fine when she’s on holiday no doubt but she did a video about men doing her wrong yet deleted it as it was a dig at Danny it’s obvious she regrets having albie but he comes in useful to get the views up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sick to death of her whinging. Firstly she was the one banging on and on about having a "baby Roy" conveniently she then needed the coil out, obviously to bag herself a baby.
Now she has him she comes out with all this crap! She is making it more obvious by the day that she regrets having him.
Should have kept your legs shut then Kerrie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Every weekend with out fail when fanny goes and sees his kids she’s there acting like a cheap slut, I don’t get it? Is fanny not doing it for her or what? It’s so bleeping embarrassing like jeeez 😂💀but she does that on TikTok imagine what she’s up to on her other platform! Bet the men love it when fanny goes away 😂

• Heart
And Danny don't even comment on her videos, kerrie your sat at home with your kids pull your fkn zip up on yo top ,I'm sure your kids don't want to be looking at your push up bra in their faces,weird

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder why Danny doesn't bring albie to Norwich to see his other siblings ??
Now kerrie u are also gonna drive danny away because you never ever stop complaining, we all know your fine when your shopping etc etc so stop.playin up on mental health it's disgusting

So she’s depressed because her cash is running low🤣 and she’s definitely gone off the gay hubby that much is so obvious. Who wouldn’t be depressed married to that pathetic work shy scumbag who does nothing but spends her cash and slates her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Complaining about money yet as her food delivered which costs a fortune it’s gorgeous weather as she says yet can’t take the kids for a little walk to shop

Reactions: 3
Did she do OF before she met Danny or did they start it as a couple?
no she slated women all over tiktok for doing only fans then next minute she’s doing it and they do it together aswell as on her own but apparently it’s only her who brings in the money

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9