Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might pay taxes for her only fans but bet she doesn’t declare all her income when she’s doing things for dirty old men on the side ect, she’ll still be claiming UC and disability because UC will be a top up as she’ll be claiming a top up as there’s only one income coming in according to her, bet fanny pays fuckall towards his kids he’s just a waste of space

Reactions: 4
So funny the things she wants in the next 5 years, one of them been wants to live in Norwich near dannys family, yes kerrie we all know why that is ,free babysitting ,anyone can see that's the only reason why 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
What's happened to the dad of the other 2 why has everyone waited 6 months b4 reporting him missing

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she got gay boi to telephone all police stations looking for the kids dad🤣All so kezza can dump the kids so her and the gay husband can go on holiday🤣. As if the police are going to give the pair of simpletons any info🤣 she’s absolutely desperate to get rid of them poor kids, but actually getting your drippy hubby to call up police looking for him is hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello police please, what’s your emergency!? We’ll basically I am a tit parent that can’t really be arsed looking after my kids but cos my family no what a kinda person I am and I ain’t got no mates cos again they know that I am a complete knob, so I need help tracing my kids dad, cos I really can’t be arsed with my kids cos Yano I work really hard all the time getting my dirty flaps out online and basically I am really tired and I just need a break, I JUST NEED A GOD DAM BREAK!!! can you help trace my kids dad? Please I am begging you these kids do my head in they don’t sleep, they are stuck on their tablets computers 24/7 my baby don’t sleep cos I can only put him too bed really late as I need to watch my fella and wait for him to come upstairs!! I beg you find him… ! I’ll give you a discount on my slut page if you can track him down??! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she did a TT moaning how she spends most of her hard earned cash on (her words-not mine) on food, yet there she is with a takeaway!
I never see the kids having a treat takeaway always for her and gayboi. Selfish bleep!

Reactions: 6
Yeah he had dominoes whilst she had curry moans constantly about food yet must spend hundreds on takeaways, and her 5 year plan to move to Norwich when she said she’d never move, she’s moved loads of times she’ll just make new enemies wherever she moves to anyway

Reactions: 5
I also see he got a tattoo for Albie, don’t see him with any tattoos for his other kids? No wonder the little girl didn’t wanna go away with them as she probably feels pushed out, as he’s all albie. Well he is for the camera anyway and he spends most his hard working days uploading 😂

He’s getting all these tattoos so it makes him more manly 😂

I see how also she said that she didn’t know if she would get Fanny’s name on her incase they split up, but it’s okay for him to have that monstrosity of her on his chest. So he can make a statement of I am taken look, I can’t be gay! Keep living a lie fanny keep living a lie 😂

Also on the dinner video apparently they hardly have sex as she’s always got a headache or tired, that’s cos she wishes it was gavin who was pounding her instead 😂 So basically when they do it, they only do it for work (I use that loosely) . What a relationship that is. The only affection they show is on a camera 😂💀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why do some people think once you have a child you HAVE to get them tattooed on you, like it makes you a better parent?!

Reactions: 8
Iav just watched his video about the vodka when they both made such a fuss about their wedding
If my partner made a video and basically slagged my kids off for the whole thing I'd be pretty pissed not laughing in the background

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It cracks me up how different Kerrie looks when other people record her without filters.
It is literally like 2 different people!!

Imagine the shock on people's faces, when they see her in real life 🤣🤣
#willtherealKerriepleasestandup
Jesus christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The way he keeps slagging off those kids on social media!!! If that was my husband constantly bad mouthing my kids he would be out the door 👋 these kids are in school and will be bullied for having their private and home lives plastered all over the internet when they get to high school!!
keeps going on about the holiday from hell!Cry me a river! Get the kids in a routine and familiar with activity away from their computers and tvs then the holiday won’t be as difficult but it’s the poor kids that don’t know any better due to their lazy parents!!! Albie will end up the same… will he slag him off when he’s older? Danny is the big kid here anyway… going on like he is and eating like a child … moan moan moan!!! His TikTok’s didn’t use to bother me , just thought he was a bit thick but he’s an idiot…

• Heart
That tattoo is massive also if he’s got his other kids names they arnt that big, all for views it’s pathetic, didn’t he get albies name tattooed when she was pregnant?

Reactions: 2
I've stayed at that hotel a few times. They made it look absolute tit. Nothing wrong with the food either. I'll never understand why people pay all that extra for AI when your all fussy eaters.

Reactions: 6
It's just the disrespect he has for her children that's so rude. He thinks he's being funny but it's so not.
And how she can laugh in the background and think it's okay it's just another level.
And she says she's a good mum.......

But kerries I won’t let any man be mean to my children she’s full of tit he was mean to Cameron when they first met
---
So freebies for Father’s Day 😂😂😂😂 more money to spend on herself now

Reactions: 3
I know he’s not Hannah’s dad but it’s sad that h can’t even look up to Danny as a good role model and have a supportive step dad. He clearly doesn’t get involved in that side of things he’s literally just kerries husband. H is crying out for her dads love and attention (saw her tik tok) you’d think Danny would be the next best thing but he’s not it’s all so odd

Reactions: 9
I know he’s not Hannah’s dad but it’s sad that h can’t even look up to Danny as a good role model and have a supportive step dad. He clearly doesn’t get involved in that side of things he’s literally just kerries husband. H is crying out for her dads love and attention (saw her tik tok) you’d think Danny would be the next best thing but he’s not it’s all so odd
ah gosh, just seen that tt, she should have people that care round her, not slutty mclazy and dippy danny

Reactions: 3