Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm just waiting for the day when Danny or kerrie has to get a real job. Then what? Will be no trips to b&m or primark during the week and won't have time to on weekends as he has to see his kids ! It will get so difficult for them. Does he still deliver food ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for Hannah she’s actually a nice kid, she just wants some attention from her mum but her mum is too busy in tacky hauls and selling her ham wallet on the internet for a few quid! Kezza ya should be embarrassed ya lazy scutter, give ya kid some attention like ya give ya dutty Fanny 🤢🤢🤢 poor kid

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Hahaha doing a TT now saying she has the perfect figure and how she's so happy with it considering she's had 4 kids. Okay babes, is that why you wear the ultimate padded push up bras because you are so happy with your boobs? And if you were THAT happy with your pregnant looking tummy you wouldn't need to KEEP mentioning it all the time lately 😂😂
Personally I think you are a lazy fat cunt, but, you know that's just my opinion 🤗
She is tubby and she knows it
She was much much skinnier before Albie (horrific name) and now she is much much bigger after having him
The weight hasn’t dropped off her like she thought it would
It’s all catching up with her the terrible eating during pregnancy and all the take aways still now or the awfull meals that her and gay boi make

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
I bet she sits there thinking ‘people are so jealous of me’ look at me wasting hundreds on crap a day 😂 babes if we wanted to we could all go waste money daily on shiteee but cos we have brain cells which unfortunately you can’t even buy we are smart and save our money cos you never know how life will pan out and one day you could be left with nothing, apart from the savings that normal people save just incase! But well you’re too thick and think ya look cool for TikTok 😂😂 it’s embarrassing really embarrassing and the people that interact with you ain’t ya mates they are just there for the car crash that’s gonna happen when ya life goes tits up! 😂
Bless her getting excited for wedding dress shopping with Danny’s wrinkly old prune of a mum, cos she’s got nobody else oh and maybe a TikTok friend she bagged. Even her own mum don’t wanna be part of it, that’s tragic 😂 your own mum not being at ya wedding 😂😂😂

• Heart

grimmy

Chatty Member
How the hell can she let the baby go all weekend! She's so bloody selfish, she's getting worse.
I'd miss my baby way too much, she seems like she's living life with him.
Why didn't she go aswel?
Shit mum alert continues
Cause she doesn’t want him the fad had worn off .

• Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
Kerrie putting baby In Christmas pjs but for the past few years as said how much she hates Christmas bla bla bla but bet she’s promoting and selling loads of shit for tiktok shop pretending how great they are and bet she excepts all the Christmas freebies she gets also still no sign of poor ralphie

• Sad

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Found the account and this was Fanny’s dad about the alcohol at the wedding for anyone that missed it 😂😂💀
---
Ain’t got her own family cos they can’t stand the dirty trollop and she hates the fact that Danny has a relationship with his family and she can’t stand it so dropping her poison and causing problems! Face it kezza you are only worth at spreading your legs on the internet and making a few quid! Failed with your family, failed with your relationships that’s why you got 4 kids by different dads, failed at your friendships. Failed with your kids. You’ve actually got no one and that’s tragic as fuck tbh 😂 crack open some Vodka babes and drown ya sorrows! Cos let’s face it your life is a car crash. Also can’t have alcohol at the wedding cos it will bring back ‘trauma’ yet happily spread your legs all over the internet so your kids gotta be subjected to embarrassment in their life’s… Nahh you really are a special one 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

egow

Anyone notice albie is actually going ginger ,very clear to see in shellywoos latest videos, I think kerrie has been using filters so we all don't notice

• Wow
  • Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
Can’t believe it they think they are celebrities 😂 even genuine celebrities don’t take a ring light and film their private memorable moments these two are just a joke

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Imagine not enjoying your baby in private and enjoying him as a family, instead splashing him all over social media so you can still get attention and free shit 😂

Sooooo obvious that hardly anyone will be at the wedding so they've made up this excuse about having no alcohol at the wedding is causing people not to come. Be the kids and Danny's family and in the videos they'll allllll have a drink in their hand when the time comes 😂

• Haha

Feline

VIP Member
Exactly they’ve had plenty of time to paint and clean carpets. Danny got the rug doctor out cleaning carpet in his shitted up trainers that’s all kept seeing 😂
She been barking orders at him as u know its weekend to see his kids he missed 2visits with em due to kez been a mardy arse. Anyway see if she goes aswell as they meant be having a BBQ. So sad that school holidays are near enough over soon and she done fuck all with them apart from danny took the his son n cameron to park 😂😂

egow

It's crazy how obsessed she gets ,starts selling a few rags from primark now on vinted then she goes buys a printer tonnes of paper now wants a fkin office 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Kezza don’t want even marry fanny anyway it’s cos she don’t wanna be alone as she’s such a melt that she needs somebody to hold her hand and take her everywhere 😂 and fanny would be rather bent over the side with a bloke so Yh this relationship and wedding is tragic and it will all end in tears and when it does I will be waiting with my vodka and coke 😂

• Haha

egow

Kerrie stop kidding yourself playing sweet innocent shy kerrie ,too shy and anxious to open the door to give Little children some sweets ,but you'll open your trashy mouth offend eople and open your legs for the world to see 🤣🤣🤣all that's wrong with you is your too embarrassed to be opening your door because you know all us parents know the real you !!!!!!

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
She proper thinks she’s something cos she’s spends hundreds in tatty shops and buys tatty crap! Nah you’re a joker, you’re an embarrassment and you’re nothing but a washed up old dutty hag with a fanny like a punched lasagna! Imagine the shame you bring on ya actual family, fanniiii boiiis ain’t bothered cos they using ya for views on their TikTok’s and gay bois dad is probably wanking one out in a sock to your only fans page hahahah grot bags 😂😂😂

• Haha