Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dannyboi’s TIk tok made me laugh about the wall plugs
We use them and I can tell you now we have taken them out lots and never has it left a massive hole like that 😂😂
I thought he meant a little hole to fill when he said it and then he showed us and I was like what the duck!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had plenty of time to paint and clean carpets, is that baby staying in that room whilst it's drying ? On earth has he done to that wall... I do find it amusing at times but it is worrying at their big age the silly mistakes they do that should be common sense by now. Poor baby been exposed to all sorts! Has the infection even cleared up? They have has no patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly they’ve had plenty of time to paint and clean carpets. Danny got the rug doctor out cleaning carpet in his shitted up trainers that’s all kept seeing 😂

• Haha
Exactly they’ve had plenty of time to paint and clean carpets. Danny got the rug doctor out cleaning carpet in his shitted up trainers that’s all kept seeing 😂
She been barking orders at him as u know its weekend to see his kids he missed 2visits with em due to kez been a mardy arse. Anyway see if she goes aswell as they meant be having a BBQ. So sad that school holidays are near enough over soon and she done duck all with them apart from danny took the his son n cameron to park 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I’m sure they could of done that room b4 the baby came why wait till now

She’s got piles, I shouldn’t laugh but well it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got piles, I shouldn’t laugh but well it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂
She at hospital now😂 predicted as its dannys weekend to see his kids.
Also as anyone seen her daughter doing battles with old men 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow her only fans is gonna be booming with her piles having out her ass beautiful photos 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anal will be a no no with grapes !!
Fancy wasting hospital time over piles.. sure the foctor could have looked af them!
Anyway hope there hurting as much as they can! Karma! 🤭
What goes around comes around!

• Heart
Fancy wasting hospital time over piles.. sure the foctor could have looked af them!
Anyway hope there hurting as much as they can! Karma! 🤭
What goes around comes around!
She could of gone chemist to get what she needed

Reactions: 9
She been barking orders at him as u know its weekend to see his kids he missed 2visits with em due to kez been a mardy arse. Anyway see if she goes aswell as they meant be having a BBQ. So sad that school holidays are near enough over soon and she done duck all with them apart from danny took the his son n cameron to park 😂😂
No common sense she’s still working on TikTok and desperate to get back to her real job on OF when they had nine months before the baby arrived so they knew they’d be off work for a good while. Remember all the takeaways and hauls why didn’t she save that money she would have plenty now and have no worries.

Reactions: 6
No common sense she’s still working on TikTok and desperate to get back to her real job on OF when they had nine months before the baby arrived so they knew they’d be off work for a good while. Remember all the takeaways and hauls why didn’t she save that money she would have plenty now and have no worries.
You would think they had a bit common sense between them both but no they dont! Ih well all the pain she is in is karma for all the tit she said while pregnant!
She probably cant spell karma never mind know what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Planning on taking a newborn to meet huge gathering of extended family when he had to fight an infection after he was born , I just despair 😞
Some people are just not fit to be parents

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The baby still looks yellow to me .
The fact thrre off to dannys parents and they leaving the animals locked in house as usual says its all RAPCA will be intrested in thd neglect.
Also she harps on about all her family n friends when in reality she got no one even jess as has fallen out with her.
So. She slags her mum off as we know but she left the kids with her yesterday when she went to hospital with piles as she hot know one and was told to eat healthy. And water😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.