Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact thrre off to dannys parents and they leaving the animals locked in house as usual says its all RAPCA will be intrested in thd neglect.
Also she harps on about all her family n friends when in reality she got no one even jess as has fallen out with her.
So. She slags her mum off as we know but she left the kids with her yesterday when she went to hospital with piles as she hot know one and was told to eat healthy. And water๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I can see her back on benifits but we know she still claims but I canโ€™t see her making hood money on if with her Frankenstein body now (not that c section is bad iv had one but sheโ€™s got her ass hanging out a big cut across her she definitely wonโ€™t make what she used to

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised kerrie went to the gathering but I suppose she had no choice and to suck it up seeing as danny family did her a favour and looked after her kids all week. Bet she didn't say two words to anyone and went for multiple fag breaks texting danny on the sly "I wanna go home dannehhh, my bum hurting danneh"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised kerrie went to the gathering but I suppose she had no choice and to suck it up seeing as danny family did her a favour and looked after her kids all week. Bet she didn't say two words to anyone and went for multiple fag breaks texting danny on the sly "I wanna go home dannehhh, my bum hurting danneh"
Shows her mentality as she had that baby in car seat for 5 hours there and 5 hours back. Not good for little Albert. Did u see the video of em she slumped on chair with her phone as usual.
Plus the cats were shut in house from 7am till 1am so 18 hours.

• Sad
  • Angry
Have you seen the latest? Back to Kerrie being a witch.....didn't last long did it!
Just because we don't do of doesn't mean we don't have hauls and holidays dumb arse! What a thing to come out with.
My children, my hubby and myself want for nothing.
We have hauls, holidays, takeaways just like you darling, but instead of spending constantly on myself I like to take my children out in the summer holidays.
I always do a 'summer' book with photos etc of what we got up too.
Not just sitting in the same bloody park or banished to their rooms!
I like my children to be happy, laugh and experience new things- unlike you Kerrie. It's all me me me me with you, sod your children ahy!.
So you carry on selling your ugly body, having no self respect, sharing it with untold people & making your money that YOU are so obsessed with ๐Ÿ–•
You do you, and I'll do me.
At the end of the day I know my family have alot more memories, experiences and laughter than any of your children .
Ps maybe use some of your money to sort your daughter out. The behaviour isn't normal at all...but then what would you know you only care for yourself!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the latest? Back to Kerrie being a witch.....didn't last long did it!
Just because we don't do of doesn't mean we don't have hauls and holidays dumb arse! What a thing to come out with.
We have hauls, holidays, takeaways just like you darling, but instead of spending constantly on myself I like to take my children out in the summer holidays.
I like my children to be happy, laugh and experience new things- unlike you Kerrie. It's all me me me me with you, sod your children ahy!.
So you carry on selling your ugly body, having no self respect, sharing it with untold people & making your money that YOU are so obsessed with ๐Ÿ–•
At the end of the day I know my family have alot more memories, experiences and laughter than any of your children .
Ps maybe use some of your money to sort your daughter out. The behaviour isn't normal at all...but then what would you know you only care for yourself!!
Her daughter liveโ€™s friday & saturday were awfull craving attention what she was speaking about it not normal for a kid of her age at all. Folk were saying your mums a slag she foes OF and hannah reply was - so what! I get whatever i need! Wtf is that answer!
Then u got 12 pointless videos of kez.
Thr mug who brought her nxt to me crib need there head looking at.. as she could brought it her self but she rather waste her money on pointless hauls.
And the bbq yesterday at dannys parents was long long day for baby in carseat. Normal person would booked hotel for night to break journy but not selfish kez.
Hope she has to go bk in hospital to have her piles burn away- karma my dear ! Yes KARMA!

I for one would be buying my 14 year old daughter some clothes that fit instead of her dressing like you . And take the poor kid to a dentist. You can see sheโ€™s so self conscious

• Heart
That bbq video...well what can I say. They all look so rough and chavy! Misfits or what!
Men walking around with no tops on, I mean yeah it was probably hot but still. All they ever wear is joggers aswel!
Fanny's family are pure trashy Looking.

As for Hannah exactly all she cares about is getting 'every thing she wants' that's Kerrie idea of good parenting! Brilliant ๐Ÿค—

That bbq video...well what can I say. They all look so rough and chavy! Misfits or what!
Men walking around with no tops on, I mean yeah it was probably hot but still. All they ever wear is joggers aswel!
Fanny's family are pure trashy Looking.

As for Hannah exactly all she cares about is getting 'every thing she wants' that's Kerrie idea of good parenting! Brilliant ๐Ÿค—
Look at him and no support on babies head. Also lookbat his body wtf๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Sick
Anyone seen her wishlist lately? not only she wants strangers buying her baby stuff she wants people to pay for her contraception.. is the close fit size so the regular don't fall off Flannys flump? bless him. No privacy, no boundaries in the family I don't know how the kids cope..

• Wow
Anyone seen her wishlist lately? not only she wants strangers buying her baby stuff she wants people to pay for her contraception.. is the close fit size so the regular don't fall off Flannys flump? bless him. No privacy, no boundaries in the family I don't know how the kids cope..
Well dont suprise me as you know one her followers brought her the mosses basket thing.. and dannys family got her cot n pushchair and the next to me crib thing. Now she wants us to buy her confoms wtf get a life and get a job n buy your own tit!

All she talks about is having sex heโ€™s gross if he does his balls slapping against her piles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is her daughter actually missing a tooth
Iโ€™m not sure I think she has one thatโ€™s grown wonky and could be fixed with braces . Iโ€™m not 100% tho but you can see sheโ€™s very self conscious about it sheโ€™s often putting her hand there and trying to hide it . Kerrie makes such a big deal about teeth but not so much about her kids

Reactions: 3
Is her daughter actually missing a tooth
Her daughters teeth are shocking hence why she looks like she got no teeth at the top! Will her prostitute job would sort them out for her?! But no she to busy selling her snashed lasagne n dirty knickers for a living!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.