Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest TikTok kicking off a midwives basically because they wouldn’t watch her newborn whilst she went for a fag,

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Slagging off the NHS and saying she was like a prisoner IN HER OWN SIDE ROOM GETTING FREE CARE FOR HER BABY. Wow. Just WOW.
Went off for 25 minutes leaving a midwife watching HER baby and she’s bitching about them?
Midwives are rushed off their feet with deliveries, emergencies etc - theyre not there to babysit your child while you piss off for a fag and a bottle of pop

UNBELIEVABLE

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She really thinks she’s entitled to say and do whatever she wants, and back on tiktok using the the baby to promote things already poor things gonna be on camera just for views and gifts

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she said she didn’t know what he was being antibiotics for and didn’t really know what infection he had .yet wouldn’t make sure you knew b4 leaving the hospital. Her moaning about going outside of course they aren’t going to be over the moon for her to having a fag she’s just had a fresh baby who is already spent alittle time in the nicu and is already on medication within the 1st few days of his tiny life . And she’s just had surgery herself they don’t want her smoking and if she can’t see that for herself as a good enough reason to stop then there’s no hope .

Reactions: 8
If she didn’t even give up smoking when her baby was inside her she ain’t gonna care about smoking around him now 😕

Reactions: 10
If she didn’t even give up smoking when her baby was inside her she ain’t gonna care about smoking around him now 😕
Yes she wont give up or care about anything or anyones opinion! She smoked all threw her pregnancy and drank redbulls n coke like it was water! Anyway let them carry on as they think they now best! Idiots! Did u see all the comments that folk have come for her regarding her original outburst that got her in the pappers first? She keeps deletjng them😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is she ever going to have a proper clean of herself,still got the sticky patched everywhere 🤮🤮 when I had my c section I couldn't wait to get cleaned up.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hannahs ,tiktok ,wow so sad to see a child a 13 year old child so desperate for attention ,completely obsessed with boys already, and she's only learned that from her mother..she ruined that poor child ,she shouldn't of had her innocence taken from her..kerrie constantly posted sexual content has clearly rubbed off on her daughter, its sad to see ,kerrie you should be ashamed
l
Wow wait Hannah
Hannahs ,tiktok ,wow so sad to see a child a 13 year old child so desperate for attention ,completely obsessed with boys already, and she's only learned that from her mother..she ruined that poor child ,she shouldn't of had her innocence taken from her..kerrie constantly posted sexual content has clearly rubbed off on her daughter, its sad to see ,kerrie you should be ashamed
have you saw the latest a child (Hannah) on TikTok asking if u want her to seduce you!!! WTF!!! Kerrie ur daughters saying her mental healths low at the moment go look at your daughters TikTok!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
I was thinking the same thing about the moaning and moaning about being in hospital.
It just shows what a selfish witch she actually is & how she has no idea how the world is right now.
The midwife are so stretched it's unreal. If they look after her baby, then have to do it for everyone, but they don't have the time
Why did she wanna keep leaving her brand new baby anyway? I was clinging to both children for weeks and weeks after birth.
It's not the hospitals fault she has no family or friends that have come to the hospital to see her! Oh yeah her so-called neighbour/friend came THATS ALL! 🤣🤣🤣
Goes to show no one gives a tit about her.
Another lie about the baby's infection. Said it was due to him pooing in her & now she's saying she doesn't know.
Yeah we all know because of her and her selfish ways. I'm sorry but I literally can't get over the poor baby having a canular & infection because of its own mother!
You want to protect your child always.
I'm not buying this dotting mother act either, all for show & gifts!

• Heart
I was thinking the same thing about the moaning and moaning about being in hospital.
It just shows what a selfish witch she actually is & how she has no idea how the world is right now.
The midwife are so stretched it's unreal. If they look after her baby, then have to do it for everyone, but they don't have the time
Why did she wanna keep leaving her brand new baby anyway? I was clinging to both children for weeks and weeks after birth.
It's not the hospitals fault she has no family or friends that have come to the hospital to see her! Oh yeah her so-called neighbour/friend came THATS ALL! 🤣🤣🤣
Goes to show no one gives a tit about her.
Another lie about the baby's infection. Said it was due to him pooing in her & now she's saying she doesn't know.
Yeah we all know because of her and her selfish ways. I'm sorry but I literally can't get over the poor baby having a canular & infection because of its own mother!
You want to protect your child always.
I'm not buying this dotting mother act either, all for show & gifts!
💯 and chloe went thats her neighbour as danny had to do a 8 hour round trip to pick her kids up from dannys parents! Bet they had a blast of been treated like they should!
Also u not noticed how msny commidion ads danny n her are doing.. all for free items to promote! - joke it really is! Then this weekend it dannys to yet again run the kids to there dads so manchester then bitmingham u are a mug!

I get she has to make money but the way she holds the tiny little fresh baby sometimes really worries me , o e handed while opening her free gifts

Reactions: 6
Hannah’s TikToks are so desperate for attention even started doing the tongue thing like her mum she’s wanting attention from anyone, one of her videos she’s done kerries in the background on phone as usual she’s more interested in social media than actually spending time with the children

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hannah’s TikToks are so desperate for attention even started doing the tongue thing like her mum she’s wanting attention from anyone, one of her videos she’s done kerries in the background on phone as usual she’s more interested in social media than actually spending time with the children
Her videos are not what your average teenager would post its red flags. But kez dont care she got a new toy to play with at moment. And im sure her IF content will star albie in it to seen as he needs attention as all newborns do.

Yeah it’s cute and lovely to see how in love Danny is but I can’t help thinking about his other kids he’s gushing about how he loves this new one but what about them ?

I’m sorry but the birth story is sad
I couldn’t imagine giving birth and not getting to see my baby for a few hours just a picture then finally go to meet him that’s so sad and awfull
Yeah it’s cute and lovely to see how in love Danny is but I can’t help thinking about his other kids he’s gushing about how he loves this new one but what about them ?
anyone else think the way he dropped or threw them clothes down on the baby in his TIk tok of getting the baby ready was abit harsh?
It just looked liked the clothes were dropped from a height onto the tiny baby and one of the items was thrown all over the face

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but the birth story is sad
I couldn’t imagine giving birth and not getting to see my baby for a few hours just a picture then finally go to meet him that’s so sad and awfull

anyone else think the way he dropped or threw them clothes down on the baby in his TIk tok of getting the baby ready was abit harsh?
It just looked liked the clothes were dropped from a height onto the tiny baby and one of the items was thrown all over the face
More so that grey hoody jacket as it had a zip on it could hit him in his face but they know best. Funny to see danny take littles one out while her n hannah do pointless videos

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.