Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is like tit my life is over as now I won’t get any spare time as I can’t dump this kid for at least a year 😂 The face says it all
Defo don’t look happy considering she’s just had a gorgeous baby boy what any other women who can’t receive would die for ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The baby looks so bloody cute to be honest, Fannie looks over the moon ( like he should) she looks miserable as always, especially now the attention is off her
Fannie-stop saying he has a small infection blar blar blar because of him pooing inside Kerrie.
The majority of us are mums, we aren't stupid. My son did that too me, he never got a chest infection. Kerrie should feel so guilty, the 1st few days of his little life and he's stuck in a hospital because of her being so bloody selfish smoking & vaping. They tell you not to smoke for a reason not for the fun of it dickheads!
Put a bra on also love, they are gonna hurt bad with the milk coming in. Stop being vain and thinking you look sexy dressed like that FFS.
As for the name I don't like it at all. But that's just me. Wasn't a big baby like she was banging on about at all.....
Hahaha bloody ring light to do the announcement, who do they think they are 🤣🤣 why does Kerrie look so uncomfortable when he kisses her on the TT? She's so not in love with him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The baby looks so bloody cute to be honest, Fannie looks over the moon ( like he should) she looks miserable as always, especially now the attention is off her
Fannie-stop saying he has a small infection blar blar blar because of him pooing inside Kerrie.
The majority of us are mums, we aren't stupid. My son did that too me, he never got a chest infection. Kerrie should feel so guilty, the 1st few days of his little life and he's stuck in a hospital because of her being so bloody selfish smoking & vaping. They tell you not to smoke for a reason not for the fun of it dickheads!
Put a bra on also love, they are gonna hurt bad with the milk coming in. Stop being vain and thinking you look sexy dressed like that FFS.
As for the name I don't like it at all. But that's just me. Wasn't a big baby like she was banging on about at all.....
Hahaha bloody ring light to do the announcement, who do they think they are 🤣🤣 why does Kerrie look so uncomfortable when he kisses her on the TT? She's so not in love with him
My thoughts exactly
He looks over the moon
He is very very cute
Looks very jaundice
She does not look happy or how a new mum should look atall
Like it’s all one big inconvenience to her
---
Also why did she get put to sleep for section?
I didn’t know that was a thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly
He looks over the moon
He is very very cute
Looks very jaundice
---
I got out to sleep in an emergency section as my spinal and three epidurals didn’t work and they needed baby out asap xx but there’s no way I could of sat up and ate a kfc a few hours later

Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly
He looks over the moon
He is very very cute
Looks very jaundice
---
Being put under is a thing for emergency c section, my first was emergency because she was stuck and epidural didn’t work. Had 4 sections and that first one was the worst pain ever after, and I had strep b and wound sepsis, was in hospital a week after baby in the icu (after more ops) Lets hope karma doesn’t come round for Kerrie and give her an infection in that wound

Reactions: 5
Sometimes as well if they need to act mega quick it’s quicker to put you to sleep , it must of been scary for them both , after 2 c sections I’m not sure I ever felt like eating kfc after I get like crap . But each to their own . Danny seems so in love with him kerrie seems very uncomfortable. As for the tale about why he has a infection we all know the reason don’t make yourself look dumb tell the truth,

• Heart
My thoughts exactly
He looks over the moon
He is very very cute
Looks very jaundice
---
Sorry, but how should a new mum look?
I hate this idea that we should be smiling from ear to ear and gleefully happy with our new bundle of joy.
Let's normalise being exhausted, looking like tit and actually not that excited about impending life changes/broken sleep and 1000s of crappy Nappies.
I get where you're coming from in the sense she hasn't exactly been jumping for joy recently about this baby but give the lass a chance to get on her feet and maybe consider she might be overwhelmed with so many emotions too

Reactions: 11
Sorry, but how should a new mum look?
I hate this idea that we should be smiling from ear to ear and gleefully happy with our new bundle of joy.
Let's normalise being exhausted, looking like tit and actually not that excited about impending life changes/broken sleep and 1000s of crappy Nappies.
I get where you're coming from in the sense she hasn't exactly been jumping for joy recently about this baby but give the lass a chance to get on her feet and maybe consider she might be overwhelmed with so many emotions too
As much as this pair infuriate me I agree. Kerrie went into labour at 3am and in the video looked like she was in so much pain she got to 8cm then had to be rushed in for an emergency c-section and put to sleep. She’d of been exhausted already, woke from surgery probably in complete shock and is now in pain which we all know she can’t handle

Reactions: 4
I actually really like the name and why they picked the name it’s cute.

Imagine not enjoying your baby in private and enjoying him as a family, instead splashing him all over social media so you can still get attention and free tit 😂

Reactions: 8
As much as this pair infuriate me I agree. Kerrie went into labour at 3am and in the video looked like she was in so much pain she got to 8cm then had to be rushed in for an emergency c-section and put to sleep. She’d of been exhausted already, woke from surgery probably in complete shock and is now in pain which we all know she can’t handle
but she had the time to put make up on and get ring light sorted, a real happy tired natural smile would have been better, just my opinion, i do love the name for him, and its easy for them to spell 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I didn't even know being put to sleep was a thing when having an emergency c section.
Both my children were emergency c section and was awake for both.
She seems to be okay in general though, I could hardly move or sit up for ages. I certainly wasn't sitting up eating KFC, and then standing there showing him off with a ring light.
They really do think they are famous don't they! 🤣
I feel for his poor hand. Having to have that canular fitted must of hurt him the thing. They aren't the nicest things to have.
I wonder how long it took for them to make up the story of why he has an infection. Anyway SHAME on you Kerrie you bleep!

Just seen she's gonna be telling the birth story when she's home. Wait for the lies and more lies, the attention being ALL on her and not the baby.
🥱🥱

4 by 4 and I don’t mean the car
She is morphing into Vicky pollard with her hair like that

• Haha
I think someone has been reading our conversation again...decided to do a TT trying to look like the dotting mum 🤣
I really hope she does change her attitude with this and become the mummy the baby needs but I'm not holding my breath, she's way too selfish and self centered

I think someone has been reading our conversation again...decided to do a TT trying to look like the dotting mum 🤣
I really hope she does change her attitude with this and become the mummy the baby needs but I'm not holding my breath, she's way too selfish and self centered
I thought exactly the same !!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just seen it and thought the same! We all know the Kerrie dont we! Anyway hope her scare is hirting like hell and she is feeling inescure even more than usual! Much love u slaaaaag!

• Haha
  • Wow
Hannahs ,tiktok ,wow so sad to see a child a 13 year old child so desperate for attention ,completely obsessed with boys already, and she's only learned that from her mother..she ruined that poor child ,she shouldn't of had her innocence taken from her..kerrie constantly posted sexual content has clearly rubbed off on her daughter, its sad to see ,kerrie you should be ashamed

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just seen it and thought the same! We all know the Kerrie dont we! Anyway hope her scare is hirting like hell and she is feeling inescure even more than usual! Much love u slaaaaag!
Some comments are just not needed. Why would you wish she's feeling insecure and in pain? What a weird thing to comment

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.