Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was more poor editing skills rather than dropping the lightweight clothes from a height in all fairness

I don’t think it’s normal they’ve got a new beautiful baby yet her fanny and Hannah constantly doing TikToks instead of being a family in private, also I knew the baby would be used for views and gifts Danny hardly gets any comments but now the baby’s here his views are up.

Reactions: 6
Hannah’s TikToks are so desperate for attention even started doing the tongue thing like her mum she’s wanting attention from anyone, one of her videos she’s done kerries in the background on phone as usual she’s more interested in social media than actually spending time with the children
I’m not sure if tik tok has a huge part to play in the way teenage girls are desperate for male attention. My 13yr old step daughter is exactly the same we’ve raised our concerns with her mum but she doesn’t see a problem. She was never like this until tik tok become the craze for teenagers

• Sad
I agree the birth story you could see got to her. I would of hated to have that happen.
To be honest Kerrie isn't doing many tts, I thought she would do more.
Maybe this baby will change her? He is well cute though.
As for Hannah, she worries me so much. Her tts aren't normal at all. Not being nasty, she's only 13/14? I just think she's so lost.
I wonder if fanny will see his kids next weekend or not? Surely he won't take the baby and leave Kerrie?

• Haha
he should be leaving the baby and giving his other kids some dad time, not just sat on tt lives neither, he should take them places, spend some real time with them, kerrie should be able to manage

Reactions: 5
he should be leaving the baby and giving his other kids some dad time, not just sat on tt lives neither, he should take them places, spend some real time with them, kerrie should be able to manage
He be on stepdad taxi this weekend to gey kids to there dads… sure just seen danny parents on estate - oh that be right as he had one of his kids here since sunday so they be coming to pick him up and see there grandson. Kill 2 birds with one stone! Shame his daughter wasnt able to come up but then again freyas mum is switched on!

Reactions: 4
He be on stepdad taxi this weekend to gey kids to there dads… sure just seen danny parents on estate - oh that be right as he had one of his kids here since sunday so they be coming to pick him up and see there grandson. Kill 2 birds with one stone! Shame his daughter wasnt able to come up but then again freyas mum is switched on!
God how confusing and manic with all them different kids coming and going
duck that

• Haha
Instead of doing pointless tts tidy your house. It's a blood mess! And don't give it, you're recovering. You're able to do tts, tidy up, you dirty chav!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She is such a reckless spender, and with 4 kids you’d think she’d have grown up and would be less frivolous. She can’t afford to be spending like that otherwise she’d at least have a mortgage.. another reason I feel bad for those kids

Reactions: 8
She is such a reckless spender, and with 4 kids you’d think she’d have grown up and would be less frivolous. She can’t afford to be spending like that otherwise she’d at least have a mortgage.. another reason I feel bad for those kids
Where does all the tit go too??
It must be pretty cramped in that tiny house wirj all the kids and especially three sharing one room
She just buys for the sake of buying and it’s always the same crap she buys

Reactions: 7
So true about buying for the sake of it. Love to see how many jeans she’s got, she just gets endless jeans and the rest… just buy the right size I know jeans can be tricky sometimes with sizing but it’s every jeans she buys they never fit but she keeps buying the same ones 🤣 Oh and the comment above can guarantee everything goes straight in the bin. Love to have that sort of money just to piss in the wind.

So true about buying for the sake of it. Love to see how many jeans she’s got, she just gets endless jeans and the rest… just buy the right size I know jeans can be tricky sometimes with sizing but it’s every jeans she buys they never fit but she keeps buying the same ones 🤣 Oh and the comment above can guarantee everything goes straight in the bin. Love to have that sort of money just to piss in the wind.
Where does she put all these clothes?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they collected all the kids tonight. She's done a come eat with me & said how they were stuck in traffic for hours etc. Poor poor Albie, he shouldn't be in that car seat for THAT long!

Have you seen how fanny boi is getting so mad about people saying things about his baby? 🤣🤣 Kerrie just ignores it but you can see fannyboi is getting right pissed off, so funny to watch! Doesn't like it when it's about HIS children does he 🤣🤣

• Heart
Where does all the tit go too??
It must be pretty cramped in that tiny house wirj all the kids and especially three sharing one room
She just buys for the sake of buying and it’s always the same crap she buys
She bons stuff to make room for it all her draws if u look are bulging! She wastes money like its going out of fashion. Shame she not got time. To monitor what her teenager is postingvand saying on live streams.

Another takeaway!!🙄🙄
And it’s never just burger and chips or just a pizza
It’s milkshake
And sides
And pudding
And so many extras
Like last night she didn’t just have chilli and salad
She had chips too and pudding and custard and millshake
And that was just hers
The kids never get a look in 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
And it’s never just burger and chips or just a pizza
It’s milkshake
And sides
And pudding
And so many extras
Like last night she didn’t just have chilli and salad
She had chips too and pudding and custard and millshake
And that was just hers
The kids never get a look in 😏
Exactly , I could never sit there and scran a 10 course munch for myself like that😦 and kids get nothing! 💔.. maybe the leftovers

• Sad
Exactly , I could never sit there and scran a 10 course munch for myself like that😦 and kids get nothing! 💔.. maybe the leftovers
Dont forget the mcdonalds for lunch burger n chips n coke. She is lazy wasteful slut.

• Heart
She bons stuff to make room for it all her draws if u look are bulging! She wastes money like its going out of fashion. Shame she not got time. To monitor what her teenager is postingvand saying on live streams.
Did you notice that she seemed annoyed that Danny had taken the tags off I bet she takes some back and it’s all for show

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.