Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it every time fanny does a TT with Kerrie in it on HIS phone she acts all weird & true covering her mouth? I know he doesn't put filters on and does her dirty but honestly she needs to get over it. She looks how she looks, the wedding pictures won't have filters on and will show EXACTLY how she looks. Minging! Sooooo vain it's unbelievable!

Also that outfit she has on today, looks horrible, you don't have the figure for it at all. 🤢

Fanny's doing a project at home, he hasn't even finished the bedroom yet. She said she wanted all neutral colours but she has a blue clock random on the wall? Like nothing is put up properly, always like a rushed job.
Just like the skirting boards in their living room, have all paint over then from the media wall, the rest of them are all yellowy from smoking. Ewwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is it every time fanny does a TT with Kerrie in it on HIS phone she acts all weird & true covering her mouth? I know he doesn't put filters on and does her dirty but honestly she needs to get over it. She looks how she looks, the wedding pictures won't have filters on and will show EXACTLY how she looks. Minging! Sooooo vain it's unbelievable!

Also that outfit she has on today, looks horrible, you don't have the figure for it at all. 🤢

Fanny's doing a project at home, he hasn't even finished the bedroom yet. She said she wanted all neutral colours but she has a blue clock random on the wall? Like nothing is put up properly, always like a rushed job.
Just like the skirting boards in their living room, have all paint over then from the media wall, the rest of them are all yellowy from smoking. Ewwww!
Attached pucs of…
Skirting board n paint
Her fkn lashes
Albie in wrong size car seat facing forward
And her fkn hair must be at least 4 colours

Attachments

Attached pucs of…
Skirting board n paint
Her fkn lashes
She's a woman! Her bleeping hair is awful. I can't believe Albie in the car seat like that! Why do they have him that way?

• Haha
She's a woman! Her bleeping hair is awful. I can't believe Albie in the car seat like that! Why do they have him that way?
Fk knows like they want hom to be grown up before he is able to.. hence fanny with the food videos. Pair of nobs 😂 orderd pile cow tit & eggs to throw at her on her wedding day

Reactions: 4
Attached pucs of…
Skirting board n paint
Her fkn lashes
did stevie wonder do her hair and paint the bloody walls? they look horrible

• Heart
  • Haha
So gay boi now destroyed another wall in kezs house🤣 what a mess HER house is in, the way the ceilings have been painted looks horrendous, that black and white colour scheme looks really bad, so cheap and tacky. Are they even allowed to go knocking down walls etc? The house belongs to the council/ housing association.

So gay boi now destroyed another wall in kezs house🤣 what a mess HER house is in, the way the ceilings have been painted looks horrendous, that black and white colour scheme looks really bad, so cheap and tacky. Are they even allowed to go knocking down walls etc? The house belongs to the council/ housing association.
No as its council property its ok im sure someone as reported it to them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fk knows like they want hom to be grown up before he is able to.. hence fanny with the food videos. Pair of nobs 😂 orderd pile cow tit & eggs to throw at her on her wedding day
The quicker he grows up the quicker she can go to theme parks. It’s all she bangs on about. Her weekends with her and Danny are none existent now the novelty has worn off having a new baby and real life is hitting her hard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The quicker he grows up the quicker she can go to theme parks. It’s all she bangs on about. Her weekends with her and Danny are none existent now the novelty has worn off having a new baby and real life is hitting her hard
For sure! But she thinks were the problem when in reality its her who is the problem! Also u know those converse pumps dannys mother has done she obviously cant count as on one pump she put 7 cheapy looking pearls on the pump and on the other she did 8!
She sending cameton to his dads but has left jason n hannah home alone! Nobs!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Seen she’s wanting some free biscuits pretending like she’ll pay for them but knowing some small desperate buisness or followers will do it for free for her

• Haha
Seen she’s wanting some free biscuits pretending like she’ll pay for them but knowing some small desperate buisness or followers will do it for free for her
I will supply her 50 dog biscuits if she that desprate. Did u see her video about not wanting a cake as she dont want others to eat it or watch her cut it.. and about no alcohol at wedding pmsl .. dannys family love a drink not sure a glass coke will go well for them! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why’s she trying to pass cradle cap off as eczema, at least she’s cut his nails (or so she says) baby oil works a treat on cradle cap Kerrie

Reactions: 6
That’s not eczema 😂 and Hannah’s videos are getting worse remember everyone is gorgeous blah blah just like kerries everybody’s beautiful bullshit except obviously disabled children and gingers in kerries case Hannah’s reply everyone is jealous just like they are of kerrie and that poor baby is always in front of a camera whether it’s kerrie or Danny Hannah or nanna he’s like a little prop for all their videos

Yeah she says she cut his nails but then when he went to pull her cheek she screamed! Bull tit has she, lazy arse mum.
Anyone seen the video of the outfit she picked for the hen night? 1st of she says she wants everyone's opinion but the comment section is turned off. 2nd, she was only saying she loves her body the way it is, it's her perfect weight blar blar balr, now she's saying she doesn't feel confident at all with her body since having Albie. Haha see we all know you talk tit 24/7 & lie.
That outfit is hideous 🤢 where the duck does she find these outfits anyway? To be honest thou Kerrie love, I wouldn't be happy with your figure either. Have lost much of baby weight, tits are tiny ...
This whole hen wedding is gonna be hilarious!! Just like that blue outfit 😂😂
---
Here she is guys 🤢🤢
---

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she says she cut his nails but then when he went to pull her cheek she screamed! Bull tit has she, lazy arse mum.
Anyone seen the video of the outfit she picked for the hen night? 1st of she says she wants everyone's opinion but the comment section is turned off. 2nd, she was only saying she loves her body the way it is, it's her perfect weight blar blar balr, now she's saying she doesn't feel confident at all with her body since having Albie. Haha see we all know you talk tit 24/7 & lie.
That outfit is hideous 🤢 where the duck does she find these outfits anyway? To be honest thou Kerrie love, I wouldn't be happy with your figure either. Have lost much of baby weight, tits are tiny ...
This whole hen wedding is gonna be hilarious!! Just like that blue outfit 😂😂
---
Here she is guys 🤢🤢
---
That is horrible, at her age she can still show a bit chest but look classy, she looks like the sad lonely old tart who all the men have humped once....oh wait....she is rotten, grow up kerrie and get some class

• Haha
That is horrible, at her age she can still show a bit chest but look classy, she looks like the sad lonely old tart who all the men have humped once....oh wait....she is rotten, grow up kerrie and get some class
The fact she thinks its suitable for her own hen night is beyond me.
Also do u know they been slagging off the mefia wall that his poor dad did and as asked ethan to come and redo it! Plus rip the bathroom out .. are u forgetting as housing association property u are not aloud..there fkn deluded pair of them. I enclosed her 1st hendo outfit😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
The hinting on her videos nobody gets Hannah anything apart from her another lie, also her mum and brother aren’t going to her wedding I think it’s strange she slates her mum all over tiktok then wonders why she doesn’t have a good relationship with her

The hinting on her videos nobody gets Hannah anything apart from her another lie, also her mum and brother aren’t going to her wedding I think it’s strange she slates her mum all over tiktok then wonders why she doesn’t have a good relationship with her
Did u see the comment section on her video for hannah birthday gifts.. shame ur a bleep kerry and u couldnt explain why steph vavron dislikes u? Do u want me to jog ur memory! You are scum! And u wonder why yr own family hate u! Your the issue not them! And maybe spend bit time with ur eldest who is craving attention & validation from strangers on social media! And as for ur 15yr old her handwritting is shocking just like yr parenting skills

Attachments

• Heart
The fact she thinks its suitable for her own hen night is beyond me.
Also do u know they been slagging off the mefia wall that his poor dad did and as asked ethan to come and redo it! Plus rip the bathroom out .. are u forgetting as housing association property u are not aloud..there fkn deluded pair of them. I enclosed her 1st hendo outfit😂😂😂😂😂
Oh have they! Doesn't surprise me, they are never happy.
I heard at the weekend from a source how fannies mum says Kerrie is lazy like around the house, she said she likes her for Danny's sake but also thinks she's rude, like she never answers the phone to her, if she wants something doing etc Kerrie gets fanny to ring Shelly and ask not her! Also Fanny's dad simply doesn't like her, he says he will go along with it all for Danny's sake and Albies.
Yeah yeah, I bet you both sit there saying that didn't happen blar blar blar but why would I lie? No skin off my nose if they like you or not. Danny knows the truth Kerrie, ask him and if you know him well, you will know he's lieing.
So your own family doesn't like you and now his! They seen the real you aswel now tut tut tut.
😂😂

• Heart
Oh have they! Doesn't surprise me, they are never happy.
I heard at the weekend from a source how fannies mum says Kerrie is lazy like around the house, she said she likes her for Danny's sake but also thinks she's rude, like she never answers the phone to her, if she wants something doing etc Kerrie gets fanny to ring Shelly and ask not her! Also Fanny's dad simply doesn't like her, he says he will go along with it all for Danny's sake and Albies.
Yeah yeah, I bet you both sit there saying that didn't happen blar blar blar but why would I lie? No skin off my nose if they like you or not. Danny knows the truth Kerrie, ask him and if you know him well, you will know he's lieing.
So your own family doesn't like you and now his! They seen the real you aswel now tut tut tut.
😂😂
Yes i heard that to! He is under the thumb she is very controling and danny has to do as he is told.. all shelly has done for the wedding and there slagging the media wall off to ethan & becki. Shocking! And as for kerrys mother well she can tell us lots about her hence why she slags her mum there no nead as kerry is the problem with her gob

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.