Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They actually think they’re famous 😂 only people who’ll watch are her desperate followers who were waiting for a invite because they think kerries their friend or the ones who can’t stand her and want to see what it’s like but maybe OK magazine might call for as they are tiktok famous 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor babies face is still all scratched, get his nails cut you evil witch

Kerrie moaning now she’s had baby she’s just a mum wasn’t you a mum before? Yes but she could fob them off to dads or nannas moaning she can’t go to theme parks as got no babysitters, get a grip it’s not the end of the world, I bet she puts him in a nursery or something so she can do everything she wants to do and no doubt she’ll have Hannah babysitting soon aswell, I just don’t get her it’s always negative if it doesn’t revolve around her, a few weeks and he’ll be 6 months wonder if they’ll still use albie for content

Reactions: 5
Kerrie moaning now she’s had baby she’s just a mum wasn’t you a mum before? Yes but she could fob them off to dads or nannas moaning she can’t go to theme parks as got no babysitters, get a grip it’s not the end of the world, I bet she puts him in a nursery or something so she can do everything she wants to do and no doubt she’ll have Hannah babysitting soon aswell, I just don’t get her it’s always negative if it doesn’t revolve around her, a few weeks and he’ll be 6 months wonder if they’ll still use albie for content
Yes you can predict what she going to do or say! Why come on social media for validation from strangers! Its something u discusse with partners!
Also u see dannys post about taking cameron school in cold! Well danny u let kerry go out dressed like a slapper and half undressed in summer & winter! So reap what u sew u pair of idiots!
Regarding the wedding we got stand on the estate to watch her walk or at dannys parents flat!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love the way she thinks she's such a badass spender and shopper 😅😅😅she's literally such a cheap skate ,anyone can spend money on crap from pound land 😅😅😅the wedding look like its gonna be a version of a kids party baloons n mints everywhere, although same as Christmas bought tonnes of tit for her winter wonderland arch that never got done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Slating her mum again she’ll do anything for content she’s vile yet people falling for her good girl act she’ll never change she’ll always be self centred and self obsessed

Reactions: 3
Why she always got the baby attached to her 😂 ffs hes a loud to bloody cry ! No wonder he moans when she puts him down and can’t get duck all done ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why she always got the baby attached to her 😂 ffs hes a loud to bloody cry ! No wonder he moans when she puts him down and can’t get duck all done ! 😂😂😂
Think it’s only for TikTok, I highly doubt she gives the baby any attention when the camera stops rolling. She’s constantly on the lookout for a free babysitter (gay boi’s family) Gay boi’s brother has just had a kid so she’s got competition but I bet he looks after his kids unlike them pair of tramps, who dump the kids on anyone and I mean literally anyone. Didn’t she leave her newborn with one of her tik tok mods🤣

Think it’s only for TikTok, I highly doubt she gives the baby any attention when the camera stops rolling. She’s constantly on the lookout for a free babysitter (gay boi’s family) Gay boi’s brother has just had a kid so she’s got competition but I bet he looks after his kids unlike them pair of tramps, who dump the kids on anyone and I mean literally anyone. Didn’t she leave her newborn with one of her tik tok mods🤣
Yeh true ! You can tell she really doesn’t enjoy being a mum !

Yes she did when she went to ethans & becca wedding! She us a shite human and dont deserve the tiitle of mum!
Dannys parents are bad as kerry. Also u see the video were danny visited his new nephew? They were clothes that albie had!

Did u see that video on saturday she did -shecwas spraying fake tan on herself and albie was right nxt to her.. fkn thick cow!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Did u see that video on saturday she did -shecwas spraying fake tan on herself and albie was right nxt to her.. fkn thick cow!
Yeah and then later she said she had to change him as it was all over his clothes! bleeping idiot- if it was on his clothes then deffo breathed some in.
Vain selfish bleep

• Angry
  • Wow
Yeah and then later she said she had to change him as it was all over his clothes! bleeping idiot- if it was on his clothes then deffo breathed some in.
Vain selfish bleep
She is deluded u seen fanny boi feeding albie food its his latest vontent.. cant put his own content up as he has non so uses Albie for views .. prick!
Also his video regarding hair transplant he only done in home a company will reach out to him for him to get freebie! He dont want out opinions normaly about stuff so why now! Fkn prick! Wearing cap isnt helping as your head cant breath! Anyway u need more than hair transport.. to make u have confidence u need sort ur body out and also a dick extention!

• Haha
She is deluded u seen fanny boi feeding albie food its his latest vontent.. cant put his own content up as he has non so uses Albie for views .. prick!
Also his video regarding hair transplant he only done in home a company will reach out to him for him to get freebie! He dont want out opinions normaly about stuff so why now! Fkn prick! Wearing cap isnt helping as your head cant breath! Anyway u need more than hair transport.. to make u have confidence u need sort ur body out and also a dick extention!
Hahah brilliant!
Yeah I saw it too. Didn't her so-called bestie do something to help his hair grow? Not very good advertising on her business when it doesn't WORK!!
When he took his cap off, I was like OMG! he's losing hair quicker than Kerrie losing the baby weight.
You know what they say though gay boi, KARMA IS A witch 🤣🤣 and you deffo deserve it.

No one will help him for free, no one likes him. You can tell by his following etc.
Imagine the wedding pics 🤣 he has hardly any hair, she's still looks pregnant..... brilliant! 🤣🤣 Can't be wearing a cap on the big day! Mwahhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahah brilliant!
Yeah I saw it too. Didn't her so-called bestie do something to help his hair grow? Not very good advertising on her business when it doesn't WORK!!
When he took his cap off, I was like OMG! he's losing hair quicker than Kerrie losing the baby weight.
You know what they say though gay boi, KARMA IS A witch 🤣🤣 and you deffo deserve it.

No one will help him for free, no one likes him. You can tell by his following etc.
Imagine the wedding pics 🤣 he has hardly any hair, she's still looks pregnant..... brilliant! 🤣🤣 Can't be wearing a cap on the big day! Mwahhhhh
Did u see his live earlier everyone was coming for him as he got albie in a frontfacing car seat! He was makingcexcuses he had done it as he was sat waiting in his hunny! No u dont didntblike it as u was called out u feckn nob! Yes his had hess do that procedure what waste money! Oh he was neant to ve promoting her business and didnt!
Its like ge wants albie to he feeding on solids and walking before he can! U dont deserve the tittle of mum & dad.. alsi someone called him out bout not showing albie on line at 6 months and guess what? Yes u guessed he still is as its only way he get views

He’ll continue to use albie till he’s old enough to talk and drop them in the tit

• Haha
Did u see his live earlier everyone was coming for him as he got albie in a frontfacing car seat! He was makingcexcuses he had done it as he was sat waiting in his hunny! No u dont didntblike it as u was called out u feckn nob! Yes his had hess do that procedure what waste money! Oh he was neant to ve promoting her business and didnt!
Its like ge wants albie to he feeding on solids and walking before he can! U dont deserve the tittle of mum & dad.. alsi someone called him out bout not showing albie on line at 6 months and guess what? Yes u guessed he still is as its only way he get views
i saw that live, people sticking up for him them him getting out the car to smoke, like coz that's gunna stop Albie getting smoke all over him 🤬 hes disgusting, she's a slut, bet all that poor baby breathes in is smoke 💔

• Sick
Isn’t her content just so bleeping boring and dull. Like what am i watching?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.