Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha doing a TT now saying she has the perfect figure and how she's so happy with it considering she's had 4 kids. Okay babes, is that why you wear the ultimate padded push up bras because you are so happy with your boobs? And if you were THAT happy with your pregnant looking tummy you wouldn't need to KEEP mentioning it all the time lately 😂😂
Personally I think you are a lazy fat bleep, but, you know that's just my opinion 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahaha doing a TT now saying she has the perfect figure and how she's so happy with it considering she's had 4 kids. Okay babes, is that why you wear the ultimate padded push up bras because you are so happy with your boobs? And if you were THAT happy with your pregnant looking tummy you wouldn't need to KEEP mentioning it all the time lately 😂😂
Personally I think you are a lazy fat bleep, but, you know that's just my opinion 🤗
She is tubby and she knows it
She was much much skinnier before Albie (horrific name) and now she is much much bigger after having him
The weight hasn’t dropped off her like she thought it would
It’s all catching up with her the terrible eating during pregnancy and all the take aways still now or the awfull meals that her and gay boi make

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think someone has been reading here and looking at the pictures i posted yesterday😂😂 so she gone puck cameron up but left jason & hannah home aline whole she goes to birmingham and bk to sanbach! U fkn shite mother!

Reactions: 4
Of course she wants school holidays shortened she doesn’t want her kids at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course she wants school holidays shortened she doesn’t want her kids at all 🤣
Exactly! I knew she would be up for the holidays being shortened. Going on about how much her kids eat during the holidays, never mind how much she bleeping eats with all her snacks in different drawers & her constant takeaways 😂 if Kerrie had her way they would be at school 24/7.
She also said on a previous video how she was having a cheat day with her dinner, if she was happy with her figure why she watching what she eats??? 😂😂 What a mug!
Even fanny boi is now making a ref to our conversation on here ref to him being a fat bleep 🤢 not a good look gay boi, not a good look. Makes him look even shorter and even more gay 😂😢😢

• Haha
Keep going on about her weight an how allier clothes are to big she's defo talking about her stuff she was wearing when 9months pregnant no pre pregnancy! Just trying to make it seem that way

Reactions: 5
So Hannah’s now wearing the jumpsuit she was promoting yesterday she’s so fake it’s unbelievable how people believe her bullshit is beyond me she’ll sell anything as we know but don’t pretend to like something if you don’t but no doubt your gullible followers will buy it anyway

So Hannah’s now wearing the jumpsuit she was promoting yesterday she’s so fake it’s unbelievable how people believe her bullshit is beyond me she’ll sell anything as we know but don’t pretend to like something if you don’t but no doubt your gullible followers will buy it anyway
Look at these👀
Oh she on life begging for gifts while dannys out doing his cash in hand job delivering food from takeway😂😂
Also did anyone else see hannahs posts on weekend of her in that ladys bedroom and dojng her get unready with me for bed?and that body suit kerry had on then hannah did

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Another day another lie someone told her to put her jacket potatoes in air fryer her reply she doesn’t have one wasnt she gifted two then they did a giveaway for one of them obviously for the views so what’s happened to the other one they were advertising I swear people who buy her bullshit must be thick if they believe her, also another video and another day without ralphie really wonder where that dog is now

Anyone seen those boards they have done for their wedding?
How tacky are they? Cut costs yeah but at least take your time with them, not on the floor whilst looking after your baby. I love how she says about cutting costs and makes up bullshite, no love you wanna save money for yourself and your crappy hauls.
To be honest, I don't think her of is doing well at all. The kids got hardly anything for Christmas, she's constantly saying she's trying to save money.....I don't think it's all good like she makes out.

Still making videos about her weight. Look babes, you're chubby, you haven't lost the baby weight, you do care really, and yes it looks like you are pregnant
Save your stupid videos we know it & so do you stupid 😂 fanny will tell you anything you wanna hear, he doesn't care, he loves shagging men's arses 🤢

Their wedding is going to be the biggest flop ever 😂😂 can't wait for the laughs.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why has everything gotta be rushed first the wedding trainers Shelly saying don’t look close up you’ve got untill April why rush the front of the trainer 🙈 then the boards must of taken her a minute. Then she said the only thing she is good at is OF and Danny agreeing 😂ffs agreeing your fiancé is a hoe haha.

• Haha
She did it tit so businesses will offer to do her one which they have she plays games and I bet she doesn’t have the one she made at the wedding it’s just all for attention and views

• Heart
Why does she swallow then slap her lips, it infuriates me 😩
Why does she swallow so much when she's talking full stop? Not just a little swallow either, a full on one like she's got loads of food in her mouth.

As for saying she got told ONCE she's good at only one thing- yeah alright, is that why every man you have been with has left you or cheated on you or simple doesn't want you.
You may tell people you are good at it, but I've heard totally different. I've heard you are tit and awkward in bed. 😂
What a prick to say that anyway, like trying to big yourself up or what.
Anyone can be good on of, as long as they have filters like KEZZA, they will be fine! 😂
Slaaaaaaag!

• Haha
The merchandise!!!
Is she for bleeping real?! 😂😂
I’m actually cringing so bad for her ,the embarrassment!!!
No one wants to be walking around asociating there selves with your name and merch!!
Have you forgotten your sick videos that went viral
And that blue ribbed top does you NO favours atall!!!!!!!!
Seriously Kerrie look at the video and tell us you don’t see what we all see,,a swollen tummy

Also Hannah needs to give TIk tok up trying to be an influencer!!
She is absolutely horrific
So awkward
So not natural
So embarrassing
So cringy
The mooselover bodysuit video is just jokes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s trying to be like kerrie cleavage and tongue pulling also the feel sorry for me videos about Mental health she needs to be speaking to her mum not total strangers on the internet

As if they are going to be live streaming the wedding 😂 I’ve heard it all now, saddos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.