Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gals ,I saw kerries hair ,all ill say is ohhh my god ,yellow..hope she sorts it before her big wedding day cut out the takeaways and boring home bargains hauls and get it bloody done right. It's yellow and her makeup is orange 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know that right, she still hasn't lost the baby weight either! You'd think she'd wanna be in good shape for the wedding?
Just shows what a woman she really is!
I don't think OF is paying well at the moment, saying she's saving up for the brides maids dresses etc- errr they aren't THAT expensive head. How embarrassing, you get engaged but have to pay for your own wedding all by yourself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even fanny boi isn't helping. What a mug she is!! LOSERRRRR!!
She said aswel she has mainly women that sub to her on OF, yeah even dirty old men can't stand the look of you anymore. They have realised how fake you are too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is there ANY men that actually like her now? I mean we know fanny boi is gay as the come & only with her coz he's too scared to come out.
What a bleeping mess she is, and yet she thinks we are jealous of her 🀭 give me strength hahaha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Instead of Kerrie spending hundreds on jackets why doesn’t she take her daughter to the dentist? Pay for her teeth to be fixed? Priorities πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instead of Kerrie spending hundreds on jackets why doesn’t she take her daughter to the dentist? Pay for her teeth to be fixed? Priorities πŸ™„
exactly this! she's too selfish, cheaper to give hannah one of her old scabby push up bras and flaunt her over tt than take her to a dentist 🀬 horrible mother

Hahahaha, so she's done a video eating some toast saying 'no I'm not pregnant, and anyway I'm tiny, some might not think so'
Okay darling, so if you are that tiny like you say you are? Why don't ANY of your clothes fit you? Why do you always put your hands Infront of your tummy when posing?? duck off kezza, you look pregnant end of and you know it!!
Fyi- someone tiny is like a size 6-8! Full of tit babe

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks so fucked off and done with Danny lately. I genuinely think she's still only with him because she don't want it all over tiktok that they have split. You can see that he just pissis her off

Reactions: 11
Tiny!
Is she having a laugh
Your not massive but your defo not tiny love!!!
You look a size 12-14

Reactions: 6
He is such a bleep. His latest stupid video has actually made me so angry πŸ˜–

Reactions: 2
I will be blocked soon as I commented πŸ˜‚ he just asked her a leading question and then starts making her feel really awkward. I don’t think I can share the video.
Its for attention thats why! He cant do his own content so he shows albie or does tit like that! U seen the state if the house fkn clutter n tit keft everywere. He needs get a job instead coming on here reading our thoughts of them! And as fir kerry she needs to change the record! @im tired” or β€œim hungry” list is endless.

• Heart
Why is she getting shelly to create the same first design trainers that she brought (now on vinted) them trainers fit her why don’t she just wear them wtf rather than Shelly design the same I’m sure she didn’t like them anyways so she ordered them uk size 5 ones that didn’t fit her I’m not getting it lol.

Its for attention thats why! He cant do his own content so he shows albie or does tit like that! U seen the state if the house fkn clutter n tit keft everywere. He needs get a job instead coming on here reading our thoughts of them! And as fir kerry she needs to change the record! @im tired” or β€œim hungry” list is endless.
It’s so boring
Change the record
We are all tired
It’s called life
Pull them big knickers up (and I mean big as your big not tiny) and get the duck on with it
duck me imagine if she had a real 9-5 job

• Heart
  • Haha
I will be blocked soon as I commented πŸ˜‚ he just asked her a leading question and then starts making her feel really awkward. I don’t think I can share the video.
I left comment to waiting to see if he does a video replyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has turned that house so dark with his painting. It's so cluttered, like every bit of wall has to have something on it - mainly pictures of her vain self.
tit all over the kitchen sides, tit everywhere in the living room & it isn't even the kids toys!!
You never see any toys around, but their tit everywhere. Why does fanny think it's okay to be wearing shoes in the house 24/7? His baby son will be crawling soon, selfish bleep! Literally can't stand him, he's just useless and brings nothing to the world. As for his belly, don't knows who's is worse, his or kerries!! 🀒🀒🀒
Made me laugh how she says she tiny! I'm pretty sure she compares her to Jess! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There bedroom was only done a few months back I’m sure of it ??
She always buys the same crap!!
More pjs!!!!
Vests!!!
Joggers
Underwear
It’s so bleeping BORING!!!!!!!!
She buys them everytime she goes somewhere
No wonder that house is so tatty and cramped full of tit
It’s a total tit hole her house
It needs to be gutted and start again

Kerrie babes, you are wasting away there.... What the duck there is nothing of you, you are so tiny!! 😜

Instead of having 15 clocks in your house full of tit, maybe get more mirrors coz this is your belly 🀒 5-6 months pregnant looking there babes! Hope the wedding dress fits-πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Kerrie babes, you are wasting away there.... What the duck there is nothing of you, you are so tiny!! 😜

Instead of having 15 clocks in your house full of tit, maybe get more mirrors coz this is your belly 🀒 5-6 months pregnant looking there babes! Hope the wedding dress fits-πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Heres few pics to view at your own descretion … and captions on some of themπŸ‘€

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.