Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit that made me laugh is when she said she's proud of herself for taking her kids to the park &everyone saying how proud they are of her. 🤣 Take your tongues out of her arse FFS she don't give a tit about any of yous only if you buy her things or give her money!

As for fannies parents buying him a flat yeah okay! Just like @Feline says. His parents don't have any money they rent that house and are chavy as duck.
Always lies after lies.....yawn yawn😴😴
Makes me laugh how they think there gullable followers live them! He on live at moment he driving n live streaming and reading comments and yes danny it has been reported to norwich police and cheshire police as your heading bk to the 🚩 in sandbach! 🖕

Reactions: 6
The bit that made me laugh is when she said she's proud of herself for taking her kids to the park &everyone saying how proud they are of her. 🤣 Take your tongues out of her arse FFS she don't give a tit about any of yous only if you buy her things or give her money!

As for fannies parents buying him a flat yeah okay! Just like @Feline says. His parents don't have any money they rent that house and are chavy as duck.
Always lies after lies.....yawn yawn😴😴
proud of herself for taking them to the park 🤣 this is a daily thing for most parents, she is just a selfish munter

Reactions: 7
She is one fool, how you can feel proud for that 😄😄😄and another think kerrie you do say you can't be bothered to cook amd then moan poor me I'm always the one who cooks and cleans, get over yourself and wake up and take in what real women do I look after all my children my husband cook clean wash clothes and go out to work in a real job 40 hours a week ,so quit the feeling sorry for yourself that you've to cook...poor Danny must feel used that you call your relationship/job as you call ,"making content" laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is one fool, how you can feel proud for that 😄😄😄and another think kerrie you do say you can't be bothered to cook amd then moan poor me I'm always the one who cooks and cleans, get over yourself and wake up and take in what real women do I look after all my children my husband cook clean wash clothes and go out to work in a real job 40 hours a week ,so quit the feeling sorry for yourself that you've to cook...poor Danny must feel used that you call your relationship/job as you call ,"making content" laughable
Dannys never done hard work in his life! Been a porter at hospital for short time.. delivering fast food.. and been a labourer for again short time u couldnt take the pace!
As a mum/parent im up with kids etc and prep the meal while kids eating breaky so its easy to sort when its needed.. but kezza things dragging caneron few yards to the school at the back of her house is hard work… hannah leaves smoking vape to get bus to crewe .. then head danny takes jason u see the pattern hey folks?!

Reactions: 4
Him saying “report to the police cos people are hating” no you stupid muppet it’s called road safety! It only takes a split second when your eyes are looking at comments and something bad could happen, and accident could be caused that could result in people being seriously injured or even death. Don’t use your bleeping phone while driving reading stupid comments on TikTok! Concentrate on the road! Absolute bell end!!

Reactions: 11
Where’s the new dog I thought he was going to get it this weekend

Reactions: 2
Where's the munta today then? Playing at being poorly again-yawwwwwn!

Everytime she eats someone always say, how do you stay so slim. She isn't that slim, she use to be but she isn't anyone. She says her tummy is a mummy tummy- it bleeping ain't! Her child is now 6 FFS.
She eats tit, she's bleeping lazy and wonders why she's always tired. Bloody prick

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It made me laugh when she said yesterday she had took the boys to the park, well yeah that’s what normal parents do Yano they interact with their kids and not make crappy content so they can sell their gash online for a fiver. She’s a joke I swear 😂

• Haha
Where’s the new dog I thought he was going to get it this weekend
It was a teddy one, they were just winding everyone up
Acting now like dog owners of the year “we’d never get rid of Ralphy” why put him on gumtree then?!?

She didn’t post once yesterday she’s obviously wanting some attention from her dumb followers who will be messaging her saying “are you okay, what’s wrong” etc 😂 she thrives from attention! Cos she never got none from mummy and daddy cos they knew what a disappointment she was from the off 😂

• Heart
I just reposted it for you to look at
Thank you for reposting 🙏🏼.
Wow what a pair of assholes ! Illiterate, lying assholes at that, fkg ‘craite’ and work full time !!! 🥴. That poor dog 😢. I’ve not been on this thread much but I’m guessing they are now keeping the dog ??!

• Sad
Thank you for reposting 🙏🏼.
Wow what a pair of assholes ! Illiterate, lying assholes at that, fkg ‘craite’ and work full time !!! 🥴. That poor dog 😢. I’ve not been on this thread much but I’m guessing they are now keeping the dog ??!
Yes they’ve completely skirted over the fact they were rumbled and he was found on Gumtree
Poor dog deserves better. He clearly didn’t get walked all weekend despite Brave Kezza managing a walk to the park with her own kids 🙄

• Angry
Yes they’ve completely skirted over the fact they were rumbled and he was found on Gumtree
Poor dog deserves better. He clearly didn’t get walked all weekend despite Brave Kezza managing a walk to the park with her own kids 🙄
That would have been a perfect time to take him too, she doesnt pick up the dog poo but she will sick dannys betty swollocks 🤢 na, shes rank

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.