Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She full on abuses that dog, cos she spoke about it like tit when she was live, so just imagine what she does when nobody can see!
All because she has to stay home and look after poor Jason and that brat who has no manners not even closing his mouth when he eats. They are her kids!!! Now she's making out she's gonna be sick....she needs to go see a bleeping doctor she won't right in the head at all. All this bullshite for attention....grow the duck up!!!

Reactions: 4
U see how she rolls her eyes soon as she take a sip pop or mouthful of grub! That pizza cost her £49 how do u call that a treat! She went food shopping otjer day she just a waste full bietch. That poor dog few people on the Estate have reported her regarding things.
Danny clearly doesn't care that much about the dog if he has left him with her again, when is he going to wake up and see she only cares about her! even before her kids, i mean what mother buys herself shite all the time instead of putting some away for the kids.

All because she has to stay home and look after poor Jason and that brat who has no manners not even closing his mouth when he eats. They are her kids!!! Now she's making out she's gonna be sick....she needs to go see a bleeping doctor she won't right in the head at all. All this bullshite for attention....grow the duck up!!!
no she just needs to discipline him, she lets him get away with anything, he's a spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s too busy 2 walk the dog, Yano she’s gotta put on a max push up bra, then dress in little skimpy clothes so she can look like the slut she is and then post TikTok’s all the time, cos she craves attention!
She really did fail in life, no wonder Hannah is always out and about cos her mum is a massive embarrassment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Danny clearly doesn't care that much about the dog if he has left him with her again, when is he going to wake up and see she only cares about her! even before her kids, i mean what mother buys herself shite all the time instead of putting some away for the kids.

no she just needs to discipline him, she lets him get away with anything, he's a spoilt brat
I know she buys him Lego all the time so he doesn't kick off! He's bloody rude and spoilt- no wonder Hannah is hardly there!

I'm surprised she went out today she normal stays in the house 24/7 while fanny is away 😪 but no she has to buy the spoilt brat something. What did Jason get? duck all just some sweets like goldon boy.
Poor Jason always left out, feel so sorry for him with that other brat there

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I know she buys him Lego all the time so he doesn't kick off! He's bloody rude and spoilt- no wonder Hannah is hardly there!

I'm surprised she went out today she normal stays in the house 24/7 while fanny is away 😪 but no she has to buy the spoilt brat something. What did Jason get? duck all just some sweets like goldon boy.
She is disgusting, its probably money for Jason too, he seems the decent one bless him.

Does she even walk the dog when fanny is away
No that dogs not been walked since thursday

She left jason at home so it was her and camron. Hannahs at her nannas again. Pmsl she pulled out her haul was total waste money but she spent £100+ on pure shite as usual.

Reactions: 4
Love how she actually thinks she’s from Essex with how she speaks and writes 😂 and one minute she doesn’t buy Danny’s kids next she does it’s the constant lies and people still believe her bullshit fakeness and how she pretends to be nice but she says some nasty comments to people then deletes them because she can’t handle any backlash

• Heart
Love how she actually thinks she’s from Essex with how she speaks and writes 😂 and one minute she doesn’t buy Danny’s kids next she does it’s the constant lies and people still believe her bullshit fakeness and how she pretends to be nice but she says some nasty comments to people then deletes them because she can’t handle any backlash
I was thinking the same thing. Saying she doesn't and wouldn't buy for fannies children & then buys them some. Awww trying to look like she cares when she hasn't even met the little girl and always pretends she Ill or starts a fight with Fannie when the boy is there.
So does that mean Fannie now has to get Kerrie children pressies? Doubt that, he can't even afford to buy his own children pressies.
Love it how she moans she hates Chrismas, she secretly does like Christmas, it's the family part she gets so jealous as NONE of her family NONE buy her pressies or visit her 🤣 how do you feel now Hun? The most magical time of the year and if it wasn't for fanny you would be totally alone. That's give me the most laughs of all 🤗
Even daddy doesn't bother....

• Heart
I was thinking the same thing. Saying she doesn't and wouldn't buy for fannies children & then buys them some. Awww trying to look like she cares when she hasn't even met the little girl and always pretends she Ill or starts a fight with Fannie when the boy is there.
So does that mean Fannie now has to get Kerrie children pressies? Doubt that, he can't even afford to buy his own children pressies.
Love it how she moans she hates Chrismas, she secretly does like Christmas, it's the family part she gets so jealous as NONE of her family NONE buy her pressies or visit her 🤣 how do you feel now Hun? The most magical time of the year and if it wasn't for fanny you would be totally alone. That's give me the most laughs of all 🤗
Even daddy doesn't bother....
U seen her tea video omg go n watch it if u fancy a laugh!

She’s had a great day - except for the dog
It’s heartbreaking how resentful towards that poor dog she is 😞

Danny mentioned a couple of days ago that he can’t take Ralphie with him cause his mum has cats and that isn’t fair yet this morning kerrie said they’ve brought him a flat outright so Danny and the kids aren’t staying with his parents when he goes to Norwich

im blocked, what is it
Pasta and chicken with a Lloyd grossman sauce chucked over it. The comments are how proud they are of her and how amazing ur looks. Even asking for the RECIPE 😂
A ten year old could chuck that together. Zero effort required but everyone’s dead proud of her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pasta and chicken with a Lloyd grossman sauce chucked over it. The comments are how proud they are of her and how amazing ur looks. Even asking for the RECIPE 😂
A ten year old could chuck that together. Zero effort required but everyone’s dead proud of her 🙄
🤣🤣 dear me, they will think most of us are brilliant then coz thats student food haha my 15 yr old makes that after football training 🤣

• Haha
Danny mentioned a couple of days ago that he can’t take Ralphie with him cause his mum has cats and that isn’t fair yet this morning kerrie said they’ve brought him a flat outright so Danny and the kids aren’t staying with his parents when he goes to Norwich
She talking shite she really is. All his videos at weekend have his mum n kids in. They cant afford. She rents her house that she is in to.

• Heart
The bit that made me laugh is when she said she's proud of herself for taking her kids to the park &everyone saying how proud they are of her. 🤣 Take your tongues out of her arse FFS she don't give a tit about any of yous only if you buy her things or give her money!

As for fannies parents buying him a flat yeah okay! Just like @Feline says. His parents don't have any money they rent that house and are chavy as duck.
Always lies after lies.....yawn yawn😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.